剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
我听不到你讲话了 宝贝
I-I think I'm losing you, babe.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
莎拉
Sarah?
这条小路通到哪
Where does the fire road lead to?
皮吉特湾 怎么了
To Puget Sound. Why?
莎拉
Sarah?
瑞克 我得挂了 晚点打给你
Rick, I got to go. I'll call you later.
他们已经找到她了 林顿
They found her, Linden.
皮吉特湾离这有多远
How far is the sound from here?
在公园的那头呢
Way on the other side of the park, okay?
拉森家的女儿走的是完全相反的方向
The Larsen girl ran in the opposite direction.
那他们拿着鱼竿是要去哪
So where are they going with fishing poles?
那边有个湖
There's a lake on the other side.
喂
Hello?
米琦
Mitch.
米琦 罗茜没跟他在一起
Mitch, Rosie wasn't with him.
别闹了
Stop it!
什么 那她在哪 -妈妈
What? Where is she? - Mom!
我不知道
I don't know.
我在公园
I'm at the park.
为什么
Why?
你不是说她的羊毛衫是在公园找到的吗
You said they found her sweater here, right?
妈咪 -我不确定那是不是她的
Mommy! - I-I don't know that that was hers.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom? What's wrong, mom?
汤米 看你的碟去 去吧
Tommy, go...go watch your videos. Go on.
太好了
Yes!
为什么总让他挑碟 -你也去 快点
Why does he always get to pick? - Go, now.
斯坦 她不可能在那个公园
Stan, she wouldn't be at that park.
我不知道还能去哪找 米琦
I-I don't know where else to go, Mitch.
你为什么要去那 我不明白
Why are you there? I-I don't understand.
到底发生什么事了
What is going on?
能把车尾箱打开吗
Can you open the trunk?
怎么了 发生什么事了 斯坦
What is it? What's going on, Stan?
斯坦
Stan?
停车 马上停车
Stop! Stop now!
斯坦
Stan?
你干什么
What are you doing?
请你回到车上去 先生
I need you to get back in your truck, sir.
请你回到车上 然后把车开走
I need you to get back in there and move your truck.
斯坦
Stan?
等等 等一下
Hey. Wait...wait...wait a minute.
斯坦 发生什么事了
Stan, what's going on?
请配合 先生
Please, sir. Hey.
罗茜
Rosie!
罗茜
Rosie!
冷静点 退后
Calm down. Step back.
罗茜
Rosie!
警探 被害人的父亲来了
Detectives, we've got the father here.
罗茜
Rosie!
让我跟她谈谈
Just let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈谈
Just let me talk to her.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right. Okay, okay.
你不能待在这里 拉森先生
You can't be here, Mr. Larsen.
那是我女儿吗
Is it my daughter?
是我女儿吗
Is it my daughter?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不能待在这
You can't be here.
天啊
Oh my...
不
No.
不 不
No. No!
罗茜
Rosie!
罗茜 罗茜
Rosie! Rosie!
罗茜
Rosie!
斯坦
Stan!
斯坦 斯坦
Stan! Stan!
那是我的宝贝女儿
That's my baby girl!
斯坦 斯坦
Stan! Stan!
斯坦
Stan!
我们查过车牌了
We ran the plates.
车是注册在里奇蒙竞选委员会名下的
Car belongs to the Richmond Campaign.
里奇蒙
Richmond?
你是说市议员里奇蒙吗
City Councilman Richmond?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表