剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
I'm just gonna have a look around.
罗塞勒斯先生
Mr. Rosales?
霍德 他在这里
Holder! He's here!
立刻放下武器
Put your weapon down right now!
林登
Lyndon!
放下武器 -霍德 退后
Drop your weapon! - Holder, back off!
罗塞勒斯先生 我们只是想和你谈谈
Mr. Rosales, we just want to talk to you.
林登
Lyndon!
29岁男子 从三楼窗户坠落
29-year-old male, fell from a third-story window,
到达时已失去知觉 头部凹陷性损伤
L.O.C. on arrival, depressed skull fracture.
这个人是谋杀案的嫌疑人
This man's a suspect in a murder case.
什么时候能找他问话
When can I talk to him?
手术之后
After surgery.
议员先生
Councilman,
你认识死者罗茜·拉森吗
did you know the murder victim, Rosie Larsen?
藏尸的那辆车是谁在开
Who was driving the vehicle she was found in?
罗茜·拉森的尸体是在
Rosie Larsen's body was found
一辆被偷的竞选车的后备箱里发现的
in the trunk of a car stolen from this campaign.
警方告诉我不要发表过多评论
The police have asked me not to comment further.
罗塞勒斯有对少女的露阴癖
So, Rosales likes to show his junk to teenage girls.
该死
Damn.
有一次猥亵儿童记录 还露过几次体
And he's got a kid-tiddlin' record and a couple of 311s.
学校没发现这些 所以他才跑
School missed it. That's why he ran.
是因为他有前科 还是因为他杀了人
Because of his warrants, or because he killed the Larsen girl?
不 他有周五的不在场证明
No, LBJ's alibied Friday night.
晚上九点半就被捕了 酒后驾车
He got picked up at 9:30... D.U.I.
整个周末都泡在酒瓶子里了
He spent the weekend in the drunk tank.
真疼啊
Ouch.
谢谢
Thanks.
帮我盯着罗塞勒斯
Keep an eye on Rosales for me.
他一醒你就给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as he's awake.
好
Yeah.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
你干什么呢
Hi. What are you doing?
和利昂一起看格斗大赛呢
Watching MMA with Leon.
不错嘛
That's good.
有人陪你就好
As long as there's someone there to keep you warm,
我就不会为周末赶不过去而内疚了
I won't feel so guilty about staying through the weekend.
瑞克
Rick?
看来"明天一早就飞过来"又泡汤了
So much for "I'm gonna be on the next flight tomorrow," Huh?
我现在压力很大
I'm under a lot of pressure.
亲爱的 我找到那个女孩了
Baby, I found the girl.
奥科斯想让我把案子办完
Oakes wants me to see it through.
太好了
Great.
周日的聚会我一定会去的
We'll be there Sunday for the party.
不管他再说什么
I don't care what he does.
好
Good.
我们还是会结婚的 对吧
Because we're still getting married, right?
当然
Of course.
婚前有很多琐事要办
And when you get married, there's lots of crap you got to do,
蛋糕 鲜花 饰带
like the cake, the flowers, the streamers...
你说你在乎的那些东西
Crap you said you cared about.
我的确在乎 你知道的
I do care. You know I care.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make this up to you. I promise.
下次直接登上飞机就行了 挂了啊
Just try to get on the plane next time. I got to go.
利昂要吃醋了
Leon's getting jealous.
我爱你
I love you.
炉子上有剩下的蔬菜汤
Some leftover minestrone on the stove.
别担心会吵醒他
And you don't have to worry about waking him up.
玩了五个小时的<光晕> 把他累坏了
Five hours of "Halo" knocked him on his butt.
谢谢了 瑞吉
Thanks, Regi.
烟戒得怎么样了
How's that quitting smoking going?
还好
It's fine.
他本想等你回来再睡
He wanted to wait up,
但我告诉他明天还得去上学
but I told him he had to go to school tomorrow.
他不太高兴
He's not happy.
