剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You seen the news?
说是艾哈迈德和清♥真♥寺的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关
They're linking Bennet Ahmed to the terrorists at the mosque,
也就把你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥扯上关系了
which means they're linking you to the terrorists.
不过别误会我的意思
Well, don't get me wrong.
我赞成你对他耍阴招
I love that you're ready to go negative.
但你若想制敌 就必须制他于死地
But you go after the king, you got to cut off his head.
有主意吗
Ideas?
该私♥家♥侦♥探♥出场了
That's what PIs are for.
看他能有何发现吧
See what he can dig up.
那就开工吧 -杰米...
So on it. - But, Jamie...
不能搞人身攻击
No personal attacks.
攻击政策 而非人格
We go after policy, not character.
好吧
All right.
你们做什么 这是我的办公室
What are you doing? This is my office.
你的队长批准的
Your lieutenant gave us access.
我们要把拉森案的档案收走
Ditto your case file on the Larsen girl.
如果你手头还有什么资料 也请上交
Anything else you got, it'd be great if you could hand it over.
没了 这里的就是全部了
No, it looks like you got it all.
莎拉
Sarah.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
联调局的人追着我问责
I got a pack of feds up my ass,
犯罪现场照片泄露
年轻女孩死相凄惨
犯罪现场照片泄露
年轻女孩死相凄惨
犯罪现场照片泄露
年轻女孩死相凄惨
市长候选人也死死地盯着我
a mayoral candidate breathing down my neck,
你就是这么调查案件的吗
and this is the way you run your investigation?
可能是联调局的人泄了密
Maybe the f-- the feds leaked it.
他们为何这么做
Well, why would they?
这样也会妨碍他们自己的调查
They could have jeopardized their own investigation.
不用我提醒你吧
I don't need to remind you that there's been, what,
这起案件已经泄密好几次了
two, three leaks already in this case?
我知道这无法接受
Oh, I know. I-I-it's unacceptable.
我会找到泄密者 让他闭嘴
I will find it. I'll plug it up.
还有谁有这些照片
Well, who else has access to the photos?
只有技术员 我 还有霍德
Only the techs, me and Holder.
但技术员可能把照片分发到
But the techs could have shared with anybody --
每个小队 还有进进出出的文秘们
every uni, secretary walking in and out of here.
别人会花高价买♥♥这些资料
The vultures would have paid a pretty penny for those.
那混♥蛋♥一定捞了不少
I hope the son of a bitch is enjoying it.
肯定是的
I'm sure he is.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
我有件事想问问你
Hey, I've been, um -- I've been meaning to ask you.
霍德是怎么从县里调来凶杀组的
How did Holder transfer to city homicide from county?
他以前只是缉毒警
He was a narc.
县里的小领导推荐他的 怎么了
Well, some muckety-muck from county called in a chit. Why?
你也是迫于无奈才接受的 对吧
You'd want to know if you were stuck with him, right?
队长 我们准备就绪了
Lieutenant. We're ready to start.
开工干活吧
Let the festivities begin.
怎么了 林顿
What's up, Linden?
西雅图最酷的警探最近怎么样啊
How is Seattle's chillest detective?
结婚了吗 -你赌博玩得如何
Are you married yet? - How's your Blackjack game?
最近又逍遥了吗
Any more payouts yet?
专心办案吧
Just the primary on the case.
什么 -不好意思
What -- - Sorry.
对不起 -没事
My bad. - It's all right.
喂
Hello?
我是梅耶斯校长 你好
Hi, it's Principal Meyers. How are you?
我刚出门 怎么了
Yeah, I was just about to leave. What's up?
我只是想问候一下
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看你还是先在家休几天假吧
I thought it might make sense for you to stay home for a few days,
等警♥察♥洗清你的嫌疑了再上班
just until the police clear you as a suspect.
我知道你心里一定很不好受
I can't imagine how hard this all must be.
我什么也没做
Look, I haven't done anything.
并非指控你就是犯人 艾哈迈德先生
Nobody's accusing you, Mr. Ahmed.
但为了学生着想
But for the sake of the students,
你我都明白这样做是最好的
I think we can both agree that it's for the best.
