剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, Your Honor.
你如何申辩
How do you plead?
我有罪 我承认
Guilty. I did it.
法官大人
Uh, Your Honor,
很明显 我的委托人受到某种胁迫
clearly, my client is under some duress
而且有些神志不清
and not completely rational at this moment.
我代表我的委托人申请无罪抗辩
On behalf of Mr. Larsen, I'd like to enter a plea of not guilty.
除非你想在监狱度过余生
Unless you want to spend the rest of your life in prison,
我们还是要做点什么的 拉森先生
we're gonna need to do some work here, Mr. Larsen.
拉森先生 鉴于这些指控的严重性
Mr. Larsen, in light of the seriousness of the charges,
我将听从你的律师
I'm going to defer to your lawyer
允许他代表你申请无罪抗辩
and allow him to enter a not guilty plea on your behalf.
好了 我们现在尽快解决保释问题
All right. Let's get an expedited report on the bail issue
明天再继续
and take it up tomorrow.
如果双方都没异议的话...
Is that agreeable to the calendars of both...
林顿
Linden.
警探 受害人是在艾哈迈德家上的出租车
Detective, cabby picked up your Vic at Ahmed's.
你确定她在那个地址上车的吗
You sure he picked her up from that address?
是的 他是那么说的
Yeah, that's what he said.
那个司机在哪 -就在联邦大楼的外面
Where's the driver now? - Outside the federal building.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
是她吗
This her?
是的 头发比这长点
Yeah. Hair was longer.
有点像年轻时候的艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
Looked kind of like Alanis Morissette when she was better-looking.
所以我才记住了她
That's why she stood out.
她在哪里下的车
Where'd you drop her?
让我看一下
Let me check.
她当时拿的是书包 小钱包 还是其他什么
Do you remember if she had a backpack or a purse or...?
我不记得了
Look, lady, I don't know.
我有时一天要载40多个客人
I drive up to 40 people a day sometimes.
你想的话可以检查一下摄像头
You can check the security cam if you want,
如果录像没被删的话
unless it's been erased.
你车上有摄像头
Got a camera in your cab?
找到了 西北区 巴拉德大街235号♥
Here it is. 235 Ballard Ave. Northwest.
她下车的地方
That's where I took her.
你确定吗
You sure?
你送她回家了
You took her home?
如果这就是她家的话
Well, if that's her home,
反正她是在那里下车的
that's -- that's where I took her.
我听说那小妞挺浪
Yo, I heard she was a hot little piece.
伙计 你们要在1点以前到那里
Guys, you were supposed to be there at 1:00.
动身吧 -我们这就去
Move your asses. - Yeah, we're going.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 再见
Yeah, thank you. Bye.
这些新伙计是从哪来的
Who are those new guys?
就是我们招的一些临时工
Just some guys we bring in from time to time.
怎么了
Why?
我从来没见过他们
I just never seen them before.
米琦 我们有个问题
Hey, Mitch, we, we got a problem.
但是如果你不想谈 我们可以晚点再说
But we can -- we can talk about it later if you don't want to.
怎么回事
No, what is it?
明天我们要接一笔大生意
It's just, uh, we got a big client who's got a job for us tomorrow,
我们的人手不够
and we don't got the manpower,
但他们不想付加班费
and they don't want to pay overtime.
那就叫上罗尼和吉姆
So, call Ronnie and Jim.
但是斯坦不喜欢请他们干活
But Stan don't like working with those guys.
叫上他们就行了 斯坦没必要知道
Just call them. Stan doesn't need to know about it.
10点37分 时间线有了
10:37. We got our timeline.
她在笑 看上去挺放松的
She's smiling. Seems relaxed.
显然没有受到胁迫
Clearly not under any duress.
那她回了家 然后呢
So, she went home. Then what?
她怎么跑到探索公园的
How'd she end up in Discovery Park?
她是从家中被绑♥架♥的吗
Was she abducted from the house?
还是遇到了什么人
She meet someone?
再放一遍
Play it again.
