我有个跟蝙蝠人有关的问题
I have a question about Batman.
以下这段"蝙蝠侠"将以"蝙蝠人"代替
蝙蝠人是个穿得像蝙蝠的人
Batman is a man who dresses up like a bat.
人蝠是半人半蝙蝠的混种生物
Man-bat is a part man, part bat hybrid.
与蝙蝠侠同一家公♥司♥出品的漫画人物
如果人蝠打扮成人去打击犯罪
Now, if Man-Bat dressed up as a man to fight crime,
那他会变成人蝙蝠人吗
would he be Man-Batman?
不会 他会变蝙蝠人蝠
No, he'd be Bat-Man-Bat.
但是人蝙蝠人不应该是蝙蝠人
But wouldn't Man-Batman just be a Batman
被放射性人类咬过之后的样子吗
that was bitten by a radioactive man?
如蜘蛛人就是被放射性蜘蛛咬过后
才获得类似蜘蛛般的能力
但蝙蝠人本来就是人啊
But Batman is a man.
你刚才说人被赋予人的能力
You're talking about a man who would have the powers of a man.
就像是人类吃了人人果实
That's just Man-Man.
但人人其实不就是人而已吗
Well, isn't Man-Man just man?
但要是人人穿成像蝙蝠呢
But what if Man-Man dressed as a bat?
那就是蝙蝠人啊
Well, that's just Batman.
不对 一个人穿上蝙蝠装
No, if a man dresses as a bat,
那是蝙蝠人 但如果是人人穿上蝙蝠装
that's Batman, but if Man-Man dresses as a bat,
那就是蝙蝠人人
that's Batman-Man.
这样算回答了你的问题吗
So does that answer your question?
我还没问我的问题呢
Oh, I haven't asked it yet.
是克莱尔 我得先走了
Oh, that's Claire. Got to run.
我还以为你跟艾米丽复合了呢
I thought you were back with Emily.
其实我... 同时在跟她们交往[看]
Uh, actually I'm... seeing both of them.
你是指躲在她们窗外草丛偷看的"看"吗
You mean like through their window from behind a bush?
不是 我是指同时跟两个女生交往
No, I'm actually dating two women.
回头见
Later.
不是吧
Really?
这多少年来不敢跟女人说话的人
The guy who for years couldn't even talk to women
居然突然就开始脚踏两条船
is suddenly going out with two of them?
-这怎么可能 -对啊
- How is that possible? - I know.
科学家一直试图用计算模型模拟这件事
Scientists have tried to reproduce it with computational models,
但所有尝试中 最后世界都会爆♥炸♥
but, in each case, the world blows up.
说真的 这家伙居然能享齐人之福
Seriously, that guy's dating two women?
你为什么买♥♥了一个派对潜艇堡
What, why did you get a party sub?
大家要来玩 这样感觉有意思啊
People are coming over; it looked fun.
我们只是要一起看《权力的游戏》
Well, we're only watching Game of Thrones.
但派对潜艇堡意味着会有派对
A party sub implies it's a party.
但你会出席已意味着不会有派对
Your attendance implies it's not.
我喜欢派对的程度与一个普通人无异
I like a party as much as the next man,
前提是这普通人并不喜欢派对
as long as the next man doesn't like a party.
对了 你别忘了
Oh, by the way, don't forget,
明天是我们的室友协议季度大会
tomorrow is our quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
谢尔顿 我们不需要每三个月就开一次会吧
Oh, Sheldon, we don't need a meeting every three months.
你这个提议感觉就很值得
Well, it sounds like the kind of thing one would bring up
在明天的季度大会上提出呢
at a quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
你真走运 会议刚好在明天
Lucky for you it's tomorrow.
我告诉你 我是不会参加的
Oh, you know what? I'm not going.
你必须得参加
Well, you have to go.
明天是佩妮首次主持效忠宣誓呢
It's Penny's first time leading the Pledge of Allegiance.
这个会议根本就是浪费时间
This meeting is a waste of time.
比如决定要不要
Whether we make the switch
从早餐谷物产品A换到产品B这种事
from Post Raisin Bran to Kellogg's Raisin Bran
不需要经过议会程序来定好吗
should not require parliamentary procedure.
你知道其中一款里的葡萄干上有糖吧
You realize one of them has sugar on the raisins.
反正都是你一个人吃啊
You're the only one who eats them!
而你居然有幸能提出意见呢
And yet you get to weigh in.
民♥主♥ 就是这么酷 对吧
Democracy-- it's pretty cool, isn't it?
我不参加 你也逼不了我
I'm not going; you can't make me.
那我们就走着瞧
Well, we'll just see about that.
怎么啦怎么啦
What is the problem?
他说明天不来参加室友协议季度大会
He says he's not coming to the Roommate Agreement meeting tomorrow.
那我不是白背了效忠宣誓词吗
Well, why the hell did I memorize the Pledge?
