剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第一季 第九集
"穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 警♥察♥什么都不知道
"Muhammed, the police -- They don't know anything."
但有人向他们透露了这个房♥间
"But someone told the police about the room.
他们发现了那女孩的事
"They know about the girl.
我们该怎么办 贝纳特"
What do we do, Bennet?"
换另一个人说话了
This is the other guy now.
"他们找不到你
"They won't be able to find you.
我们要保持镇定 好吗"
We just need to stay calm, okay?"
"好的"
Yeah.
另一个人表示同意
The other guy agrees.
明天就能拿到护照了
The passports will be arriving tomorrow.
到时给我打电♥话♥ 然后一切就此结束
Call me when they do, then this will all be over.
就这么多吗 -是的
Is that everything? - Yes.
有需要随时给我来电
Call me if you need anything else.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
时间 地点 人物
Hook, line, and sinker.
队长不会再说这是间接证据了
No way LT's gonna call that circumstantial.
能查到来电号♥码吗
Do we have the number of the incoming call?
电♥信♥公♥司♥需要24小时才能查到
Phone company needs a 24-hour turnaround to get it.
号♥码无所谓 林顿
But that don't matter, Linden.
我们知道通话人是贝纳特
We know that's Bennet on the wire.
现在我们只需要确保不出任何疏漏
All we got to do now is cross our I's and dot our T's.
我是林顿警探
This is Detective Linden.
派两队人马去哈德森路827号♥
Send two units to 827 Hudson Street.
让他们监视贝纳特·艾哈迈德 等我到达
Tell them to keep eyes on Bennet Ahmed until I get there.
印一份搜查令 让你的法官朋友签发
Type up the warrant and have your judge friend sign it.
搞定后马上抓捕贝纳特
We'll pick up Bennet right after.
好的 这就办
All right. I'm on it.
搞定后马上给我打电♥话♥ -你去哪里
Call me as soon as it's done? - Where you going?
去确保万无一失
To make sure we dot the I's and cross the T's.
林顿
Linden.
你好
Hello?
我是米琦·拉森
It's Mitch Larsen.
有事吗 拉森太太
What can I do for you, Mrs. Larsen?
我想为那天的事道歉
I want to apologize for the other day.
我不应该拿你当出气桶
I shouldn't have taken that out on -- on you.
没关系
It's not necessary.
你逮捕他了吗
Have you arrested him yet?
我要知道
I need to know.
一切将在今晚结束
It'll be over tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时联♥系♥ 拉森太太
I'll be in touch, Mrs. Larsen.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
结束了
It's over.
他们要逮捕那个老师了
They're arresting the teacher.
感谢诸位莅临
Thank you all for coming.
一项子虚乌有的指控在今晚浮出水面
Completely false allegations have surfaced this evening
通常情况下 我根本不屑于回应
that I normally wouldn't even dignify with a response.
但我认为这些谎言是里奇蒙议员竞选阵营
But I believe these lies are part of a smear campaign
恶意中伤手段中的一部分
coming from Councilman Richmond's camp,
使我必须将自己和家人的
making it necessary for me and my family
一些个人信息分享给大家
to share some personal information.
我和我的妻子辛蒂
My wife, Cindy, and I
有三个优秀的孩子
have been blessed with three wonderful children.
但在2006年 由于身体原因
But in 2006, for medical reasons,
我做了结扎手术
I underwent a procedure
从此以后再不能生育
that guaranteed I'd never father again.
我不仅没有跟那个姑娘发生过性关系
Not only have I never had sexual relations with that young woman,
更不可能是她孩子的父亲
it's impossible that I am the father of her child.
在你打这个电♥话♥之前
Did I ever tell you how smart I thought you were
我还以为你很聪明
before you made this phone call?
如果是我竞选 也许会这么做
That's if I was running for mayor.
而事实是 竞选的不是我
The fact of the matter is, I'm not.
你还真♥相♥信他说的话吗
You don't really believe this guy?
得了吧 迈克 你了解我们的
Come on, Mike. You know us better than that.
亚当斯的话纯属放屁
Yeah, well, Adams is lying.
我们的竞选活动跟他的风流事毫无关系
Our campaign had nothing to do with this story.
