剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第一季 第十二集
水岸复兴工程
水岸复兴工程
你知道昨天你让我遭受了何等煎熬吗
You have no idea the hell that you put me through yesterday.
你无权如此 无权如此
You have no rights. No rights.
拜托 这十年间你音讯全无
Please, you've been awol for 10 years --
从未寄过一封信 半文钱 什么都没有
no word, no alimony, nothing --
而如今你却突然现身
and then suddenly you just show up?
你听着 杰克和我过得很好
Look, Jack and I are doing fine,
所以你干嘛不行行好
so why don't you do us and yourself a favor
自己滚回芝加哥去呢
and go home to Chicago?
是你家小男人的电♥话♥吗
Was that little man?
小男人的无赖老爸
Little man's deadbeat dad.
听起来你把他骂得狗血淋头
Sounded like you were tearing him a new one, so...
杰克昨天就是和他在一起
That's who Jack was with yesterday.
什么
What?
这些是瓦皮赌场的摄像头拍到的吗
These are from the Wapi casino?
对 我忙活一晚上了
Yeah. I've been at it all night.
差点就看漏了我们这位小姐
I almost missed our girl.
我实在不习惯见她如此打扮
You know, I ain't used to seeing her looking like this.
周五晚上
Friday night.
她穿着那件毛衣
She's wearing the sweater.
对 凌晨0点37分
Yeah, 12:37 am.
罗茜每隔数周就会存入一笔现金
Rosie's been making cash deposits every few weeks.
百元大钞
Benjamins.
我们这谈的可都是大数目
We're talking some serious moola.
帐户里有多少钱
How much was in the account?
差不多七千
Almost 7k.
令人很好奇她是如何挣来这笔钱的
Makes you wonder what she's doing for that kind of money.
更有趣的是
Know what the best part is?
这不是她的帐户
It's not her account.
第 十 二 日
今天清晨 建筑工人发现了
Early this morning, construction workers found
一块疑似人类头骨的完整骨殖
what appears to be a partially intact human skull.
市长必须马上与州长通话 刻不容缓
It's imperative the mayor speak to the governor as soon as possible.
好吧 我们希望他能尽快回复
Fine. We look forward to hearing from him shortly.
你是在白费力气
You're wasting your breath.
州长对局势知道得一清二楚
Governor knows the score.
记得97年吗
Remember '97?
有部落在老冈德森牧场里发现了一截小指骨
Tribe found a pinkie bone in the old Gundersen stockyards.
那项工程至今仍深陷诉讼之中
That project's still buried in the courts.
我们玩完了 本杰明
We're dead, Benjamin.
接下来的就只有尸检了
All that's left is the autopsy.
工程暂停
Halt construction
直到我们的人类学家...
until our anthropologists...
好 那我们就重点突出刺♥激♥就业宣言
Okay, so, we push harder on our pro-jobs platform.
水岸工程就是我们的宣言
The waterfront was our platform.
实际上可能将市长的竞选毁于一旦
Could in fact bury the mayor's campaign.
当然
Of course.
我试试看是否能让议员抽空参加
Well, I'll see if I can make room in the Councilman's schedule.
好的 谢谢来电 麦克
All right, thanks for the call, Mike.
不好意思让你久等了 伊尼戈
Sorry to keep you waiting, Inigo.
议员因服务行业工会
Well, the Councilman is thrilled
重新考虑背书意向一事大为振奋
that the service employees union is reconsidering its endorsement.
这是今天下午西雅图纪事报
Talking points for the Seattle Record's
社论版采访时的谈话要点
editorial-board grilling this afternoon.
州长明天将与你共进午餐
And the governor is coming for lunch tomorrow.
这个州长是
This the same governor
两天前还不屑与我通话的那个州长吗
I couldn't get on the phone two days ago?
别得意的太早
Don't pop the champagne yet.
为何不 我们简直势不可挡
Why not? We're unstoppable.
开什么玩笑 印第安亡魂天下无敌
Are you kidding? Nothing beats dead Indians.
你没看过《鬼哭神嚎》吗
Didn't you see "Poltergeist"?