祝玩得愉快 我反正不参加
You have fun. I will not be attending.
行啊 你要是不想参加
Oh, fine. We don't have to have
我们以后可以不办室友协议季度大会啊
a Roommate Agreement meeting if you don't want to.
-谢谢 -但这件事需要经过投票表决
- Thank you. - Of course, it will require a vote.
遗憾的是 我的正式木槌放在房♥间里
Unfortunately, my official gavel is in my bedroom,
但好在我的旅游随身木槌在这
but luckily, I have my travel gavel.
你是在耍白♥痴♥
You're being ridiculous.
有一个动议"谢尔顿是在耍白♥痴♥"
There's a motion on the floor, "I'm ridiculous."
有人附议吗
Do we have a second?
无人附议
There is no second.
动议驳回
The motion is denied.
下次请确保有人会投票
Next time, make sure you have the votes first.
刚才也太丢人了
That was embarrassing.
你能跟他说说吗
Can you please talk to him?
你为什么要跟他争这事啊
Well, why are you fighting him on this?
因为我受够了什么事都得顺他意
Because I am tired of him always getting his way.
我们又不需要这傻♥逼♥大会
We don't need a stupid meeting.
我们甚至都不需要狗屁《室友协议》
We don't even need a Roommate Agreement,
而且我还真希望这潜艇堡能招来派对呢
and I hope that sandwich does cause a party!
我还是会来参加你的大会
Well, I will still come to your meeting.
希望如此啊 明天可是拍照日
Well, I should hope so. Tomorrow's picture day.
你为什么站他那边啊
Why are you taking his side?
因为这事对他很重要
Because it's important to him,
我们签署《室友协议》时 就同意了这事啊
and when we signed the Roommate Agreement, we made a deal.
你再这么讲话 很快就要荣升扛旗者了
Y-You keep talking like that, you're gonna make color guard.
-天啊 我真是心力交瘁 -对啊
- Man, I'm worn out. - I know.
想象一下如果真像游戏里那么跑动
Imagine if we were actually moving.
不是啦 我是说自从我开始
No, it's just, ever since I started dating
跟克莱尔和艾米丽同时交往 真是精疲力尽啊
Claire and Emily at the same time, it's exhausting.
你这就精疲力尽啦
You're exhausted?
等你试过孕妇书里每五页就折个角
Try folding every five pages in a pregnancy book
好让你老婆觉得你有读 你才知道累
so your wife thinks you read it.
但兄弟 你很幸运了
But, dude, you're so lucky.
每晚能在家与你相爱的女人共度
Getting to stay home at night with the woman you love.
我的确很幸运
I guess I am lucky.
没错 如果你同时和两个女人约会
You are, because dating two women,
我是说 我都不记得
I mean, I can't even remember
上一次我睡在自己家是何年何月了
the last time I slept in my own apartment.
我每天醒来就想 "这是克莱尔还是艾米丽家
I wake up and I'm like, "Am I at Claire's or am I at Emily's?
还是某个我想不起芳名的新妞家"
Is there a third girl I've forgotten about?"
就像是
Like...
"我在谁家香闺啊"
"Where am I?"
拉杰
Hey, Raj.
准妈咪 你还好吗
Hey, how's the mommy-to-be?
还好 有点小累
Good. A little tired.
我感同身受 我最近和好几个妹子约会来着
I feel you. I've been dating multiple women.
你确定不跟我们一起看《权力的游戏》吗
You sure you don't want to come watch Game of Thrones with us?
你们自己慢慢看
You guys have fun.
我去床上窝着看书就好
I'm just gonna snuggle up in bed with a book.
听起来好爽啊 一个人独占一张床
Oh, that sounds great-- a bed to yourself.
我都想不起那种感觉是什么样了
Can't even remember what that's like.
你熟悉最新的《权力的游戏》剧情吗
Are you up-to-date on Game of Thrones?
应该是吧
Mm, I think so.
龙呀 雪僵尸啊
Dragons, snow zombies,
还有凡是长得帅的家伙都死了
and all the hot guys are dead.
这我可不确定了
Oh, I don't know.
席恩·葛雷乔伊的长相
Theon Greyjoy looks pretty good
对于没了小♥弟♥弟♥的人来说 相当不错了
for a guy who had his genitals cut off.
哎哟喂 有人还在闹小情绪呢
Uh-oh, somebody's still pouting.
别管我
Leave me alone.
如果是因为掉了一根"小棒子"
If it's because you lost a stick,
我知道它在哪里
I know where it went.
一点也不好笑
Not funny.
明知道会和好
You know you're gonna make up with him.
就不能直接跳到握手言和的那刻吗
Can we just skip to that part?
对 因为我是这里唯一一个成熟的人
Oh, of course, because I'm the only adult around here.
真的吗 唯一成熟的人
Really? The only adult?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表