那个老兄把车停在了哪
Where's that dude parked?
房♥子前面吧
In front of the house?
看上去过了门口有六七米
Looks like he overshot the door by 20, 25 feet.
等一下 你看
Wait. Check it out.
瞧见了吗 她身后的灯光
You see that, where the light is behind her?
那是拉森家的大门
That's the Larsens' front door.
里面的灯是开着的
It's on -- The inside light.
那又怎样
Yeah, so what?
拉森一家在那个周末出城了
Larsens were out of town that weekend.
再仔细看
Now watch.
有人在家
But someone was in the apartment.
看到她回来 把灯关了
Turned off the lights when they saw she was coming.
好了 我们要在妈妈回来之前
Okay, let's try to make a dent in this room
把房♥间整理好
before your mom gets back.
把地上的东西打扫干净
Let's clean up some of this crap off the floor,
衣服放到篮子里 玩具放到床下或是架子上
clothes in the basket, toys on the shelf or under the bed.
我不要嘛 -丹尼负责水槽里的盘子
I don't want to! - Uh, Denny, dishes in the sink.
快一点 汤米 快点
Get a move on, Tommy. Come on.
好啦好啦 我来了
Okay, okay. I'm going.
一定要这么做吗
Do we have to?
听着 小伙子们
Look, you guys,
如果能在你们妈妈回家前收拾完
there's some serious ice cream in this for you
我就奖励你们非常好吃的冰淇淋
if we finish this before your mom gets back,
所以赶紧的
so come on.
呜奇怎么了
What's up with Wookie?
它在睡觉吗
Is he sleeping?
妈妈是这么说的 说它在休息
That's what mom said. She said he was just resting.
那就让它在这好好休息吧
Okay, then. We'll just let him rest.
泰丽阿姨 -怎么了 小淘气
Aunt Terry? - Yeah, squirt?
为什么爸爸会进监狱
Why is dad in jail?
他又不是坏人
He's not the bad guy.
为什么不把真正的坏人关进去
Why don't they put the bad guy in jail?
是啊
Yeah.
有时候事情是不按常理发展的
Sometimes the world doesn't work out the way that it should.
有时候所有的一切都一团糟
Sometimes things are all screwed up.
世道就是如此混乱不堪
And that's just the way that it is.
你们的爸爸是个好人
Look, your dad is a good guy.
是个很了不起的人
He's a great guy.
但是有时候...
But sometimes...
你做了你认为理所当然的事
You do what you think is right,
但结果却发现是错的
and it ends up being wrong.
他很快就能回来了
He'll be back soon.
拉森太太在家吗 -不在
Mrs. Larsen home? - No.
你是她妹妹 是吗
Y-you're the sister, right?
是的 我是她妹妹
Yeah, I'm the sister.
贝尔科·罗伊斯在这吗
Yeah, is Belko Royce around?
我不知道 你们可以进来自己看
I don't know. You can go look if you want.
可以吗
Yeah?
我能问你几个问题吗
Mind if I ask you a few questions?
好的
All right.
我有这房♥子的钥匙 最近孩子们都是我在带
Yeah, I have keys. I'm with the kids almost every day.
怎么了
So?
还有什么人可以进出这个房♥子吗
There anyone else who might have access to the house?
祖辈 或者清洁工之类的
Grandparents? Cleaning lady?
清洁工 我就是清洁工
Yeah, cleaning lady. You're looking at the cleaning lady.
这很重要 梅雷克女士
This is important, Ms. Marek.
你能想到其他谁吗
Can you think of anyone else?
我想不出
I don't know.
除了贝尔科
I mean...Besides Belko.
他也有钥匙吗
He has keys?
是的 那家伙基本等于住在这里
Well, yeah. The guy practically lives here.
我是说 他没有自己的生活
I mean... he has no life.
有一半时间睡在车♥库♥
He sleeps in the garage half the time.
你不太喜欢罗伊斯先生吧
You're not friendly with Mr. Royce?
反正够友善了
Friendly enough.
他总是阴魂不散
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表