剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
It's an angle that we need to rule out.
这是我们必须排除的疑点
Hey, you got to be kidding me.
你不是在耍我吧
You want that search warrant,
你想要搜捕令
get me something better than a nut job or the mob, all right?
给我点比疯子或者黑帮更好的线索行吗
Fine. Come on.
行 跟我来
Yo, lieutenant.
队长
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没事
Yo, Linden!
林顿
What the hell, you got a fear of flying?
搞什么 你不敢乘飞机吗
I've got a lead.
我有头绪了
You don't want to come, you don't have to.
要是你不想跟来 不必勉强
Hey, Linden.
林顿
You got your commitment issues -- That's fine,
你不想结婚 没关系
but don't be using them to mess up my career.
可别用这招毁我前程
I'm talking about a people
我想说的是 一些人
who made such a mess of their own country that it's unlivable.
把他们自己的国家搞得民不聊生
And then those Somalis come here.
引来了那些索马里暴徒
They're radicals, Muslims,
他们是激进分子 穆♥斯♥林♥
and yet we welcome them with open arms?
我们却张开双臂欢迎他们
Why was a guy like Bennet "Achmed"
为何像贝纳特·"阿罕默德"这样的人
teaching in a Seattle school?
会在西雅图的学校教书
And why won't councilman Richmond ask for this guy's resignation?
为什么里奇蒙议员不要求这个人辞职
I mean, what does a guy have to do
要有多十恶不赦才能激怒
before he pissed Richmond off -- Kiddie porn?
里奇蒙呢 非要拍儿童情♥色♥片才行吗
Hi, there.
你好
You got the letter, too.
你也收到信了
I think about my daughter every day.
我日思夜想我的女儿
It hurts less now. There's that.
现在没那么痛苦了 熬过来了
I can't believe they're just letting that woman free.
真不敢相信那女人就要被无罪释放了
Are you planning on going to the parole hearing?
你要去假释听证会吗
I don't know, Maryanne. Are you?
不知道 玛丽安 你去吗
She's served her time.
她已经付出代价了
It's not gonna bring Lily back, now, is it?
莉莉再也回不来了 对吗
I wake up every morning...
我每天早上醒来的时候
Filled with...
心中都充满了
I don't know how not to hate her.
我不知道怎样才能不去恨她
Maybe it's time to forgive.
也许你该原谅她了
That woman doesn't deserve it.
那女人不配
She got drunk.
她喝醉了
She got in that car.
上了那辆车
Darren, I've been watching your campaign.
达伦 我一直都在关注你的竞选
I know you.
我了解你
I know how hard you'd fight
我知道你会付出无尽努力
if winning was something you thought you deserved.
去争取你认为自己应得的胜利果实
Are you sure it's just that woman you can't forgive?
你确定只有那个女人不配得到原谅吗
Those are pretty cosmos. Who are they from?
这些大♥波♥斯菊真好看 谁送的
Don't know. I've lost track.
不知道 记不清了
It's nice you have such good friends, Michelle,
你有这样的好朋友很幸福 米歇尔
and all this food -- casseroles, fruit.
还有这些食物 炖菜 水果
Don't answer it.
别接
Hello?
喂
No, it's her mother.
不 我是她妈妈
No, I don't know anything about him.
不 我对他一无所知
It's the paper. Hang up!
报社打来的 快挂断
They're asking about the teacher.
他们想问那个老师的事
They just want to know what...
他们想知道...
We do not talk to them.
我们不接受任何采访
They call all the time.
他们一直打电♥话♥过来
It's a perfectly reasonable question, Michelle.
他们追问也是情理之中 米歇尔
What have the police told you about the teacher?
警方是怎么解释老师的事的
Nothing.
什么也没说
The police are doing everything they can.
警方会全力以赴的
Stan says we just need to let them do their jobs, so...
斯坦说我们就放手让他们查就好了 所以
Stan says.
斯坦说的
What is it, bud?
怎么了 小子
How did Rosie die?
罗茜是怎么死的
Yeah, I want to know, too.
我也想知道
No more heaven stuff, okay, dad?
爸爸 不要再说天堂之类的话了好吗
Okay.
好吧
Well, there's a lot we don't know yet.
还有一堆疑点没有解开
But what we do know is that...
但我们确信的一点是
a man took her.
一个男人带走了她
A bad man...
一个坏人
And he killed her.
然后杀了她
Is the bad man still out there?
那个坏人依然逍遥法外吗
Is he gonna... kill us, too?
他也会对我们下手吗
Hey, come here. Come here.
过来 过来
No one's ever gonna hurt you.
没人能伤害你们
You hear me? No one.
听见了吗 没人
Come on.
过来
You okay there, Mitch?
米琦 你没事吧
Want me to get you a coat or something?
要我给你拿件外套什么的吗
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
How did you know it was the teacher?
你怎么知道是那个老师
I didn't. I didn't...
我当时不知道 我不...
know.
知道
That man...
那个人...
was in my home.
就在我的屋檐下
He was eating my food,
吃着我的食物
and he was talking to my children...
跟我的孩子们聊着天
And you knew?
而你一直都知道
So help me God, you don't tell me,
上帝作证 你再不交代
you will be out on your ass so fast.
我立刻就把你撵出去
I got a friend at the school.
我有个朋友在那间学校
He told me there's this room where he took Rosie,
他知道罗茜被带去的那间屋子
in the basement...
在地下室
Might be the place where he'd have...
可能他就是在那个地方...
You know.
你知道的
I told Stan, if you want me to, maybe...
我跟斯坦说过 如果你们需要 也许
Maybe I could do something about it.
也许我能帮得上忙
No, Jack, you can't spend the night.
不 杰克 你不能在这过夜
You have school tomorrow.
你明天还要上学
Well, that's the plan for now.
目前就这样计划吧
Okay, I'll pick you up later.
好 我一会来接你
Bye.
再见
Your old man make you quit smoking?
你的老男人让你戒了烟是吗
His name is Rick, and, no, he didn't.
他叫瑞克 还有 不是他要求的
I bet he ain't too happy with you, huh?
他打赌他对你不太满意
How many times you stand him up now?
你放了他多少回鸽子了
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
I get it.
懂了
He's one of them understanding types, right?
他是那种善解人意型的吧
Oh, that explains why you don't want to get on that plane.
这就解释了你为什么没上飞机
And that thing you do,
你那个习惯
where you run your mouth off without, uh, thinking --
说话从来不经大脑 总是脱口而出
That explains a lot, too.
也说明了很多问题
You are with the police?
你们是警♥察♥
Yes.
对
Salaam Aleichem.
真♥主♥保佑
I am Imam Gelabi. What is this about?
我是吉拉比教长 有何贵干
Rosie Larsen's murder.
调查罗茜·拉森的谋杀案
Do you know Bennet Ahmed?
你认识贝纳特·艾哈迈德吗
By sight only.
只是见过面
He is relatively new to the mosque.
他最近才来这间清♥真♥寺祷告
I was sorry to see Councilman Richmond get pulled into this whole mess.
很遗憾把里奇蒙议员卷进了这个烂摊子
He's a good man.
他是好人
We're actually looking for a man
我们来 是要找一个人
that Mr. Ahmed studies Qur'an with,
他和艾哈迈德先生一起研习《古♥兰♥经♥》
somebody from the congregation.
是你们清♥真♥寺的教众
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表