剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I need to know if this was Rosie's.
我能理解你现在很生气
I understand your anger right now,
但你得看一下这照片
but you need to look at this photo.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
她9年级的时候
She was in ninth grade.
地球学是她最喜欢的课
And earth science was her favorite class.
课本上有很多地表景观的插图
And the textbook had all these pictures in it, and...
她说从没见过这么美丽的东西
And she said she'd never seen anything so beautiful.
她原话是"那些漩涡真是五彩斑斓"
"All those swirls of color," she said.
所以第二年我们就带她去看了
So we took her the following year.
我以为她弄丢了
I thought she had lost it.
你确定这是她的吗 拉森太太
You're sure that this was hers, Mrs. Larsen?
是那个老师 对不对
It was that teacher, wasn't it?
我一定第一个通知你 我保证
You'll be the first to know, I promise you.
他还继续着他的生活
He's still living his life.
他很幸福
He's happy.
这不公平
It's -- It's not right.
他们至少得把那件衣服给我们
They got to at least give us the shirt.
我们需要实验室进行检查
We need it processed by the lab --
毛发 体液 还有其他所有的
Hair, fluids, everything.
然后逮捕贝纳特
Then we bring in Bennet.
坐下
Sit down.
怎么了 -先坐下
What? - Just sit down.
一切都结束了 莎拉
It's over, Sarah.
别管了
Let it go.
我做了我该做的 但是...
I did what I could, but, uh...
联邦案件具有优先权
Federal case takes priority.
你在集结区耍的小把戏也没用
Didn't help, that little stunt you pulled at the staging area.
就只能这样了
So...That's it.
她母亲认出那件衣服了 是罗茜的
The mother ID'd the shirt. It's Rosie's.
那又怎样
So what?
她的指认在法庭上一点用都没有
The ID is useless in court.
你可能会使整个案子陷入困境
You could have jeopardized your whole case.
罗茜·拉森和他们的调查一点关系也没有
Rosie Larsen has nothing to do with their investigation,
这你是知道的
and you know it.
是吗
Do I?
你怎么就这么确定
Now, why are you so sure
这案子跟恐怖活动没有关系
that this doesn't involve terrorism?
你要是手里有水晶球
Now, if you got a crystal ball hidden somewhere,
我建议你好好用用它
I suggest you employ it
找到一些我们真正可以利用的证据
and use it to find evidence we can actually use.
你要和联调局交涉 让我们获权调查
You need to talk to the feds, help us get access.
还不止这些
And that's not all.
你本应训练霍德
Now, you were supposed to train Holder,
而你却他当做哈巴狗
but you treat him like a lapdog.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是担心他能否胜任
I have some concerns about his ability
当一名称职的探员
to be an effective investigator.
莎拉 也许你是时候收拾收拾
Maybe it's time to think about wrapping up here, Sarah,
动身去加利福尼亚了
heading to California.
我是瑞克 我现在不在
You've reached Rick. I'm not --
我不怎么喜欢那部电影
I didn't like that movie very much.
多经典的电影啊
But it was, like, the best.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
我在你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
最喜欢的电影是《星球大战》系列
Star Wars was my favorite movie --
尤其是第二部《帝国反击战》
The second one, Empire Strikes Back.
不对 是《克隆人的进攻》
No. Attack Of The Clones.
[《星球大战前传》第二部]
好吧 那不是第二部电影
Okay. That is not the second movie.
《帝国反击战》才是
Empire Strikes Back is the second movie.
我还记得黑武士说
Yeah, I remember when Darth Vader said...
"我是你父亲"
I am your father.
那电影伴着我长大的
Okay? I was there.
所以别再和我争了
So no more of this second-movie crap.
我还能吃块奶酪三明治吗
Can I have another cheese sandwich?
不行 到时候会吃不下晚饭的
No. It'll ruin your appetite for dinner.
你们怎么不去玩
Why don't you guys go play?
去吧 你俩都去
Go. Both of you.
走吧
Come on.
你好 斯坦
Hey, Stan.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
怎么了
What?
多谢了
Thanks.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
我不过是洗了些碗
It's just dishes.
米琦在哪
Where's Mitch?
怎么了
What?
我不该说的
I shouldn't say anything.
告诉我
Tell me.
我只是不想让你对她发火 斯坦
I just don't want you to be mad at her, Stan.
她这几天精神恍惚
She just hasn't been herself these days.
我发现孩子们坐在车里
I found the kids in the car.
米琦把他们留在那
Mitch left them there.
留在车♥库♥ 引擎还是发动的
In the garage. With the engine running.
这跟奥斯卡获奖感言似的
Feels like the Oscars.
不对 我想真心感谢一个人
No, there -- there is one person I-I really want to thank.
就是吉尔 我的担♥保♥人
That's Gil, my sponsor.
他让我坚持参加互助会
Kept me coming to my meetings.
让我努力戒毒
Kept me working my steps.
还帮我保管薪水
Kept my paycheck, too.
吉尔每周都给我一小笔钱以满足生活所需
See, Gil's been doling out what I need from week to week,
剩下的则由他妥善保管
and the rest is in his safekeeping.
最好是这样 伙计 不然我可饶不了你
Yo, it better be, man, or I'm coming for you.
六个月没沾毒了
Six months clean.
有个人今天本该在场 但她没来
The one person who should be here tonight isn't.
我的姐姐莉斯
It's Liz, my sister.
她...
She, uh...
她一手把我带大
she raised me.
为我牺牲了自己的青春
Sacrificed her youth... for me.
而我这个低贱的瘾君子是怎么报答她的呢
So, what did this rock-bottom junkie do to pay her back?
我对她说谎
I lied to her...
欺骗她
cheated her...
偷她的钱
stole from her.
有天晚上 我脑子一热
This one night, I, uh, I-I was tweaked out of my head.
就闯进她家
Uh, I broke into her house.
我外甥 戴维 他当时7岁
My nephew, Davie -- He's 7 years old --
他...
He's, um...
他有枚金币
H-he's got this gold coin.
非常以此为荣
He was -- he was real proud of it.
我知道这点 因为他之前给我看过
I-I know that, 'cause h-he showed it to me.
他整个夏天都在存钱 就为得到它
He was saving up all summer to get this thing.
我闯进他房♥间
I go into his room...
我闯进他房♥间
I go into his room...
拿走了那枚金币
and I take it.
我正要走出门 向下一看
I'm walking out, and I look down, and...
发现他醒了
and he's awake.
他盯着我 就那么直直地盯着我
Looking at me. He was just staring at me.
然后我就走了出去
And then I walk out.
我不奢求原谅
See, I-I don't expect forgiveness.
我知道不管他们原不原谅
I know that I-I-if it comes or not, it's...
都与我无关
it's none of my business.
我只知道
All I know is that...
最重要的是 要做些什么以获得他们的原谅
the only thing that matters is what I do to earn it.
我的感悟就是这些
That's all I got.
你好 我是林顿
Yeah. Linden.
你是杰克·林顿的母亲吗
Is this Jack Linden's mother?
是的 怎么了 他没事吧
Yes. What is it? Is he okay?
他给我儿子寄了些恐怖的照片
He sent my son those horrible photographs,
对他来说好像就是个玩笑
like it was some kind of joke to him.
你在说什么照片
What photographs are you talking about?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表