剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Never had to worry about you and Teresa.
从不用为你俩担心
Where is he?
他去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
Oh. That's a shocker.
是吗 这可奇怪了
Thought you two were attached at the hip.
还以为你俩是连体人呢
The phones have been ringing off the hook this morning --
电♥话♥响了一早上
Reporters desperate for a response to the mayor's ad.
记者们挖空心思想知道我们对市长的广♥告♥作何回应
Where have you been?
你跑哪去了
I've been getting my ass retrofitted by Drexler.
我被德雷克斯勒找去挨骂去了
Yeah, he wants to know why we managed to take his money
他问我既然我们没打算好好竞选
if we didn't actually plan to win the election.
当初为何要把他的钱骗走
Tell him we're developing a plan to hit back at Adams.
告诉他我们正在准备回击呢
With what?
怎么回击
Well, I'm sure we'll figure that out.
我相信会有办法的
No, that's on you, Gwen, see,
不 该你一个人负责解决 格温
cause you were so gung ho about Darren taking the moral high ground.
是你一直对达伦的高风亮节推波助澜
Go calm Drexler down.
你去安抚德雷克斯勒
Feed him your usual line of bullshit.
再把你平时那套屁话说一遍
That seems to work for you.
看起来听管用的
Wow. Talking dirty now? I like it.
爆粗口了 我喜欢
You know, you stick around here long enough, Gwen,
你在这也混得够久了 格温
you might eventually learn something
该从真正懂政♥治♥的人身上
from somebody who knows about politics.
学点东西了
Why? Are we hiring someone new?
是吗 我们雇新人了吗
He's not returning my calls.
他不回我电♥话♥
So? Maybe he's a little pissed off.
那又怎样 可能是正在气头上
He'll get over it.
他会原谅你的
There's lots of other flights
航♥班♥有的是
and plenty of time to catch 'em.
随便搭一趟就是
Well, I need him to call me back,
我需要他给我打过来
and then we can make plans.
然后好一起订计划
Sarah?
莎拉
Aren't you a little bit worried
你就不担心
about how this is affecting Jack?
这事对杰克的影响吗
He doesn't know where he's gonna be from one minute to the next.
他连自己下一分钟会在哪里都不知道
Jack doesn't even want to go to Sonoma.
杰克根本就不想去索诺马
Well, maybe not.
或许他是不想
But I'll bet he does want to know
但他肯定希望
that he's got a mom who knows what she wants and where she's going,
自己的妈妈知道她想要什么 想去哪里
someone who's not changing her mind every other minute.
不要每分每秒都在改主意
I haven't changed my mind.
我没改主意
I don't want to do this anymore,
我不想当警♥察♥了
I'm finished with this life,
也不想再过这样的生活
but I have to wrap up this case.
但我得把这个案子结了
That's exactly what you said about the other case...
以前处理其它案子你也是这么说的
with the kid.
亲口对孩子说的
And you're doing the exact same things
每次你的做法都一样
that almost lost you custody of your son.
差点连自己儿子的监护权都丢了
What are you talking about? Nothing.
你们说什么呢 没事
Just go inside. Your mom and I are in the middle of something.
进去吧 你妈和我正谈事情呢
What time is Nash's party?
纳什的聚会什么时候开始
What?
什么
Like... now.
就... 现在吧
Get dressed. We're going.
穿衣服 我们走
Yes!
太好了
I'll wait for you in the car, okay?
我去车上等你 好吗
Look, I know it's been hard --
我知道这样很难受
All these missed flights and changed plans.
老是耽误航♥班♥更改行程
Great.
很好
What?
怎么了
It's Evan.
埃文也在
Who's Evan?
埃文是谁
Nobody.
无名小卒
Whatever.
随便吧
I'll pick you up at 4:30. Hey, be careful!
我4点半来接你 自己小心
Hey, man.
伙计
Yeah?
哪位
Holder.
霍德
Linden. I was just thinking about you.
