剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Let's go.
达伦 我敢打赌你高中时就是体育尖子
Darren, I'd wager you were quite the high-school athlete.
我从不在意比赛的输赢
I never cared much for games.
但伊坦尼斯议员很在意
Councilwoman Yitanes does.
如果我是你 就不会轻信露丝的话
I wouldn't depend on Ruth's word if I were you.
集♥会♥取消
Assembly is canceled!
都回到教室去
Return to your classes.
请大家去各自的班主任签到
Everyone, check in with your homerooms, please.
斯特林没回♥教♥室 不知道她跑哪去了
Sterling isn't in class. I don't know where she is.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
能提供她的家庭住址吗
We'll need her home address.
可以 校办处有
Yeah, yeah. The office will have it.
万圣节舞会是你监管的吧 -对
You were chaperoning at that Halloween dance, right? - Yeah.
罗茜是跟谁去的
Who was Rosie with?
斯特林 一如既往
Sterling, like always.
她们也是一起离开的吗
Did she leave with her, too?
我没注意
I-I didn't see.
我那时在忙
I was busy ...
能回想起她穿的什么衣服吗
Trying to recall what she was wearing?
能 能
Yeah, yeah.
她扮成了一个女巫
Uh, she was dressed up like a witch.
女巫
A witch?
帽子 魔杖 粉色假发
Hat, wand, pink wig.
多数女孩都会趁万圣节之机扮成脱衣舞♥女♥
Most of these girls use Halloween to play stripper,
所以她就显得很另类
so she kind of stood out.
罗茜是个很性感的姑娘吧
Rosie... she was a pretty hot piece, though, right?
我说不好 她才17岁
Yeah. I wouldn't know. She's 17.
我就是这个意思
Kind of my point.
有人追她吗
Anyone hitting that?
她好像没有男朋友
I-I don't think she had a boyfriend.
问问斯特林吧
Ask Sterling.
我可以走了吗
Are we done here?
如果你还想起什么 打这个电♥话♥
Call if you think of anything else.
我是林顿
Linden here.
是杰克·林顿的妈妈吗
Is this Jack Linden's mother?
是的 什么事
Yeah. What is it?
我是学校的老师 请你来一趟吧
This is his school calling. We need you to come in.
好 马上到
Okay. I'll be there.
叫辆车去斯特林家
Put a car on Sterling's house.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
然后叫警犬队去公园集♥合♥
And get a K-9 unit out at the park.
我们那里见
I'll meet you there.
我得搭你的车啊 林顿
Hel... you're my ride, Linden.
克里斯
Kris?
克里斯
Kris?!
克里斯 求你过来一下
Kris, come on, please.
斯特林 有何贵干
'Sup, Sterling?
贾斯伯在哪
Where's Jasper?
他既不在家也不在学校 哪都找不到
He's not at his house or school or anywhere.
他这周末和罗茜混在一起吗
Did he and Rosie hook up this weekend?
我为什么要告诉你
And I should tell you why?
警♥察♥到处找她
'Cause the cops are looking for her.
她可能惹上麻烦了 我说真的
She could be in serious trouble. I mean it.
给我根烟
Give me a smoke.
他周末去岛上的宅子了
He's on the island at the weekend manse.
他爸妈去了阿布扎比 还是什么鬼地方
Parents are going to Abu Dhabi or some diseased hole like that.
罗茜跟他在一起吗
Was Rosie with him?
贾斯伯嗑了很多药
Jasper scored some "X,"
所以他肯定想干上一炮
so, uh, yeah, he was definitely looking to bone.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an ass.
再见 斯特林
See you, Sterling.
在学校吸烟 杰克 不是吧你
Smoking cigarettes at school? Really, Jack?
天啊 老妈 我又不是吸毒
It's not like I was doing crack, mom. God.
我为什么非要去瑞吉家待着
Why do I have to sit around at Regi's anyway?
因为你别无去处
Because there's nowhere else to go. That's why.
你把新地址告诉朋友们了吗
Did you give our new address to your friends?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
不知道 好让他们写信给你啊
I don't know. So they can write?
有Facebook嘛
Hello. Facebook.
老妈 现在已经没人写信了 写信太弱智了
Kids don't write letters, mom. That's retarded.
那他们也可以来家里做客啊
Well, it'd be really great for them to visit, then.
拉倒吧 谁会想来
Like that's ever gonna happen.
他们会爱上加州的
They'll love California.
那里有好多好玩的 会很开心的
There's so much to do. It'll be great.
瑞吉
Hey, Regi.
瑞克要开一个派对
Rick's putting together a party,
把附近的孩子都请过来吧
get some of the neighborhood kids together.
他又不是我爸
He's not my dad.
稍等
Hang on.
我是林顿
Linden here.
是我
Hey, it's me.
怎么了 霍德
Yeah. What is it, Holder?
警犬队已经开始搜查这片区域了
We got the K-9 unit here, starting a sweep of the field.
好 我马上就到
Okay. I'll be there.
他已经在努力当一个好父亲了
He's trying his best.
我们在加州会过得很开心的
We're gonna be really happy in California.
一切都会很好
It's gonna be great.
杰克
Jack?
我得走了
I got to go.
你怎么样
How you been?
挺好的 出什么事了
All right. What's going on?
别憋着 告诉我吧
Come on, tell me.
斯坦 回个电♥话♥好吗
Stan, just call me, all right?
罗茜 我们回来了
Rosie, we're home!
妈妈 罗茜答应过要带我们去码头骑单车
Mom, Rosie promised to bring us biking at the docks.
我们可以去吗 求你了
Can we go, please?
求求你了
Please! Please!
你们吵得我都没法思考了
Wow! Can't even hear myself think here.
你给他们吃了什么 泰丽
What'd you feed them, Terry?
一袋糖加红牛
Bag of sugar with a Red Bull chaser.
棒极了
And it was awesome.
快去把你们的书包收拾好
Go put your backpacks away,
弄好了找泰丽阿姨拿糖吃
and Aunt Terry will give you more candy.
真棒 -太好了
Awesome! - Yes!
罗茜
Rosie?
有罗茜的消息吗
Any word on Rosie?
没有 斯坦也没回电♥话♥
No. And Stan's not answering his phone.
警♥察♥怎么说
What'd the cops say?
没说什么 他们就照例问了我一堆废话
Nothing. They just asked me a bunch of bullshit, as usual.
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈 罗茜在哪里
Mom, where is Rosie?!
她答应过要带我们去骑单车
She promised we'd go biking!
她答应过的
She promised!
丹尼 别吵了 我没开玩笑
Denny! Quit your yelling. I mean it.
罗茜还在学校 我带你们去
Rosie's still at school. I'll take you.
走吧
Go.
快去 拿上头盔 去吧
Go. Get your helmets. Go.
抱歉 我实在有些心急如焚
Sorry. I'm just going a little nuts right here.
我跟你说
I'm telling you,
等那丫头到家 我们可得好好收拾她
that girl's getting the asskicking of her life when she gets home.
别担心
Look, don't worry.
她会回来的
She'll turn up.
快接啊
Come on!
斯坦
Stan.
斯坦 听着 罗茜出事了
Stan, listen, um, it's Rosie.
她为什么骗我们
Why did she lie to us?
还有 她到底去了哪里
And where the hell has she been?
她还在和那叫贾什么的富公子交往吗
She still dating that rich Jackoff?
什么 贾斯伯
What? Jasper?
没 她去年夏天和他分手了
No. S-she broke up with him last summer.
现在斯特林也不见了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表