The new Star Wars is coming. Gah!
我感觉到气氛变尴尬了
I'm sensing things have gotten awkward.
不 没关系
No. It's okay.
如果我们是朋友 我们就该无所不谈
If we're friends, we should be able to talk about anything.
好吧
All right.
你对我跟其他人约会有一些疑问
So, you had some questions about me seeing other people.
就几个小问题
Just a few.
问吧
Go ahead.
你约过几次会
How many dates have you been on?
都跟谁约会 都去了哪里
Who were they with? Where'd you go?
你在哪里认识他们的 你跟他们睡了吗
Where did you meet them? Did you sleep with them?
还有多久到水族馆
And how much longer to the aquarium?
我有点饿了
I'm getting kind of hungry.
我们一题一题答
Let's see.
我一共约会了六次 分别跟三个不同的人
I have been on six dates with three different people.
不是去喝咖啡 就是吃饭
It was either for coffee or dinner.
一个是在书店认识的 其余两个是在网上
One I met at a bookstore and two I met online.
我没有跟任何一个睡
I haven't slept with anyone.
还有40分钟才能到水族馆
The aquarium is 40 minutes away.
我给你准备了麦圈
And there's a baggie of Cheerios for you
在杂物箱里
in the glove compartment.
原味的还是蜂蜜坚果味
Uh, regular or honey nut?
我把两者混到一起了
I mixed them.
你把两者混到一起了
You mixed them.
怪不得男人如雪片般飞来
No wonder gentleman callers are pounding down your door.
你有问题要问我吗
Do you have any questions for me?
就一个
Just one.
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
好啊
I am.
那就好
Good.
我希望你快乐
I-I want you to be happy.
我相信你是
I believe you.
如果你再放点苹果肉桂脆片 就更有说服力了
I'd believe you more if you threw a few Apple Jacks in here.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
什么
Sorry?
你是埃隆·马斯克
Y-You're Elon Musk.
spacex太空探索技术公♥司♥首席执行官兼首席技术官
环保跑车公♥司♥特斯拉Tesla产品设计师
正是在下
I am.
你在这里干什么
Wh-What are you doing here?
我来刷盘子啊
I'm washing dishes.
我本来是分火鸡的
Well, I was on the turkey line,
但因为肉汁给太多 被下放来刷盘子了
but I got demoted for being too generous with the gravy.
老天 我...
Oh, man. I...
见到你很荣幸
What an honor to meet you.
我是特斯拉车和太空探索技术公♥司♥的粉丝
I'm-I'm such a fan of Tesla and SpaceX.
他还是Paypal[知名第三方在线支付公♥司♥]
以及SolarCity[专门发展家用光伏发电项目的公♥司♥]的CEO
你所有公♥司♥我都爱
All your companies.
加州理工的霍华德·沃罗威茨
Howard Wolowitz, Caltech.
很高兴认识你 霍华德
Nice to meet you, Howard.
来这里帮助不幸的人 感觉不错吧
Feels great to come down here and help the less fortunate, huh?
是的
Oh, yeah.
助人为乐的感觉最棒了
Nothing better than helping people.
我意识到这点时
Which is something I realized
是在遥远的外太空
when I was viewing Earth
当时我从国际空间站的甲板上瞭望地球
from the deck of the International Space Station,
我以科学宇航员的身份待了两个月
where I spent two months as a payload specialist,
这份工作我完全能胜任
a job I was qualified for
因为我是麻省理工培养出来的工程师
because I'm an MIT-trained engineer.
我浇的肉汁得再厚也没你的脸皮厚
And I thought I ladled the gravy on thick.
抱歉 只是...
Sorry. It's just...
你真是太了不起了
you're you, you know?
我超希望你能收养我
And I really want you to adopt me.
你在感恩节能出现在这里
Well, you're here on Thanksgiving,
所以你应该是个好人
so you're probably a good person.
我还让我老婆一起来了呢
Oh. I made my wife come down, too.
你觉得你会再次回到外太空吗
You think you might ever get back out to space?
这是工作邀请吗 因为我真的很想去火星
Is that a job offer? 'Cause I really want to go to Mars.
