剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
It doesn't mean anything.
我们怎么办 -掩埋掉
What are we gonna do? - Bury it.
至少得告诉达伦吧
Well, we have to tell Darren.
绝对不行 他需要良好的心理暗示
Absolutely not. He needs plausible deniability.
目前为止他以为他从没见过罗茜·拉森
As far as Darren's concerned, he's never met Rosie Larsen.
让他保持原样
Let's keep it that way.
罗茜被害当晚 你在...
The night of Rosie's death, you were...
我说过了 我跟贝芙在家里
I told you, at home with Bev.
我们去过你家 贝尔科
We were at your house earlier, Belko.
见过你母亲
Met your mother.
是吗
Yeah?
她是个特别的人 对吧
She's a different sort of person, huh?
是的
Yeah.
70岁了
70 years old.
真希望我穿着睡衣也那么好看
Sure hope I look that good in lingerie.
是啊
Yeah.
她一天到晚都穿着风♥骚♥
She wears that sexy stuff all the time.
我叫她多穿点 她从不听
I tell her to put on some clothes, but she don't listen.
被这样的妈妈养长大 一定很痛苦吧
Must have been tough, growing up with a mother like that.
你在家的时候她会带男朋友回去吗
Did she bring her boyfriends home while you were there?
她会逼你看吗
She make you watch?
我们能不说这个吗
Can we not talk about this?
还是说隔壁的淫♥声♥浪♥语♥总是穿墙而过
Or could you just hear them through the walls?
难怪你总是待在拉森家
No wonder you spent all your time at the Larsens,
那么完美的家庭
Perfect little family.
你可以假装自己是其中一员
You could pretend that you were one of them.
贝芙带我们参观了你的卧室
Oh, Bev showed us your bedroom.
但他们不是你的家人 对吗
But they aren't your family, are they?
你并没有归属感 对吗
You don't belong anywhere, do you?
但你还是不能离开他们
And yet you can't stay away.
后来出现了那个漂亮的小女孩 罗茜
And here comes that pretty little girl, Rosie,
在你眼前慢慢长大
growing up right before your eyes.
突然间 她不再是那个小女孩了
And suddenly, she's not so much of a little girl anymore.
不要这样说罗茜
Don't talk about Rosie like that.
你喜欢看她吗 -不
Did you like to watch her? - No.
看着她半裸着在屋里走来走去
Watch her walking around the house, half naked.
别说了 太恶心了
No, no, that's disgusting.
偷偷带着男生回家
Sneaking into the house with a boy,
在沙发上亲亲我我
feeling each other up on the couch.
那天晚上 她回到家里
That night, she came home.
你独自一人在那里
You were there, all alone...
没有 -知道家里没有其他人
No. - Knowing nobody else was in the house.
那真是占有她的绝佳机会
And it was your chance to have her all to yourself.
你个肮脏的贱♥人♥
You dirty dirty bitch!
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down!
告诉我发生了什么 贝尔科
Tell me what happened, Belko.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
我喜欢他们的家
I like their house.
我喜欢坐在餐桌上
I like...I like sitting at the kitchen table,
即使没人在家
even when no one's there.
煮一壶咖啡
I make a cup of hot coffee.
听着雨滴落在房♥顶上的声音
I listen to the rain on the roof.
那天晚上 她回家的时候我也在
That night, she -- She came home, and I was there.
我在他们家
I was there.
我听见她上了楼 脚步很快
I-I heard her come up the steps real fast,
好像挺着急的 我就躲了起来
like she was in a hurry, so -- So I hid,
因为米琦不喜欢我待在楼上
because Mitch doesn't like me being upstairs.
然后呢
And then what happened.
然后...
Then, uh...
我听见她在房♥间里
I could hear her in her room,
拉抽屉 开壁橱 拿钥匙什么的
opening drawers, the closet, and keys jangling.
然后她去了汤米和丹尼的房♥间
And then she went into Tom and Denny's room.
你就在那里侵犯了她
And that's where you took her?
没有 我没碰她
No, I didn't touch her.
胡扯 -真没有
Bullshit! - No.
