不久前在帕萨迪纳市的一间公♥寓♥里...
刺♥激♥"上"映夜
在这紧张的一夜
我们的英雄莱纳德 谢尔顿
沃罗威茨与库萨帕里
知道最新的《星球大战》电影票
即将要展开预售
如果他们买♥♥不到票
导致没有在首映夜看到电影
谢尔顿发下重誓
他们的余生
耳根就别想清净了...
他们相信他说到做到
-大伙们 票已经开卖♥♥啦 -什么
- Guys, tickets already went on sale! - What?!
不应该现在就开卖♥♥啊
They're not supposed to be available yet.
我也不知道原因 但就是开卖♥♥了
I don't know what to tell you, but they're on sale!
等等 你确定是新的《星球大战》电影票吗
What? Wait. You're sure they're Star Wars tickets?
不 是《钢木兰2: 钢上加钢》的票
No, it's Steel Magnolias 2: Even Steelier.
《钢木兰》是1989年的女性友情电影
网页卡住了 我上不了
The Web site's frozen. I can't get in!
我也是
Same here!
-这样下去票会卖♥♥光的 -我们该怎么办
- Guys, they're gonna sell out! - What are we gonna do?!
好吧 虽然这违背我一直以来的信仰
All right, this goes against everything I stand for,
但走投无路 也只能出此下策
but desperate times call for desperate measures.
主啊
Lord...
我是谢尔顿·库珀
This is Sheldon Cooper.
您跟我母亲是好朋友
You're good friends with my mom.
我知道我这辈子一直在否认您的存在
I know I've spent my life denying that you exist.
-买♥♥到了 -我还会继续否认下去
- Got 'em! - And I will continue to do so!
你跟艾米和好如初我好高兴
I'm really happy you and Amy are back together.
今时今日
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我也很高兴 但我假装不了是为你高兴
I'm also really happy, but I can't pretend it's for you.
新星战电影三天后要上啦
New Star Wars in three days!
鉴于周四还不能马上到来
Hey, Thursday can't get here soon enough.
我要请假不上班 在家看原作三部曲
I'm taking off work to watch the original trilogy
还要一边吃[掐死]伍基人星战谷麦片
while I eat enough Star Wars cereal to choke a Wookiee.
亲爱的 你知道周四是艾米的生日吧
Uh, sweetie, you do realize Thursday is Amy's birthday.
那你也知道我买♥♥票的时候
And you do realize I bought my ticket
我跟艾米还没有复合呢
when Amy and I were broken up?
希望板子上没有你需要的东西了
I hope you didn't need anything in that case,
因为已经拍板定案了
'cause it's closed.
你们才刚刚复合
You guys just got back together.
她生日那天抛下她不太妙吧
You might not want to ditch her on her birthday.
我觉得佩妮说得有道理 你可以改天看嘛
I think Penny has a point. You can see it another day.
但别人可能会剧透啊
But someone might spoil the movie.
但艾米的生日别人就没办法剧透
No one can spoil Amy's birthday for me.
"惊喜 她又老一岁了"
Surprise! She's even older.
真是"万万没想到"啊
Who saw that coming?
这话真"甜蜜"
Oh, that's nice.
写到她蛋糕上去吧
Put that on her cake.
这下好 又来了
Oh, great. This again.
亚瑟 什么风把你给吹来了
Arthur, what brings you back?
你把我问倒了 我...
Uh, beats me. I-I just...
只希望入的不是春梦
hope this isn't a-a sex dream.
过去你曾在我
In the past, you've come to me
碰到困境的时候来指点迷津
when I'm struggling with a dilemma.
还有一次是在你晚上害怕
And-and the one time where... where you were afraid,
需要我来... 当夜灯
and you needed me for... for a night light.
什么事困扰到你了
What's-what's troubling you?
我的小伙伴们跟我说
My friends are telling me
我不应该在女朋友生日时抛下她
I shouldn't abandon my girlfriend on her birthday
跑去看新的《星球大战》
to see the new Star Wars movie.
感觉说得没错啊
Well, sounds right.
我能脱下这身...
Can... can I get out of this...
夏威夷妇女穆穆袍了吗
muumuu now?