我可以让他在码头上抽一整天的烟
I could let him smoke cigarettes all day on the dock,
但我觉得去学校会好一些
but I thought school might be a little better.
你像他这么大的时候不也这样
That's what you were doing when you were his age.
过分得多呢 -我知道
A lot more than that. - Yeah, I know.
我对杰克的期望要高一些
I want a little more for Jack than that.
索诺玛会是一个崭新的开始 他会喜欢的
Sonoma will be a fresh start. He'll love it.
会很好的
It'll be great.
当然
I bet.
是什么拖住了你
So, what's holding you back?
没什么
Nothing.
工作
Work.
我以为工作已经结束了
I thought work was over.
我也这么以为
So did I.
我还得回去 我想先冲个澡
I got to get back. I'm just gonna take a little shower.
没问题 楼下有干净的毛巾
Okay. I got clean towels downstairs.
谢谢你收留我们 瑞吉
Thank you for letting us stay, Regi.
我在这个世界上最喜欢的两个人
I got my two favorite people in the whole world
在我这里住几天
for a couple more days.
我觉得挺好
That's not a bad deal.
第 三 日
你好 我不在家
Hi. I'm not here right now,
显然其他人也都不在家
and neither is anyone else, apparently,
很奇怪吧 因为通常我们都在家
which is weird, because we usually are here.
但今天不在呦
But not today.
我也不清楚我们去哪了
Um...I really don't know where we are.
不管怎样 请留言吧
Uh... Anyway, leave a message,
我保证我们会尽快回电的 再见
and I promise that we will get back to you. Bye.
里奇蒙的竞选车内发现少女尸体
里奇蒙的竞选车内发现少女尸体
达伦·里奇蒙议员接受警方询问
你好 我不在家
Hi. I'm not here right now,
显然其他人也都不在家
and neither is anyone else, apparently,
很奇怪吧 因为通常我们都在家
which is weird, because we usually are here.
但今天不在呦
But not today.
我也不清楚我们去哪了
Um...I really don't know where we are.
不管怎样 请留言吧
Uh... Anyway, leave a message,
我保证我们会尽快回电的 再见
and I promise that we will get back to you. Bye.
很高兴再次见到你
Great seeing you again.
你对我们来说很重要
You're really one that matters.
我会举办一个派对
Now, I'm having a little party.
到时会电♥话♥通知你
I'll phone you about it.
感谢您抽空前来
Thank you very much for coming.
西塞罗
西塞罗如果知道等待时机
If Cicero had bided his time,
[西塞罗 罗马共和国著名政♥治♥家 演说家]
他会取得更大成功
he would've gone far.
结果罗马人处决了他
Instead, the Romans executed him.
把他的头和手放在广场上示众
Put his hands and head on display in the forum.
你找我吗 市长先生
You needed to see me, Mayor?
对于你的竞选车辆和那个女孩的遭遇
It's unfortunate, what happened with your campaign car
我很遗憾 达伦
and that girl, Darren.
至此 你的竞选差不多也到头了
I'd say the race is pretty much over for you at this point,
但也并非一败涂地
but all is not lost.
再等四年 到时我会支持你的
Wait four years, you'll have my endorsement.
此次事件会让你的赞助人跑光
Donors will flee you lose this time.
没有第二次机会了
No second chances.
好让你再多4年时间去卑躬屈膝地
So you can get on your knees for four more years
孝敬那些开♥发♥商吗
for the developers?
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
不要顽固不化 达伦
No need to wallow, Darren.
你该不会真的以为
You didn't really think the police
警♥察♥会对我隐瞒此事吧
would keep this thing a secret from me, did you?
霍德 梅耶斯校长帮我弄到了年鉴
Holder, I got the yearbook from Principal Meyers.
我这就过去
I'm on my way over.
我们说好的 -没错
We had a deal. - We did.
那这是怎么回事 -不是我们泄露的
Then what the hell is this? - It didn't come from us.
那是谁干的 -我不知道
Who did it come from? - I don't know.
我对你够实诚了 警探
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表