有趣邮政小知识
Oh, here's a fun postal fact.
邮箱的内部是受联邦政♥府♥管辖
The inside of our mailbox is under federal jurisdiction,
所以如果你伤了我的右拇指
so if you broke my right thumb,
是帕萨迪纳市警局抓你
that's the Pasadena City Police.
但如果你此时伤了我的左拇指
But if you broke my left thumb,
那就是联邦调查局抓你
that's the FBI.
如果我真要犯事入狱
If I'm going to jail,
那怎么也得杀了他 而不是伤他拇指
I'm killing him, not breaking his thumb.
没错
Yeah.
我收到我姥姥给我寄的信
I got a letter from my meemaw.
闻闻
Smell this.
什么味道
What is that?
玫瑰 酸痛药膏 脚气药粉
Uh, roses, Bengay and Dr. Scholl's Foot Powder.
CK牌姥姥味香水
Yep. Grandma By Calvin Klein.
我上一次收到手写的信
You know, the last time I got a handwritten letter
是某人投诉我停车技术像瞎子
was from someone who told me I park like a blind person.
那个某人有名字的好吗
That someone has a name.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
姥姥弄了一副新假牙
Oh, Meemaw got a new set of teeth.
可后来她又找到她旧的那副了
Oh, but then she found her old ones.
所以新的就成了她上教堂专用假牙
Oh, so, now the new ones are just gonna be her church teeth.
有意思
Fun.
就像你的漫展史波克耳朵
Like your Comic-Con Spock ears,
跟在家戴的史波克耳朵一样
and your around-the-house Spock ears.
我停车技术明明还行
I park fine.
天啊 她要来看我
Oh, my goodness, she's coming to visit!
很好啊 终于能见到她本人
Oh, it'll be nice to finally meet her.
你们绝对会爱死她
Oh, you are going to love her.
她会是你们见过最善良最贴心的女人
She is the kindest, sweetest woman you'll ever meet.
除非你是挖她菜园的地鼠
Yeah, unless you're a gopher digging up her vegetable garden.
那样的话 就等着
In that case, you can expect
脑袋被她用铲子打爆吧
to have your head bashed in with a shovel.
不是她 不是她
That's not her. That's not her.
这也不是她 不是她
That's not her. That's not her.
不是她
That's not her.
不是她 不是她
That's not her. That's not her.
那也不是她
That's not her.
真的吗
Really?
那个亚洲老头不是你姥姥吗
The old Asian man is not your Meemaw?
你这话也没有帮助
And that's not helpful.
我圣诞节时送了她个苹果手♥机♥
You know, I-I got her an iPhone for Christmas.
我查看一下她的地点
I'll see where she is.
那挺不错呀
Oh, that's nice.
她那个年纪的大多数人都不愿意接受新科技
Most people her age don't embrace technology.
她自己不知道她有苹果手♥机♥
Oh, no, she doesn't even know she has it.
我让我姐塞进她的包里
No, I had my sister slip it in her bag
这样我就能追踪海龟一样追踪她
so that I can track her like a sea turtle.
就像我们在动物园弄丢你时一样
Same as when we lost you at the zoo.
我都说几百次了
Uh, for the hundredth time,
我闻到爆米花的味道 但找不到摊位
I smelled kettle corn and couldn't find the cart.
但还是解释不了
Still doesn't explain
你最后怎么跑上高速分隔带上
how you ended up on the freeway divider.
小甜饼
Moon Pie!
姥姥
Meemaw!
我好高兴看到你
I'm so happy to see you!
我也很高兴看到你啊
I'm so happy to see you, too!
你变得更小个了
You got even smaller.
我喜欢
I love it!
姥姥 这位是莱纳德
Uh, Meemaw, this is Leonard.
莱纳德 这是我姥姥
Leonard, this is my Meemaw.
您好 很高兴终于见到您了
Hi. So nice to finally meet you.
姥姥 让我来帮您拿行李吧
Let me take this for you, Meemaw.
谢谢
Thank you.
别乱叫 你只能叫她"康斯坦丝"
No. Oh, no. Now you call her "Constance."
我才能叫她"姥姥"
I call her "Meemaw."