前提是能带上我老婆
Assuming I can bring my wife.
她完全不占地方
She hardly takes up any room.
基本就手提行李大小
She's basically a carry-on.
我们现在还没到那步
Well, we're not quite there yet,
但我们一直在寻找工程师
but we're always looking for engineers.
我把邮箱告诉你 我们保持联♥系♥
So let me give you my e-mail. We can stay in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧
Oh, look.
有人的南瓜派几乎没怎么吃
Someone hardly touched their pumpkin pie.
你想跟我一起吃吗
Want to share it with me?
跟埃隆·马斯克在收♥容♥所♥
A-a partially eaten piece of pumpkin pie
一起分享
from a homeless shelter?
被吃过的南瓜派 我当然愿意
With Elon Musk, you bet I do!
以一个在水族馆餐厅里的
You know, for a Thanksgiving buffet
感恩节自助餐来说 刚才那顿也太差了
in an aquarium cafeteria, that was really bad.
你就是在气他们移♥民♥帽发完了
You're just upset 'cause they ran out of Pilgrim hats.
他们还发给那孩子一顶 他在睡觉要来干嘛
They gave one to that baby. He wasn't even awake.
逢年过节怎么少得了你跟孩子上火生气呢
Well, it wouldn't be a holiday without you being mad at a baby.
想不想跟我玩一个我发明的海洋主题游戏
Would you care to play an ocean-themed game I invented?
当然 什么游戏
Sure. What is it?
游戏叫作"食物 朋友 战斗"
It's called Food, Friend, Fight.
我们中一人选出三种水生生物
One of us chooses three aquatic creatures,
然后另一人必须决定分别把什么当食物
and the other one must decide which he would eat,
做朋友 还是与之战斗
befriend, or battle.
就像"接吻 结婚 杀掉"
So it's like Kiss, Marry, Kill.
那是什么东西
What is that?
那是一个游戏 一方说出三个人
It's a game where you're given three people
另一方选择要跟谁接吻 结婚 杀掉
and you choose which one you'd kiss, marry, or kill.
我的游戏更好 不用跟人结婚
Well, my game is better, 'cause instead of marrying someone,
还可以吃掉他们
you get to eat them.
我们开始玩吧
Let's just play.
开始来点简单的
I'll start you off easy.
电鳗 河豚 虾
Electric eel, pufferfish, shrimp.
我不会跟电鳗战斗
Well, I wouldn't fight the eel,
因为我知道它产出的电流可以电死一匹马
because I know it can generate enough current to kill a horse.
所以我吃掉电鳗
So I'd eat the eel,
与虾战斗
fight the shrimp,
然后与河豚交友
and befriend the pufferfish,
因为我觉得自己水肿的日子里
because it would be nice to have company
有个同病相怜的伙伴挺好的
on those days I feel bloated.
答得漂亮
Very well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 到你了
Okay, your turn.
海豹
Hmm. Seal,
盲鳗
hagfish...
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants.
我想跟海绵宝宝做朋友 但它不是真的
Well, I'd befriend SpongeBob but he's not real,
所以我做不到 是不是
so I can't do that, can I?
难道你可以跟盲鳗称兄道弟吗
But you can pal around with a hagfish?
不要挑刺好吗
Hey, let's not pull at that thread.
好的 我选择跟海绵宝宝战斗
Okay. I'll fight SpongeBob,
因为他非常友善
because he's so friendly
最后我们就变成互相挠痒痒了
we'll just end up tickling each other.
我会跟海豹做朋友
Um, I'll befriend the seal,
因为它们可以被人训练
because he's trainable, which is the problem
而我现在的朋友们正好有这问题
I'm having with my current friends.
意味着我只能吃掉盲鳗了
Which means I'll have to eat the hagfish.
不恶心吗 盲鳗一分钟内
Isn't that gross? I mean, a hagfish can produce
就可以产出一水桶粘液
enough mucus to fill a bucket in a minute.
我知道 它自带肉汁 非常顺口
I know. It makes its own gravy-- it'll slide right down.
我怀念这样
I miss this.
你怎么能怀念一个
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表