狗急跳墙的行为
A desperate act by a desperate man.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们怎么会露出马脚
I thought our fingerprints wouldn't be on this.
今晚就发表声明
We're releasing a statement tonight,
强调我们的竞选活动一直清白干净
highlighting our solid history of running a clean campaign.
很明显并非如此 现在成了我污蔑他
Which we clearly did not. Now it's my word against his.
我劝过你 说这事可能会走火
Well, I tried to tell you this would backfire.
你不应该信他的话
You shouldn't have listened to him.
她来做什么
What is she doing here?
现在的问题是 我们不知道...
Yeah, well, the fact of the matter is, we didn't know...
你这次又有何贵干 警探女士
To what do I owe the pleasure this time, detective?
我需要贝纳特·艾哈迈德出席
I need dates for all of Bennet Ahmed's appearances
全明星项目的全部日期
at the All Stars Program.
记录都给你了 所有的记录
You have our records -- all of them.
不是全部的
Actually, we don't.
我知道贝纳特可以动用竞选车
I know Bennet had access to the campaign cars,
尽管那些记录有诸多内容缺失
regardless of how incomplete those records are.
我从一开始
I have done everything in my power
就全力配合你的调查
to aid your investigation from the beginning.
我真是厌恶至极
And I am sick to death of your implication
你到现在还在暗示我的竞选跟那女孩之死有关
that my campaign had anything to do with that girl's murder.
我需要那些记录
I need those records.
是他干的吗
Did he do it?
让你的手下今晚把材料给我
Have your staff send the files tonight.
他恶意诽谤对手的行为
His mudslinging tactics
正是令政界和政客声名狼藉的原因
are what give politics and politicians a bad name.
先失陪了 我得去陪我的家人
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to be with my family.
谢谢 市长先生
Thank you, mayor.
她会送你回家
She'll see you home.
你处理得很好 市长先生
You handled that perfectly, mayor.
只要有足够的说服力 事实任你捏造
With enough conviction, the truth is whatever you say it is.
给那女孩双倍的赡养费
Give that girl double what I'm paying her now.
打电♥话♥给阿姆斯特朗医生
And call Dr. Armstrong.
叫他把我需要的
Tell him to backdate and sign
所有医疗记录的日期提前并签名
whatever medical records I'll need.
这场闹剧到此为止
This story ends now.
我希望明天一大早就见到
And I want a sit-down first thing tomorrow morning
那什么工人代表
with the -- the machinists rep, whatever his name is.
里奇蒙大势已去
Richmond's sinking,
某些投机分子差不多也该跳槽了
and the rats are gonna start jumping ship.
他们已经这么做了
No, they already have.
有流言称德雷克斯勒撤走了经济支援
Word is Drexler pulled his financial backing.
真遗憾 我本指望能一石二鸟呢
A shame. I was looking forward to screwing them both.
臭小子 小心我该告你藐视法庭
I should hold you in contempt for coming here.
长话短说
Make it quick.
我想让你签份紧急监听令
I need an emergency wiretap
针对我们正在追查的谋杀嫌犯
on a murder suspect we've been tracking.
他有畏罪潜逃的可能
This guy's a flight risk.
我们时间不多 所以想跳过所有官方流程
We just don't have time to cut through all the red tape.
可能在我们说话这会儿 他就跑路了
He might be high-tailing it as we speak.
有点像那回我申请窃听那个毒贩吉米·斯里克
It's kind of like when I bugged that crank dealer, Jimmy Slick,
几年前了 -我有印象
a few years back. - Oh, I remember that.
那混♥蛋♥囤的货比雷尼尔山上的雪还多
Bastard had more snow than Mount Rainier.
这次也差不多
It's the same thing.
你只需签个名 拉斯蒂
Just needs your John Hancock, Rusty.
给我支笔 孩子
Ah, get me a pen, son.
我和搭档会缉拿疑犯
My partner and I will take the suspect into custody.
希望他能乖乖就范
We anticipate that he'll come quietly,
以防他想逃 你们两个去后巷守着
but in case he runs, we need two of you to cover the alley in the back,
你们俩守前门 -好
and you two watch the front. - Okay.
还有 嫌犯的妻子有身孕
Also, the suspect's wife is pregnant,
通知西雅图综合医院 让救护车待命
so radio Seattle General and have an ambulance on call.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表