剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Come on. Let's go over to your mom and Tommy.
但我想放风筝
But I want to fly my kite!
我知道 我知道 过来
I know. I know. Come on.
小伙子们
Hey, guys, uh
我和你们妈妈
Me and your ma, we...
我们要说些关于你们姐姐的事
we have something to tell you about your sister.
怎么了 爸爸
What, dad?
你们还记得奶奶生病时
You remember when nana was sick,
我们去医院看她吧
we went to visit her in the hospital?
奶奶说她不喜欢医院
Grandma said she didn't like the hospital
因为那里的气味很难闻
'cause it smelled bad.
没错
Yeah.
然后有一天
And... and then one day...
她离开了那里
she wasn't there anymore, and...
我们再也见不到她了
we couldn't visit her.
还记得我跟你们说她去了哪里吗
You remember where I told you she went?
你说奶奶去天堂了
You said grandma went to heaven.
那里...
That's...
也是罗茜现在所在的地方
that's where Rosie is now...
天堂
in heaven.
她什么时候回来
When's she coming back?
你去了天堂就回不来了 傻瓜
When you go there, you don't come back, dummy!
我才不是傻瓜
I'm not a dummy!
她回不来了 因为她死了
She's not coming back, 'cause she's dead!
汤米 过来
Tommy, come here.
过来
Come here.
你放手
Let me go!
离我远点 离我远点
Get off of me! Get off of me!
汤米 宝贝 宝贝 过来
Tommy, baby, baby, come here. Come here.
一切都会好的
We're gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
We're gonna be okay.
对吗 儿子
Right, son?
谢谢你来见我 内森
Thanks for meeting me, Nathan.
格温告诉我说
Gwen tells me you, uh,
你检查了所有的电邮账号♥
had all the e-mail accounts checked.
昨天的收发记录都不符合
Nothing was sent to the record yesterday.
我检查了两遍
I checked twice.
格温和杰米的呢 你查过他们的账号♥吗
How about Gwen, Jamie? You checked their accounts?
没有 没查
Um, I-I didn't. No.
去查
Well, do it.
然后跟我汇报
And report back to me.
懂了吗
Clear?
懂了
Yeah.
罗
茜
走吗
Ready?
我得去接杰克
I got to pick up Jack.
我想再待一会
Uh, I think... I think I'm gonna stay for a while,
再找些线索
do some digging.
找什么
Into what?
我们从学生那里没得到任何信息
We got nothing from those kids.
反正这也不是你的案子了
Yeah, well, you know, it ain't your case no more,
所以
so...
不过 不用担心 林顿
But, you know, don't you worry, Linden.
我会搭到便车的
I'll get a ride.
我不会担心的
Oh, I won't.
祝你好运
Good luck.
也祝你在圣地亚哥好运
And good luck in, uh, in San Diego.
给小家伙带个话
And t-tell the little man I said, you know...
一定
Yeah, definitely.
这帮警♥察♥还真是懒得收拾
Well, the cops didn't bother to clean up after themselves.
他们把老妈留给你的花瓶打碎了
And they broke that vase that mom gave you.
到自己的房♥间去玩 小伙子们 去吧
Let's go play in your room, boys. Come on.
他说去房♥里玩
Hey, he said to go play in the room.
你也得去 -快点
You have to come, too! - Come on.
走了 -可是我比你大
Let's go. - Yeah, well, I'm older.
别吵了 进屋去
Stop arguing. Go.
泰丽 我来吧 你该去上班了
Terry, I-I'll do that. You need to go to work.
现在还上什么班 米琦
I'm not going, Mitch. Geez.
给 用漂白水吧
Here. Use bleach.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给她
Why didn't you call her?
我是说
I mean...
整整一个周末
all weekend.
看啊 是那个帅哥警♥察♥
Hey. Look. It's the cute cop.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天 你是在抽大♥麻♥吗
Oh, my God. Are you smoking pot?
被你逮着了
You caught me.
你不是警♥察♥吗
Aren't you, like, a cop?
你要来一口吗
Do you want a hit?
我现在下班了
I'm off the clock.
又不会逮捕你
It's not like I'm gonna arrest you.
随便你
Whatever.
好吧
Okay.
来拿呀 小姑娘
Go to it, little girl.
再吸一口
Do it again.
你没吸进去
You didn't inhale.
憋住
Hold it.
憋住
Hold it.
吐出来吧
Now let it go.
这就对了
There you go.
这大♥麻♥真够猛的
That's some crazy sick weed.
我现在好嗨
I'm so stoned right now.
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? Is that right?
是啊 超嗨
Yeah. Totally.
要一起狂欢吗
So, we gonna party?
好呀
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你多大
How old are you?
够大了
Old enough.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
给 你留着吧 我该走了
Here. You keep it. I got to bounce.
等一下
Wait.
也没地方让我们狂欢啊 小公主
There's no place to party here, princess.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
在地下室
In the basement.
囚笼
The cage.
囚笼
The cage?
我们不是要狂欢吗
Hey, aren't we gonna party?
看看这个世界 我只是...
...see the world. I'm just...
如果在这里过周末
If we stay through the weekend,
我就可以去纳什的派对了
I can go to Nash's party.
干嘛那么着急
What's the big deal?
可你明天就该上学了
The big deal is you're supposed to start school tomorrow.
而且瑞克在等我们呢
And Rick is waiting for us.
是等你吧
For you, you mean.
你到底是怎么了 杰克
What's going on with you, Jack?
没怎么
Nothing.
我知道你不想搬家
I know how hard this move is for you...
你放弃了很多东西 我明白
how much you're giving up...I get it.
但是未来会很美好的
But it's gonna be great.
我要去厕所
I got to go to the bathroom.
咱们五分钟后就出发去机场
We leave for the airport in five minutes.
早点去吧 我好买♥♥点免税烟
Let's get there early so I can score some duty-free cigs.
杰克没事吧
Jack okay?
你是怎么养大四个孩子的
How'd you raise four of them?
家有贤妻
Had a wife.
看来我也该讨个好老婆去
Maybe I need one of those.
你手上拿着什么
What's that?
拉森家的女儿的验尸报告
Uh, coroner's report on the Larsen girl.
死因是溺水
Cause of death was drowning.
死亡时间介于周五至周一♥期♥间
T.O.D. anywhere from Friday through to Monday.
在水里泡了太久 很难判断具体时间
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表