这是绝地武士的袍子
Those are the robes of the Jedi,
是银河系和平与正义的守护者呢
the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy.
他们... 他们都不♥穿♥小内内
And they... they-they don't wear underwear.
所以你也同意他们的话
So, you agree with my friends
我不应该去看首映吗
that I should skip the premiere?
你爱那个女孩吗
Uh, do... do you love this girl?
爱
Yes.
但她知道《星球大战》对我有多重要
But she knows how important Star Wars is to me.
或许你应该证明给她看看
Well, maybe you should show her how...
她在你心中到底多重要
how important she is to you.
其方式是看她希望我看的电影吗
By seeing the movie she'd want me to see?
谢尔顿 你有数不清的时间能看这电影
Sheldon, you-you can see this movie whenever you want.
但你能跟这女孩在一起的时间
But you only have a limited number of days
却是有限的
that you-you can be with this woman.
陪她吧
Be with her.
你说得对
You're right.
太好了
Great.
你要上哪去
Where are you going?
我不知道
I don't know,
但希望是一个我能穿裤子的地方
but hopefully, somewhere I can wear pants.
谢尔顿 怎么了
Sheldon, what's wrong?
我想让你知道我会陪你过生日
I wanted to let you know I'll be spending your birthday with you.
好的
Okay.
本来那晚我有《星球大战》首映会的票
See, I-I had tickets to the Star Wars premiere that night,
可质子教授入我的梦 身上还穿着
but Professor Proton came to me in a dream dressed as
绝地武士欧比旺·肯诺比的衣服来劝我陪你
Obi-Wan Kenobi and convinced me I should be with you.
欧比啥
Obi-what?
不打扰你了 你先回去睡吧 晚安
I'll-I'll let you get back to sleep now. Good night.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
等等 谢尔顿
Wait. Um, Sheldon,
本来我生日那天你是不打算陪我的吗
were you actually not gonna spend my birthday with me?
时间晚了 要睡了 再见
It's late. Got to go. Bye.
谢尔顿决定陪艾米过生日 这事得点个赞
Good for Sheldon deciding to stay with Amy on her birthday.
对啊
I know.
去看电影时少了他还是会有点怪
It's still gonna be weird to see the movie without him.
我们可以多等两天 等他一起看啊
Well, we could wait a couple days and see it together.
你们好啊
Hello.
我们要去漫画书店 你要一起吗
We're going to the comic book store. You want to come?
去不了
No, I can't.
我得为艾米的生日做准备
I need to make preparations for Amy's birthday.
因此我要先把这件事干了
Which leads me to the following bit of business.
这是我《星球大战》的电影票
This is my ticket to Star Wars.
不用我说你也知道这张票的价值
I don't have to tell you it is worth far more
远远超过面额上的15.5美元
than its face value of $15.50.
我相信你会把它交给值得拥有的人
I trust you'll give it to someone worthy.
没问题
You got it.
佩妮可能会想跟我们一起去看
Well, Penny might want to join us.
这是我《星球大战》的电影票
This is my ticket to Star Wars.
佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
Penny?
佩妮
Penny?
如果是我回"请进"会怎么样
What happens if I say, "Come in"?
试试看呗
Well, find out.
请进
Come in!
伯纳黛特
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特 伯纳黛特
Bernadette? Bernadette?
请进
Come in!
你俩就闹吧
Keep it up.
反正我有的是时间
I got nowhere else to be.
快进来吧
Just come in.
以后如果我想看《贱女孩》这部片
For future reference, if I want to watch Mean Girls,
我会直接去网上看
I'll stream it on Netflix.
抱歉啦 你找我们干嘛
We're sorry. What do you need?
你们也知道
Well, as you know,
我会陪艾米一起庆祝生日
I'll be celebrating Amy's birthday with her,
我需要你们的协助
and I could use your assistance
帮我挑出最完美的礼物
in helping me select the perfect gift.
当然可以
Sure.
目前为止我有三个想法
Well, so far, I've come up with three ideas.
第一个是一个跟洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团
The first is a chance for her to play the harp
演奏竖琴的机会
with the L.A. Philharmonic.
哇 你真的能安排这事吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表