等你可以返工时 我会通知你的
I'll let you know when you can return to your teaching duties.
嫌犯穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·H
Suspect, Muhammed H.,
在过去半年里多次出入境
has made multiple border crossings over the past six months.
有一次是去索马里的
One trip to Somalia in the same time period.
我们怀疑他提供物资支援
Now, we suspect he may be providing material support
给绿湖清♥真♥寺的极端分子
for known radical elements connected to the Green Lake Mosque.
警探 你们是如何获悉肉店位置的
Detective, how were you tipped off about the meat-store location?
我们在清♥真♥寺调查时
We were asking questions at the mosque
得到了一张未署名的纸条
relating to our investigation and got an anonymous note.
你是说穆♥罕♥默♥德♥跟那房♥子有关吗
You're saying that Muhammed was connected to that room?
看来是的
Appears to be.
这和恐怖活动有何关系
What does it have to do with terrorist activity?
我们在那房♥间里发现了可疑物品
We found some suspicious materials in that room --
有边境地图
Maps of border areas,
贴有他相片的假护照
falsified passports with his photo
还有几位年轻女性的护照
and those of multiple young females.
他们好几次用假名跨越边境
The aliases linked up to some of the border crossings
还有一名女性和他同行
and a female companion he was traveling with.
她们都是白人女孩吗
These are Caucasian girls?
不全是
Not usually, no.
那个拉森家的女孩呢
What about the Larsen girl?
你感觉她跟这方面的活动有关吗
You get the sense she was being influenced in that direction?
哪方面的活动
In what direction?
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
Terrorism activity.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我的被害人扯进你们的调查
Whatever link my victim has to your investigation
纯属巧合
is purely coincidental.
但我们不能排除这种可能
We can't rule out the possibility, though.
是啊
Right.
什么时候才能把档案还给我
When can I get my case files back?
根据你们的调查
Did your investigation surface any contact
罗茜·拉森和我们的嫌疑人有联♥系♥吗
between Rosie Larsen and our suspect?
你有我的调查文件
You have my case files.
如果有联♥系♥的话 你会在文件里找到的
If there was, you'll find it there.
你们的嫌疑人姓什么
What's his last name--your suspect?
不好意思 这一信息
Unfortunately, the information's still
目前仍属高度机密 不便透露
at a high security clearance level right now.
我们不能再冒风险 泄露此次调查
We can't afford any more aspects of this investigation being compromised.
很抱歉给你们添了麻烦
Sorry for any problems I may have caused.
你说过只玩一盘的
You said one more.
我是说如果过了这关的话
That's if I passed the level.
你都玩了一个小时了
You've been on it for an hour!
来 孩子们 上车 咱们走
Come on, boys. Get in. Let's go.
快迟到了 快点
We're gonna be late. Come on.
从底下打 打冰块
Do it on the bottom. Hit the ice.
我试过了
I tried that.
太高了
It's too high!
我知道 你别扰乱我的思路
I know. You're ruining my concentration.
该我玩了 你知道吧
It's my turn. You know that, right?
才不是 该我玩 -该我
No, it isn't. It's mine. - Yeah, it is.
我想玩多久就玩多久
I can go as long as I want.
我一次都还没玩呢
I haven't even got a turn yet.
那又怎么样 我才不管呢
So? I don't care.
我要去告诉妈妈
I'm gonna tell mom.
他老是霸占游戏机 -我去去就来 待在这
He's been on it for so long. Okay. - I'll be right back. Stay here.
别吵了
Just be quiet.
首先为您带来最新消息
First up, though--breaking news.
在网上 匿名人士泄露出
Crime-scene photos from the Rosie Larsen case
罗茜·拉森一案的犯罪现场照片
have been leaked on the web by an undisclosed source.
我们的节目是有一定原则的
Now, we always have balance on this show.
旨在向观众揭露最真实准确的信息
We want to give you the most accurate information we have.
然而 我们也必须尊重被害人的家属
However, we also want to be respectful to the families of the victims.
就这一案件 我们决定
In this particular case, we have decided
为了公众利益
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表