Yes.
上次霍华德的生日趴是送孩子去玩的那种
And Howard's birthday was a drop-off party.
你这"家长"明明不用留下的
You didn't have to stay.
那我加入
Well, I'm in.
-我们什么时候出发 -这周末
- When are we going? - This weekend.
我们要去哪里玩啊
Oh, where are we going?
赌城 但是...
Well, Vegas, but...
没有特产太妃糖的大西洋城[也是赌城]吗
Ugh, Atlantic City without the taffy?
我可不想去
No, thank you.
没关系 其实也没有要邀请你
That's fine, 'cause actually you're not invited.
真的假的 太伤人了
Well, now... well, that's hurtful.
谢尔顿 你根本不喜欢那地方
Oh, Sheldon, you don't even like it there.
我能把一个地方看做小便池里的芳香剂
I can consider a place America's urinal cake
但我去的时候也还是尿得享受啊
and still enjoy the occasional visit.
这次不行
Not this time.
算了 那我跟沃罗威茨玩吧
Oh, fine. Then I'll just hang out with Wolowitz.
他也去
He's coming, too.
-那我和拉杰... -他也去
- Well, then Raj and I will... - Nope.
很好 那我找斯图尔特
Very well. Stuart.
好呀 去吧
Oh, great. Do that.
恶 斯图尔特
Ugh. Stuart.
谢尔顿 有啥新鲜事吗
Hi, Sheldon. What's new?
我们的朋友是混♥蛋♥ 我气他们所有人
Our friends are jerks, and I'm mad at all of them.
我是问"有啥新鲜事" 不过算了
I said, "What's new?" but sure.
你能相信他们打算组团去
Can you believe they planned a trip
赌城玩却不邀请我吗
to Las Vegas and didn't invite me?
你是不是拒绝道歉
Did you refuse to apologize
还表现得他们生气是愚蠢的表现呀
and act like they were stupid for being mad?
我更喜欢我们之前的感情
You know, I liked it better when there was still
留有一丝丝神秘感
a little mystery left in our relationship.
大家都努力去照顾你
Everyone tried to take care of you,
而你只会对他们毒舌嫌弃
and you were nothing but mean to them.
真不敢相信你居然不站我这边
I can't believe you're not on my side.
有人偷了你的汽车音响时 我可是站你这边
I was on your side when someone stole your car radio.
你不站我这边 你还能站谁那边啊
Who else's side could you have been on?
难说啊
I don't know.
说不定窃贼是个热爱音乐的高尚流浪汉
A music-loving hobo with a heart of gold?
谢尔顿 我理解你不高兴
Sheldon, I understand that you're upset
因为觉得自己被孤立
because you feel left out,
但我不明白这事有啥好浪费时间讨论
but I don't know why we're even talking about this.
去跟他们道歉就对了
Just apologize to them.
如果要这样才能加入他们的白♥痴♥之旅 那行吧
Fine, if that's what it takes to go on their dumb trip.
或许你可以试着
Maybe you could try apologizing
真的因为觉得内疚而道歉
because you actually feel bad.
这叫同理心
It's called empathy.
这方面你可以提升一下
It's something you could work on.
我有同理心啊
I have empathy.
请看
Watch.
莱纳德为我煮汤 我却嫌东嫌西
Leonard made me soup, and I was mean to him.
非常好
Great.
现在试试像个正常人一样讲话
Now try it as if this isn't your first day as a person.
行
Fine.
莱纳德为我煮汤 我却嫌东嫌西
Leonard made me soup, and I was mean to him.
哎哟 我有点感觉了
Hey, I felt a little something.
我再试试
Let me try again.
莱纳德为我煮汤 我却嫌东嫌西
Leonard made me soup, and I was mean to him.
我的确嫌东嫌西了
I was mean to him.
他肯定不好受
He must have felt terrible.
现在我也觉得不好受了
Oh, now I feel terrible.
真是妙啊
Neat!
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
现在让我看看你因为撒谎
Now let me see you feel bad for lying
故意在底特律待着不走而内疚的样子
and staying in Detroit longer than you needed to.