林顿 我正想着你呢
How's Sonoma?
索诺玛怎么样
Did you get that warrant on Bennet's place?
你拿到贝纳特家的搜查令了吗
Not your problem, girlfriend. Just tell me.
与你无关了 告诉我
Oakes yanked the warrant.
奥科斯把这事否决了
Why? What about our witness?
为什么 我们不是有证人吗
LT said he got shaky or something.
队长说他动摇了之类的
You're such a douche, Jack.
你真是个废物 杰克
You've got to be kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
No. The warrant's dead, and I got nada.
没有 搜查证没批 我一无所获
Plus, Oakes is pissed
而且奥科斯很生气
about Bennet leaking as a suspect.
因为贝纳特是嫌犯的事被泄露了出去
What? Yeah, it's all up in the airwaves around here.
什么 没错 在这边都传遍了
You should be glad you're a thousand miles away,
你应该庆幸自己身处千里之外
drinking wine, pruning your rosebushes,
品美酒 剪花丛
and playing housewife and all that.
扮主妇什么的
So, why are you really calling?
你打过来到底是什么事
You missing me?
想我啦
Come on, now. Don't be shy, Linden.
有话直说 别害羞啊 林顿
Yo, you there?
你在听吗
Mum.
妈
Go. Go!
走 走
All right, two things --
好了 注意两点
Squeeze the trigger by tightening your fist.
扣动扳机时要攥紧拳头
Other thing -- They put the sight on the top for a reason.
其次 把瞄准器放上面是有原因的
It's like a little doorway.
它就像一扇小门
Put the doorway over your target,
把这扇门对准你的目标
fill it in with the notch on the barrel, then squeeze.
直到枪管上的凹槽与之契合 扣下扳机
Okay?
明白吗
Thanks, mom.
谢了 妈
Have fun.
玩得开心点
Jesus, Jack!
搞什么 杰克
The search warrant -- What happened?
搜捕令 有什么问题
Look who's still here.
瞧瞧谁还在这
Why'd you kill it?
为什么不批准
Your witness -- the one who says
你的证人 那个声称
he saw Ahmed and his buddy in the alley --
看见艾哈迈德和同伙在小巷里的人
is a regular at the loony ward at Harborview.
是港景医院疯人病房♥的常客
We know that Rosie was there that night.
我们知道罗茜当晚确实去了那里
That's nice. What else you got?
那很好 还有吗
The wife wasn't the accomplice.
那个妻子不是帮凶
She has this condition where she can't lift things.
她身体不好 不能抬东西
It's called "placenta previa."
专业术语叫做"前置胎盘"
I checked her records.
我看过她的病历
Okay. What else?
好的 还有呢
Friend in the alley could have been Bennet's buddy,
巷子里的同伙可能是贝纳特的哥们
this guy named Muhammed.
一个叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的家伙
He has a key to the Ahmeds' apartment.
他有艾哈迈德家的钥匙
He probably let Rosie into the apartment that night.
那天可能是他让罗茜进屋的
Bennet confirm he was there?
贝纳特承认了吗
Bennet has lawyered up.
贝纳特拿律师当挡箭牌
But if we find this Muhammed,
但如果我们找到那个穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
maybe we get him to break.
也许能以此为突破口
This Muhammed guy-- He's got a last name?
那位穆♥罕♥默♥德♥好歹得有个姓吧
I'm sure that he does.
我想他肯定有
Wonderful.
好极了
Also, Larsen was a bagman for the Polish mob back in the day.
还有 拉森当年曾经是波兰黑帮的一员
He had a gambling problem.
他那时赌博成瘾
That might be worth looking into, as well.
这点可能也值得深究
Well, it seems a little thin.
似乎有点缺乏说服力
I mean, why would the mob be after Larsen's teenage daughter?
为什么黑帮要追杀拉森的小女儿
I don't know. Maybe he owes them money.
不知道 也许他欠他们钱
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表