That's all anyone could ask.
老实说 我没有想到你居然会在乎那场婚礼
To be honest, I'm surprised you cared about the wedding at all.
我也是个人 佩妮
I'm still human, Penny.
自己儿子的婚礼不被邀请
Not getting invited to my own son's wedding
很难不在意
is difficult to ignore.
我懂你的感受
I know how you feel.
她也没有邀请我们
She didn't invite any of us.
那是一时冲动下去结的
It was spur of the moment!
但我们有在网上看直播
But we did get to see a live stream of it on the Internet.
我也可以看网上直播啊
I could've watched it on the Internet?
谢你啊
Thank you.
所以如果我们邀请你去拉斯维加斯
So if we would have asked you to come to Vegas
参加我们的婚礼 你会来的吗
to see us get married, you would've come?
不会 我会说你们犯了滔天大错
No, I would've said you're making a huge mistake.
但邀请一下也算礼数做到了啊
But an invitation would've been nice.
你真觉得我们是错误吗
You really think we made a mistake?
当时我是那么认为的
At the time I did.
但我从来没见过莱纳德那么开心
But I-I've never seen Leonard so happy,
所以 也许是我错了
so... perhaps I was wrong.
好吧
Okay.
那这样吧
Well, um, how about this?
趁着你还在城里
Maybe while you're still in town,
我跟莱纳德再办一次小仪式
Leonard and I could have another small ceremony.
如果你想参加的话
You know, if you're interested.
我完全可以接受
I would find that perfectly acceptable.
她说完全可以接受
She would find it perfectly acceptable!
你们看到了吧 我们婆媳情深
You guys saw it! We bonded!
华仔 你没事吧
Howie? You doing okay?
你已经在里面待很久了
You've been in there a while.
没事 马上出去
I'm fine. Be right out.
我算不算美国英雄
Am I an American hero?
真是个好问题 吉姆
Well, that's a good question, Jim.
你不觉得一位宇航员一旦离开了地球
Don't you think once an astronaut leaves the planet,
就成为世界英雄了吗
he's a hero to all the nations of the Earth?
好的
Okey dokey.
我应该还有空回答最后一道问题
I think I have time for one more question.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表