你们俩坐下好好了解彼此
Oh, well, you two sit down and get to know each other.
我去帮你准备好房♥间
I'll get your room ready.
你不许翻我的行李箱找礼物
Oh, now don't you go looking through my suitcase for presents.
如果我翻了 会找到礼物吗
If I did, would I find any?
或许吧
Maybe.
但你还会找到我的阿嬷胸罩和内♥裤♥
But you also might find my brassieres and bloomers.
我愿意冒这个险
That's a risk I'm willing to take!
这真是太好了
Well, this is so nice.
您的到来让他欣喜若狂
He's so excited to have you here and...
好了 我就不跟你拐弯抹角兜圈子了
Okay, now let's you and me get something straight.
他或许以为我是来给他做饼干的
He may think that I came to bake him cookies,
但我来的真正原因是要掂掂你的斤两
but the real reason is to size you up.
掂掂...我的斤两
Si-Size me up?
谢尔顿的母亲或许对你没意见
Sheldon's mother may be okay with you,
但我可没这么好说话
but I'm not so easy.
我...
Well, I-I'm...
我相信一旦您了解我 会喜欢我的
I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me.
你最好希望如此
Oh, you better hope so.
德州特色运牛车载运列车套装
A Texas Special cattle and calf car train set
还有真的喇叭和铃铛
with authentic horn and bell!
谢谢 外婆
Thank you, Meemaw!
不用客气 小饼干
Oh, you're welcome, Moon Pie.
艾米 你为什么看起来不兴奋
Amy, why don't you look excited?
你得到看我玩这个的机会呢
Well, you get to watch me play with this!
我看你在读《传奇系列》
Oh, I see you're reading Saga.
对 听说这系列很不错
Yeah, I hear it's pretty good.
的确 很少有漫画的封面是
It is, and not a lot of comics have a woman with wings
一位有翅膀的女人在给孩子喂奶
breastfeeding a baby right on the cover.
你这么说了 我就看看吧
I'll take your word for it.
你的确该看
You should.
他真的仔细看过了
He's really looked.
对了 我是拉杰
I'm Raj, by the way.
-他是霍华德 -你好
- This is Howard. - Hi.
我是克莱儿
Claire.
我从来没在这里见过你 克莱儿
Well, I've never seen you here before, Claire.
今天是我第一次来
It's my first time.
我在为我写的一部电影寻找灵感
I'm looking for inspiration for this movie I'm writing.
你是编剧吗
You're a screenwriter?
编剧兼酒保
Well, screenwriter, slash bartender,
兼 再过一个月就得住在车里的人
slash, a month away from living in my car.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
我是科学家
I'm a scientist,
兼派对策划师
slash party planner,
兼小型犬爱好者
slash small-dog enthusiast,
兼...
slash...
说了"科学家"后就应该打住的人
guy who probably should have stopped at "scientist."
你真的是科学家吗
You're really a scientist?
天体物理学家
Well, astrophysicist.
太好了
That's perfect.
我能找个时间请你指教一下我的电影吗
Do you think I could pick your brain for my movie some time?
是给孩子看的动画科幻片
It's animated sci-fi for kids.
当然 我喜欢动画片
Sure. I love animated movies.
没错
He does,
他的《星际宝贝》收集瓷盘可以证明这一点
and he has the Lilo & Stitch collector plates to prove it.
抱歉我想为人生添加一点点小魔力
Excuse me for wanting a little magic in my life.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Here's my number.
打给我 我们出来坐坐
Give me a call, we'll get together.
-好的 -再见
- Yeah, great. - See ya.
再见
Yeah, bye.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你可是有女朋友的人
You have a girlfriend.
所以呢
So?
所以
So,
你觉得她知道你帮一位美女
how do you think she'd feel about you
创作剧本 她会作何感想
helping a beautiful girl with her screenplay?
我没觉得她算美女吧
I wouldn't say she's beautiful.
真的吗 你不觉得她迷人吗
Really? You don't think she's attractive?
觉得啊 我只是不会跟女朋友说而已
I do. I just wouldn't tell my girlfriend.
康斯坦丝 您确定不用我给您倒点红酒吗
Constance, are you sure I can't pour you some wine?
不用给我倒红酒了
Oh, no wine for me.
谢尔顿去给我拿威士忌了
Sheldon's bringing me my whiskey.
酒来了 外婆
Here you go, Meemaw.
严格按照您的喜好
I made it just how you like--
倒了一大杯
a lot in a glass.
谢谢 小甜饼
Thank you, Moon Pie.
我很好奇
Um, curious.
您为什么叫谢尔顿"小甜饼"
Why do you call Sheldon "Moon Pie?"
因为他美味可人
'Cause he's so nummy-nummy.
她想把他一口吃掉
She could just eat him up.
我叫她"姥姥"
And I call her "Meemaw,"
是因为 你们看她就知道了
because, well, just, well, look at her.
真有意思
It's interesting that
莱纳德和佩妮都知道他昵称的由来
Leonard and Penny know about his nickname
而你却不知道
and you don't.
话说回来
Oh, well, you know,
现在听你们这么一说 我好像有点印象了
now-now that I'm hearing it, it does sound familiar.
怎么可能
How could it?
我从来没跟你说过 你也从来没问过
I never told you, and you never bothered to ask.
我现在知道了
Well, now I know.
佩妮 我得知你有一份新工作
So, Penny, I understand you have a new job.
是的
Yes.
我现在是一名医药销♥售♥
I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep.
你们现代女性要啥有啥 真棒
It's so wonderful that you modern gals can have it all.
有丈夫 还能有一份全职工作
A husband and a full-time career.
我也有一个男朋友和一份全职工作啊
I have a relationship and a full-time career, too.
那不是什么好事
That doesn't bode well.
为什么 她有工作你就说好
Why not? You-you just said it's okay for her to work.
莱纳德不像谢尔顿那么需要人照顾
Well, Leonard doesn't need as much tending to as Sheldon does.
而且小甜饼跟我解释过
And as Moon Pie explained,
莱纳德的工作更像是爱好
Leonard's work is more of a hobby.
-真是我"最好的朋友" -是啊
- That's my best friend. - Yeah.
我知道您很呵护你的外孙
Look, I-I get that you're protective of your grandson,
但他已经是个成年人了
but he's an adult now.
也许我比您更懂得他的所需所求
Maybe I understand what he needs better than you do.
我感谢你的坦诚相待 宝贝
I appreciate your honesty, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我也对你推心置腹地说一句
And here's some more honesty:
我不怎么喜欢你
I don't like you very much.
也许我也不喜欢你啊
Well, maybe I don't like you either.
不 不 不行
No, no, no, no, no,
这样不行 你们必须互相喜欢
no, no, no. Y-You have to like each other.
我们4点半还订了苹果蜂餐馆呢
Well, we have a 4:30 reservation at Applebee's.
我想我该走了
I think I should leave.
为什么啊
But why?
除了你俩吵架这事
Other than you two fighting,
其他都挺好的啊
we're having such a good time.
你一离开客厅 你亲爱的姥姥
The minute you left the room, your precious meemaw
就开始给我脸色看
started giving me a really hard time.
我才不要受这气
I don't need this.
让她走吧
Let her go.
还有 无论如何你也不许
And under no circumstance
把那个订婚戒指给她
will you give her that engagement ring.
什么戒指
What ring?
也许我们应该回避一下
Maybe we should give them some privacy.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你先走 我一会就来
You go ahead. I'll catch up with you.
你有一枚订婚戒指吗
You have an engagement ring?
是的
Yes.
佩妮 你知道这件事吗
Penny, did you know about this?
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表