剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
赶紧换衣服
You should change.
当时没别的选择 我只能谨慎行事
I didn't have a choice. I had to be discreet.
不能张扬
I couldn't tell anyone.
达伦 我明白
Darren, I get it.
伊坦尼斯议员来了
Councilwoman Yitanes is here.
老天 最好是有什么好消息
Boy, this better be good.
我正开会呢 你匆匆催我来
You pulled me out of a meeting.
是个好消息
Oh, it's good.
原来内森
Turns out Nathan...
还在你丈夫手下打工 年薪8万美金
also works for your husband at $80,000 a year.
有这么高的工资 他还来我这里
That's quite a salary for a guy working full time
屈尊来当全职咖啡生
as my campaign's glorified coffee boy.
你应该是想说点什么吧
I assume that you are working up to a point.
内森是你推荐的
Well, you recommended Nathan to my campaign.
那又如何
So what?
他就成了你的耳目
So he could be your eyes and ears,
向媒体泄露重要机密
leak damaging info to the press.
得了吧 达伦 拜托 我支持你
Oh, give me a break, Darren. Come on. I endorsed you.
怎么会破坏你的竞选
Why would I want to hurt your campaign?
因为我越是依赖你的支持
Because the more I needed you,
就要做出更多的妥协
the more concessions I had to make.
一旦我当上了市长 露丝
Well, when I'm mayor, Ruth,
你丈夫别想再从我这里得到一份工程合同
your husband won't be getting any more city contracts.
没有我 你当不了市长
Without me, you won't be the mayor.
出门的时候 先挤出点微笑吧 露丝
You better put a smile on that face before you hit the door, Ruth.
你目前还在支持我
You're still supporting me.
竟然未经同意就打入了我的竞选网络
You accessed my campaign's network without my consent.
我只是读了几封邮件
I looked at a couple of e-mails.
那又怎么样 我还写了一封呢
So what? I even wrote one.
有什么大不了的 -可以判3到10年
What is the big deal? - 3 to 10...
你表现好的话 也许可以减少服役时间
Maybe less with time off for good behavior.
这可是重罪 露丝
It's a felony, Ruth.
所以 还是面带微笑吧
So, like I said, smile.
至少我信任我丈夫
At least I trust my husband.
但你们俩之间我就不敢说了
Can't say the same about you two lovebirds.
他还没跟你说吧
Oh, maybe he didn't tell you.
他同时也让内森查了你的邮件
He had Nathan check your e-mails at the same time.
这年头女人的献身真是换不来任何东西
Spreading your legs just doesn't buy a girl anything these days.
你竟然怀疑是我泄的密
You thought I was the leak?
别 别看我
Don't do it! Don't look!
好吧
All right!
我没那么想看见
It's not like I'm dying to see you
你光着屁♥股♥的样子 小家伙
in your birthday suit, kid.
来吧 汤姆 到你了
Come on, Tom! You're next.
不 不要 别啊
No! Not yet! Stop!
不要
No!
他们快洗好了 一会我去做饭
They're almost clean. I'll start dinner.
想吃点什么
What do you want to eat?
从浴缸里出来 丹尼
Get out of the tub, Denny.
立刻出来 丹尼 不开玩笑
Get out of the tub, Denny! Right now. I mean it.
出来 出来
Get out. Get out!
米琦 米琦
Mitch. Mitch.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你还没做发型 也没化妆
They need you in hair and makeup,
不过得先见见导演
but first you should meet the director.
那个抢手的导演哪去了
What happened to Mr. Hard-to-get?
他的构思不合适
He had the wrong idea.
你好 我是达伦·里奇蒙
Hello. Darren Richmond.
受害女孩体内有毒素吗
Do you have that tox on the Larsen girl?
没有海♥洛♥因♥ 可待因 或乙基吗♥啡♥
Yep. Negative for heroin, oxy, "E,"
甚至连酒精都没有
Even alcohol.
她死前没用过毒品
She was clean.
那氢氧化铵呢
What about ammonium hydroxide?
结果刚出来 你看
Oh. Just finished it. Here.
受害者手上 指甲缝里
It was on her hands, under her nails,
甚至肺叶上都有氢氧化铵
even in her lungs.
这东西有什么用途
What's it used for?
可以用来消毒 做地板 制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Cleaning, flooring, making bombs.
功效十分强劲
It's very powerful stuff.
为什么会把它用在人身上
Why would a person use it on a body?
用来消毒
It does the job.
所以我们在受害者指甲里毫无发现
Might explain why we didn't find anything under her nails
而且无法证明她死前遭遇性侵犯
and, uh, inconclusive for sexual assault.
那么他是个老手了 知道自己在做什么
Sounds like he's a pro, like he knows what he's doing.
他应该是有经验的
Wouldn't be surprised if he's done it before.
问问你那个学校里的朋友
Talk to your guy at the school.
警♥察♥在调查谁
I want to know who the cops are looking at.
感谢大家今晚的配合
It is a good night for this.
你们就是我的全明星阵容
These are my all-stars.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表