天啊 若不是我天生一副铁石心肠
God, if I had a heart,
我都几乎要为亚当斯一掬同情之泪了
I'd almost feel sorry for Adams right now.
我不会
I don't.
他和他的狐朋狗友们连常规调查都没做
He and his cronies jammed their waterfront contracts through
就包下了水岸工程的所有合同
without due diligence.
他们都是罪有应得
They're all getting what they deserve.
说起狐朋狗友 德雷克斯勒来电找你
Speaking of cronies, Drexler called.
他今天下午有个小小的即兴派对
He's having a little impromptu party this afternoon
庆祝市长栽了个狗啃泥
in honor of the mayor's face plant.
猜猜谁是座上嘉宾
Guess who the guest of honor is.
达伦可没空参加
Darren doesn't have time for that.
我记得你刚刚还说革命尚未成功
I thought you said it wasn't over.
是未成功
It isn't.
想赢得市长选举必须先赢得纪事报的支持
No mayor has ever won without the endorsement from the Record.
半数市民都是那报纸的读者
Half the town reads that paper.
格温说的对
Gwen's right.
我已经拍够那个变♥态♥的马屁了
I'm done pandering to that degenerate.
你去吧 你似乎和他很合得来 - 我不
You go. You seem to have a way with him. - I don't think I --
伊顿参议员在四号♥线
I have Senator Eaton on line four.
我去我桌旁接
I'll take it at my desk.
他想找议员
He's calling for the Councilman.
参议员
Senator.
哪里哪里 谢谢
Well, no, sir. Thank you.
谢谢 但我们
Thank you, but we're --
是的 我们现在保持谨慎的乐观态度
yes, we're cautiously optimistic.
这里是拉森物流公♥司♥
You've reached Larsen Moving and Storage.
请留言详尽说明您的要求
Please leave a detailed message.
我们会尽快回复您的来电 谢谢
We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks.
斯坦 我是雅内克
Stan, it's Janek.
很高兴见到你
Good seeing you.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好了 斯米蒂 我们走
All right, Smitty, let's go!
贝尔科
Belko.
米琦 我们正要去接那个在北门的活
Oh, hey, Mitch, we're going on that job in Northgate.
为什么斯坦去见过雅内克
Why did Stan go see Janek?
怎么了 -我他妈要听实话
What? - I want the damn truth.
他又开始帮雅内克做事了吗
Is he working for Janek again?
对不起 你得问斯坦
I'm sorry. You got to ask Stan.
这趟车你得自己跑了 好吗
Uh, you're gonna take this run on your own, okay?
不行 他一个人做不来
No, he can't do it on his own.
那已经不用你操心了
That is not your problem anymore.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
什么
What?
我是米琦
Hey, this is Mitch.
麻烦留言 我会尽快回电
Um, leave me a message, and I'll call you back.
是我
I-it's me.
问问家里情况 儿子们怎样了
Checking in, seeing -- Seeing how the boys are.
今天上午我去了保释听证会
Had my bond hearing this morning.
我得先做一份心理评估 之后他们才能
Got to see a head shrink first so they can
确定我是否对社会构成威胁
decide if I'm a danger to society.
我想你
I miss you.
一定是哪里弄错了
There's got to be a mistake.
那不是我的钱
That's not my money.
那个帐户在你名下 泰丽
The account's in your name, Terry.
我从来没有开过这个帐户
Well, I never opened it.
所以无论你那家银行拿了什么证明
So whatever your paper there says from that bank --
顺便一提 我从未用过他们的服务
Which, by the way, I've never used the services thereof --
都是错的
It is wrong.
快点了 孩子们
Let's go, boys!
事实是 那是罗茜的账户
Thing is, it's Rosie's account.
她需要你的身份证才能开户
She would've needed your ID to open it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么 我们要迟到了
Nothing. Uh...We're gonna be late.
快点 我们走
Giddyap. Come on.
我得走了
I got to go.
她怎么拿到你的身份证的 泰丽
How'd she get your ID, Terry?
进房♥间玩会儿吧 我们要说会儿话
Go play in your room while we talk for a sec.
去吧
Go on.
几个月前 罗茜向我借的
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表