Amy, there was a song I couldn't get out of my head.
最后我终于发现 这歌♥和你有关
Eventually, I realized the song was about you,
你是我挥之不去的耳虫 久久盘旋在心口
and like that earworm, I can't get you out of my heart.
所以我想告诉你
So, what I'm trying to say is,
你是我的心虫
you're my heartworm.
这是比喻 不是指真的犬心丝虫
The metaphorical kind, not-not the poodle-killing kind.
你说什么
W-W-W-What?
打扰一下...
If I may...
我觉得他是在用
I believe what he's saying,
一种更诗意更抒情的方式表达
in a charming and delightful way,
他很爱你 希望你能回到他身边
is that he loves you and wants you back.
戴夫·吉布斯 您的铁杆粉丝
Dave Gibbs, huge fan of your work.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
我很抱歉 我不知道你正在约会呢
I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were on a date.
不 没关系 你继续说
No, it-it... it's okay. Keep going?
艾米 如果你愿意重新做我的女朋友
Amy, if you want to be my girlfriend again,
我也非常愿意做你的男朋友
I really want to be your boyfriend.
我非常愿意
I really want that, too.
太好了 因为我爱你
Good. Because I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
快亲她呀 你这个聪明的大傻瓜
Kiss her, you brilliant fool!
我就不打扰你约会了
I'll let you get back to your date.
给我回来
Get back here!
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, darlin' ♪
♪ 我总是反复梦到你 亲爱的美人儿 ♪
♪ I dream about you often, my pretty darlin' ♪
♪ 我爱你将我的心变得柔软... ♪
♪ I love the way you soften my... ♪
好了
Okay, then.
那我就自己走了
I'll, uh, see myself out.
艾米 谢谢你的晚餐
Amy, thank you for dinner.
库珀博士 非常高兴见到您
Dr. Cooper, pleasure to meet you, sir.
如果下次您有空
Uh, if perhaps sometime you have a spare moment,
我非常愿意和您讨论一下物理问题
I'd, uh, love-love to discuss physics,
或是按你们的说法 一起"侃大山"
or "shoot the breeze," as you Yanks say.
真是美好的一晚啊
What a lovely evening.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表