你自己有你自己的姥姥
You have your own Meemaw.
你四岁时她就去世了可不是我的错
It's not my fault she died when you were four.
这么对朋友说话合适吗
Is that nice to say to your friend?
不合适 姥姥
It isn't, Meemaw.
莱纳德 对不起
Sorry, Leonard.
您能在我们那里长住下去吗
Can you please live with us forever?
太扯了吧 如果你有超能力
That's ridiculous! If you had a superpower,
而且穷尽一生想将其压制住
and spent your whole life being told to suppress it,
当你最后决定要接受这能力了
when you finally decide to embrace that power,
为毛独自躲去荒山野岭
why hide in isolation?!
真是不好意思
I'm sorry,
请问你这版本的
and how much money did
《冰雪奇缘》赚了多少钱呢
your version of Frozen make?!
我只是认为
I'm just saying,
与其唱《随它吧》 她真正该唱的是
instead of "Let it Go," She should really sing,
《看我像根巧克力棒躲冰箱里》
"Look At Me Hiding in a Freezer Like a Dove Bar."
她在一天里造了一座冰雪城♥堡♥ 化雪成兵
She built an ice castle, made a snow monster
还将自己彻底改头换面
and gave herself a complete makeover in one day.
你知道你今天都干嘛了吗
You know what I saw you do today?
打开锡箔包装 直接吃了一整块奶油干酪
Eat a block of cream cheese straight from the foil
而且还对自己老婆隐瞒实情
and lie about it to your wife!
抱歉偷听到你们的对话 你们知道
Sorry for eavesdropping, but did you know
他们是先有《随它吧》这首歌♥
they actually had the song "Let It Go" in place
之后才定下完整故事的吗
before they finalized the story?
这是真的
Yeah, that's true.
其实 他们因为太爱这首歌♥
In fact, they liked the song so much,
他们把修改剧本来配这首歌♥
they retooled the whole script around it.
这也是为啥这部片这么烂
Which is probably why that movie sucks.
我们在这聊"冰雪"
Here we are talking about Frozen,
但你还被呛到火烧火燎
and yet, you got burned.
小姐 抱歉
Miss, I'm so sorry.
你怎么会不喜欢那部电影呢
How can you not like that movie?
我只是觉得它名过其实
I just think it gets more credit than it deserves.
我一小时前就这么说了
Oh, that's what I said an hour ago.
你们俩聊了一个小时《冰雪奇缘》吗
Wow. You've been talking about Frozen for an hour?
你应该听我们聊动画片《恐龙当家》
You should've seen us after The Good Dinosaur.
这是部设定在后侏罗纪时期的西部风格片
It was a classic western set in the post-Jurassic period,
它完全改变了我的人生
and it changed my life.
你舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
非常舒服
Very.
休息挺好的
It's nice to rest
尤其是在走完八百阶楼梯后
after 800 flights of stairs.
你刚才可爱死了 气喘吁吁
You were so cute, huffin' and puffin'.
艾米来了
There's Amy.
我要告诉你 你们绝对合得来
I just know you're gonna hit it off.
因为你俩的时尚品味一模一样
You both have the same fashion sense.
进来吧 跟姥姥请安
Hello! Come in, say hi to my Meemaw.
很高兴见到您
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
旅途还好吗
How was your trip?
非常棒
Wonderful.
机长技术非常好
And the pilot did such a good job,
我还送他一颗奶油糖
I gave him a butterscotch.
那太好了
That's great.
瞧瞧您 坐在谢尔顿的专座上
And look at you, sitting in Sheldon's spot.
-他从来都没让我坐过 -是啊
- You know, I don't even get to sit there. - Yeah.
你这辈子都没机会坐
And you never will.
对了 问她要纸巾
Ooh, hey, oh, ask her to do the tissue thing.
去吧 问她
Do it, ask her.
能给我张纸巾吗
Can I have a tissue?
当然
Of course.
是不是超级棒
Isn't that the best?!
她就像蜘蛛侠奶奶
She's like Grandma Spider-Man.
他从小就这么说我
He's been saying that since he was little.
我到现在还不知道是什么意思
I still don't know what it means.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表