剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你需要多长时间
How much time do you need?
至少得到午夜
Till midnight, at least.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
谢谢 议员先生
Councilman.
去他妈的
Oh, screw that!
我们不可能推迟的
There is no way we are sitting on this.
达伦 你不是真的考虑推迟吧
Darren, you're not seriously considering it, are you?
那你说我该怎么做
What do you recommend I do?
马上开记者招待会
Call a press conference immediately
表达对这场悲剧的愤慨之情
and express outrage at this tragedy.
你得继续展开攻势
Yeah, you got to go on the attack.
亚当斯在哥伦比亚领域基金那边
Look, Adams has had his head so far
已经遥遥领先了
up Columbia Domain Fund's asset.
这起命案又给他增了12个百分点
That crime has skyrocketed 12%.
而且实际上 要不是他
Hell, in fact, if it wasn't for him,
那女孩或许根本不会死
dead girl probably would be alive today.
你说这话怎么如此坦荡
How do you do that with a straight face?
距离选举只有一个月了
We're a month away from the election.
这件事会击垮我们的
This thing will sink us.
除非我们利用得当
Not if we play it right.
讨好那女孩的家人
Court the girl's family.
在她的追悼会上发言
Speak at her memorial.
能说些什么
And say what, exactly?
说你理解他们所经历的伤痛
That you know what they're going through,
因为你曾有过相同的经历
because you've been there yourself.
不
No!
我们到中午再开新闻发布会
We send out a press release by noon.
你的私人调查员 叫彼内托的那个
Your private investigator, Penato...
让他着手调查我们的人
have him start vetting our people.
再查查那辆车到底是怎么回事
And find out what the hell happened with that car.
达伦 他说得对
Darren, he's right, you know.
你可以抓住这次机会
Try to look at this as an opportunity
告诉选民关于莉莉的事
to tell the voters once and for all about Lily.
我不会利用我的妻子
I am not using my wife.
伊坦尼斯那里怎么办
What are we gonna do about Yitanes?
你要是不找她坦白 她今晚就会撤回背书
She'll withdraw her endorsement tonight if we blindside her with this,
你需要工会支持
and you need the unions.
去准备中午的会议 我到时会告诉她
Set up a meeting for noon. I'll tell her then.
一个记者昨天打来电♥话♥
A reporter from the record called yesterday.
他探得了伊坦尼斯背书的事
He was tipped off about Yitanes.
有人从办公室发过邮件
Someone sent an e-mail from the office.
是谁
Who?
他没说
He wouldn't say.
你去调查下团队里每个人的账户
I want you to check everyone's accounts here at the campaign.
谨慎一点
Be discreet.
好 我马上让内森去查
Yeah, I'll get Nathan on that right away.
她多大了
How old was she...
那个女孩
The girl?
我不知道
I...I don't know.
我们要乘晚点的航♥班♥了 杰克
We're gonna take a later flight, Jack.
你明天可以开始上学
You can start school tomorrow.
不行 我几小时后来接你
No, I'll pick you up in a few hours.
行 你可以早晨和瑞吉出海玩
Yeah, you can go on the water with Regi in the morning,
但别忘了穿救生衣
but don't forget to wear your life vest.
感谢你的协助 -不客气
You know, I-I really appreciate the help. - You're welcome.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
周六早上几个竞选工作人员
Campaign car was reported stolen Saturday morning
给车辆报了挂失
by a couple of campaign workers.
这是警方报告
Here's the police report.
最后开车的是谁
Who drove it last?
上周三 某个女性志愿者
Some female volunteer last Wednesday.
车在被偷之前 就停在这里的停车场
It's been back here in the lot till it got jacked.
为什么把钥匙留在车里呢
What were the keys doing in the ignition?
那些笨蛋故意留下的
These dumb ass keep them there.
说可以为那些偷车贼行方便
Says it makes it easier for the people who drive them off.
现在去哪啊 老大
So, where to next, boss?
我对拉森夫妇说的话 你还在生气啊
What, you still mad about that, what I said to the Larsens?
我能处理好的
I mean, I can handle them.
凶手抓住罗茜之前
You know that guy probably punched Rosie in the face
很可能给过她几拳
before he grabbed her?
他们就是那么对孩子的
That's what they do to kids.
所以她头上有伤
That's why the head wounds.
这种事情你想告诉那对夫妇吗
Do you want to tell that to the parents?
去说吧
Go ahead.
第 二 日
你想吃点什么吗
You want me to get you something to eat?
天啊 怎么会这样
Jesus..., how could this happen?
她怎么会整个周末都不见踪影
How could she be missing all weekend?
我真没想通
I just don't get it.
我什么也没告诉那俩小孩
I didn't tell the boys nothing.
但是汤米很害怕
But Tommy's so scared, you know?
不停地问问题
Asking questions.
我都不知道该怎么回答 斯坦
I just don't know what to say to him, Stan.
我可以把他们从学校接回来
I could pick them up from school.
他们该待在你们身边 对吗
They should be here with you, right?
要我去接吗
You want me to go get them?
我们会去的
We'll do it.
你只要...
You got to...
一切照旧就可以了
keep things normal for them.
对
Yeah.
你没睡觉 宝贝
You didn't sleep, babe.
去睡会吧
You should get some sleep.
好
Yeah.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
那些不是早该装好了吗
That's supposed to be on the truck already.
快点啊 伙计们 你们想急死我啊
Come on... come on, guys. You're killing me here!
乔西
Jonesy.
乔西 你得去格林伍德取货
Jonesy, you got to be in Greenwood for that pickup.
两小时前我就催过你了 伙计
I told you like two hours ago, man.
知道了 在做了
I know. I'm on it.
斯坦
Stan.
罗茜有消息了吗
You hear anything about Rosie?
付你工资可不是让你发呆的
Hey, we ain't paying you to stand around.
赶紧的吧 你也是 都快出去
Get out of here already. You too. Both of you.
知道了
I heard you.
警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
Cops called.
要让我和大家去警局问话
They said me and the guys got to go to the station?
怎么回事
What's going on?
斯坦
Stan.
你是怎么回事 斯特林
Hey, what's your problem, Sterling, huh?!
你告诉罗茜的爸爸 她去了我家
Telling Rosie's dad she was at my house?
你搞什么鬼
What the hell?
那她在哪
Then where is she?
放开我 -我怎么会知道
Get off of me. - Yeah, like I'd know.
我和她早就一刀两断了
I'm not sticking it to her anymore.
贾斯伯
Jasper!
干嘛
What?
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
罗茜失踪了 他们想跟你谈谈
Rosie's missing. They want to talk to you.
还有你 斯特林 走吧
You too, Sterling. Come on.
我开车带罗茜去舞会 一起去玩
I drove Rosie to the dance and we, like, hung out.
但是后来我找不到她 就走了
But then I couldn't find her, so I left.
我以为...
I thought...
她整个周末都不见人影
I mean, she was gone all weekend,
所以我以为她去贾斯伯家了
so I thought maybe she went to Jasper's.
是有这个可能的
She would do that, you know,
她会去他家
go to his house.
可她没去
But she didn't go there.
我不知道她去了哪 对不起
I don't know where she went. I'm sorry.
那贾斯伯 他没去跳舞吗
So, Jasper... he wasn't at the dance?
我说了 他不在场 我没说谎
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表