然后呢
What happened after that?
后来怎样
What happened?!
她打了个电♥话♥
S-she was on the phone. She --
给谁打的
Who was she talking to?
给谁打的
Who was she talking to?!
好像叫阿黛拉
S-s-someone -- Someone named Adela, I think.
对对对 阿黛拉
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Adela.
你确定吗 叫阿黛拉
You're sure? Adela?
确定 她说了句
Mm-hmm. She said,
"阿黛拉 我马上过去"
"Adela, I'll be there."
然后 然后她就走了
And then -- And then she left,
我就再也没见过她了
And -- and I never saw her again.
那是最后一次
I never saw her.
别告诉米琦我上楼了 求你
D-don't tell Mitch I was upstairs, please.
别告诉她好吗
Please don't tell on me, all right?
求你们千万别告诉她
Please, please don't tell on me.
贝尔科
Belko!
拉森物流公♥司♥
Larsen's Moving and Storage.
请问拉森先生在吗
Hi, is Mr. Larsen in?
他不在 你有事吗
No, he's not here. Can I help you?
您是哪位
Who am I speaking to?
我是他爱人 -他什么时候回来
I'm his wife. - Will he be back soon?
他最近恐怕不在
No. He won't be here for a while.
这里是狄尔登互助银行
I'm calling from Tilden Mutual Bank,
我们... -等等 什么银行
and we had a -- - What? Wait. Which bank?
狄尔登互助银行
Tilden Mutual.
好的 请讲
Oh, yeah. Right.
拉森太太 很遗憾地通知您
Mrs. Larsen, we wanted to let you know
您上一次签发的支票因余额不足被退回了
that your last check was returned for insufficient funds.
您的账户已经透♥支♥过度
It appears that your account is overdrawn.
拉森太太
Mrs. Larsen?
余额不足 怎么会余额不足呢
Overdrawn? How -- How can we be overdrawn?
这个我不知情
I can't answer that.
你确定没错吗
I -- How -- Are you sure?
是的 非常确定
Yes, quite.
我可以再给您发送一份通知函
But I can send you a duplicate of the statement,
您应该已经收到一份了
which you should have already received.
那就从定期账户转点过来吧
Then just take it out of the savings account.
实际上 您之前设定过透♥支♥保护
Well, as a matter of fact, you do have overdraft protection,
因此支票账户余额不足时
so that's what we would have done
我们会从您的储蓄账户直接扣款转账
if you had any funds in the savings account.
但遗憾的是
But, unfortunately,
您储蓄账户余额只有2.13美元了
your balance in that account is $2.13.
不可能 不可能
Okay. No, no, no, no.
你们肯定是看错账户了
Y-y-you're looking at the wrong account.
我的电脑显示是没错的
Not according to my screen.
您的储蓄已经空了
Whatever you had is gone.
怎么会空呢 我们有1万6的存款
Gone? W-w-we had $16,000 in that account.
怎么会没有 我不明白
How can it be gone? I don't understand.
或许您应该和您丈夫谈谈 拉森女士
Perhaps you should talk with your husband, Mrs. Larsen.
罗茜在书里的字条
Rosie's note from the Qur'an --
"阿黛拉 周五11点45"
"Adela, Friday, 11:45."
我相信他的话
I believe him.
罗茜那晚离开家去见那个阿黛拉了
Rosie left the house that night to meet someone named Adela.
但是学校里没有谁叫阿黛拉
Okay, but there's no Adelas in the school,
她的亲戚朋友也没叫这个的
none of her friends, none of her relatives got that name.
但县里有47个阿黛拉
Yeah, but there's 47 Adelas in the king county phone book.
那就派人找他们
Well, so, send the unis to go talk to them.
我有50个小时没睡觉了
I been up 50 hours straight.
阿黛拉那晚在某个地方等罗茜
Adela was out there somewhere that night, waiting for Rosie.
她是个突破口 我们得找到她
She knows something. We have to find her.
你去哪
Where are you going?
睡觉 你也该试试
Sleep. You should try it sometime.
瑞克
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表