我觉得非常非常内疚
I feel so, so bad.
看来咱俩很擅长这个嘛
Hey, we're both great at this.
莱纳德 准备接受道歉
Leonard, get ready for an apology.
烂片之王的美国导演 坑遍好莱坞六大制片公♥司♥
而跟奈特·沙马兰拍的电影不一样的地方是
And with the added twist of an M. Night Shyamalan movie,
我打算真心来做
I'm going to mean it.
所以就像任何一部
Ah, so like every other
我看过的奈特·沙马兰电影那样
M. Night Shyamalan movie I've seen,
你提前剧透了
you spoil it in advance.
如果你没发现《第六感》的主角其实是死人
Hey, if you didn't know Bruce Willis was dead the whole time,
那可不能怪我
that's not on me.
好吧
Okay.
我要说了
Here it comes.
我生病的时候 你努力照顾我
You tried to take care of me when I was sick,
而我却对你嫌东嫌西
and I was mean to you.
没有任何理由可以这样做
There's no excuse for that.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm truly sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的道歉
I appreciate that.
我想让你知道这是发自内心的
I want you to know that that is sincere.
我的确觉得内疚
I-I do feel bad.
我这么说不是为了要加入你们的旅行
I'm not just saying it to be included on your trip.
那真是多谢了
Appreciate that, too.
太好了
Terrific.
现在就剩你邀请我加入了
Now all that's left is for you to invite me to come.
我会问 "你确定吗"
Me to ask, "Are you sure?"
你就说 "当然啦"
You to say, "Absolutely."
然后我以这句话收尾
And then me to bring it home with,
"看着你的小脸 我怎么忍♥心拒绝呢"
"How could I say no to that face?"
你还是不能来
You're still not coming.
什么 但我道歉了 也是真心的啊
What? But I apologized and I meant it.
我知道我们不经常玩这游戏
I know that we don't play this game very often,
但你玩的方式不对
but you're doing it wrong.
谢尔顿 我接受你的道歉
Sheldon, I accept your apology,
但你生病的时候让很多人不爽
but you upset a lot of people while you were sick.
所以你能不能来 不是我说了算
I'm not in a position to just say you can come.
那好吧
Well, all right.
那如果我向他们所有人道歉呢
What if I apologize to all of them?
好吧 如果你向每一个人道歉
Fine, if you apologize to everyone,
他们都觉得可以 那当然 你可以来
they all say it's okay, then yes, you can come.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted!
谢尔顿·库珀道歉之旅开始啦
Sounds like it's time for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour.
我"希望"这跟
Well, I hope it's as much fun
谢尔顿·库珀当地菜单拼写检查之旅一样有趣
as the Sheldon Cooper Spell-Checks Local Menus Tour.
我的老天
My goodness!
你还记得"菜内含炉笋"吗
Do you remember "Comes with apsparagus"?
霍华德和伯纳黛特
Howard and Bernadette,
我生病的时候 你们想帮我减轻痛苦
you tried to comfort me when I was ill,
我却对你们非常不客气
and I treated you terribly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真是想不到
I'm impressed.
别插嘴 我还没完
No, no, no, wait. I'm not done.
容我用我的排箫
Allow me to underscore my sentiment
吹一曲布兰达·李的《对不起》
with a haunting rendition
通过令人难忘的演奏
of Brenda Lee's "I'm Sorry"
来强调我的真心
played on the pan flute.
-道歉接受 -原谅你 原谅你
- Apology accepted! - Forgiven, forgiven!
好吧 八个小时的练习付诸东流
All right, that's eight hours of practice down the drain.
为了纪念这一时刻
And to memorialize this occasion,
这是你们的纪念T恤
here are your commemorative T-shirts.
"谢尔顿·库珀向我道歉了"
"Sheldon Cooper apologized to me""
"他让大家都开心了"
"And he made it all better."
你的确给予我
All you did was offer
母亲般的照料和关爱
maternal care and affection,
而得到的回报确是
and all you received in return
我无礼和冷漠的行为
was rude and insensitive behavior.
不能等会再说吗
Can this wait?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid it can't.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表