I've been Sheldon the Genius.
不过我从来没想过甩掉这包袱
Although I've never really wanted a break from that,
所以我大概也不理解
so I suppose I don't understand.
这多讽刺
Which is ironic
毕竟我是个天才
'cause, you know, genius.
再次谢谢你
Well, thanks again.
不客气
You're welcome.
你什么时候想摆脱孕妇伯纳黛特这包袱
And any time you need a break from being Bernadette the Pregnant,
战士女皇博纳特克斯随时在此等候
Bernatrix the Warrior Queen is here waiting.
那我就恭敬不如从命了
I might just take you up on that.
提醒你哦
Well, mind you now,
此邀约仅在晚期妊娠前有效
that offer's only good until the third trimester.
我不能冒着我的专座被羊水沾到的风险
I can't risk getting amniotic fluid on my spot.
哥们 你在破坏我和克莱尔的关系
Hey, dude, you're killing me with Claire.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我是说 瞧瞧你
I mean, come on, look at you.
典型美男子
You're classically handsome,
还拥有游泳健将的身材
you've got a swimmer's body.
在你身旁 我就被打回原形了
Next to you, I look like me.
兄弟 我不是故意的
Oh, man, I didn't mean to do that.
不过谢谢你看出了我游泳健将的身材
But I do appreciate you recognizing my swimmer's body.
这是个意外
Which, incidentally,
马可波罗是一个在泳池玩的捉迷藏游戏
一个人当鬼蒙上眼睛去抓其他人
我在基♥督♥青年会玩"马可波罗"游戏练出来的
I got from playing Marco Polo at the YMCA.
好吧 帮我个忙
Yeah, okay, just... do me a favor
不要再说克莱尔多棒多好了
and stop talking about how great Claire is.
乐意效劳 我的外国小友人
Anything for you, my little foreign friend.
我得问一句
So, I got to ask,
拉杰会带别的姑娘跟你们玩吗
does Raj bring around other girls?
这个嘛
Uh, you know,
我不经常跟他们一起玩
I-I'm not really around that much.
这事艾米比我可清楚多了
Amy knows much more than I do.
我觉得你没什么可担心的
I don't think you have anything to worry about.
拉杰人很好 过分忠诚
Raj is a terrific guy, loyal to a fault.
对啊 他还没丢掉美国在线的邮箱呢
Yeah. He still has an AOL address.
美国比较早期的因特网服务提供商
我懂你的意思
I see what you're saying.
她也没有多好嘛
She's not so great.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他总说傻话
He says crazy things all the time.
不信你看 马可
Uh, watch. Marco.
波罗
Polo!
游戏中鬼会先喊"马克" 躲起来的人就回"波罗"
让鬼由声音来判断其他人躲在哪里
你们在聊什么呢
So, uh, what are you guys talking about?
你朋友们正跟我讲
Your friends were just telling me about
你约会的其他姑娘的事儿呢
all the other girls you're dating.
你们干嘛要这样
Why would you do that?
我特地嘱咐过你们不要说
I specifically asked you not to do that.
我们没说
We didn't.
你刚自己说了
You just did.
看来你们没一个智商超群
Maybe none of you guys are smart.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
酒喝太多了
Ugh. Too much wine.
我昨晚也是吃太多了
Oh, I overdid it myself last night.
我也要来片回魂吐司
Hair of the dog.
宿醉时靠再喝酒缓解痛苦的方法
又被称为喝"回魂酒"
你有没有想过我们的导向系统
Hey, did you ever think about the military applications
被用到军事用途上
for the guidance system?
当然了
Of course.
你心里不会不舒服吗
Does it bother you?
不啊 虽然一开始会
No, it did at first,
然后我跟法兰克与艾丽西娅聊过以后
but then I talked it through with Frank and Alicia, and...
他们真的让我换个新角度看待这件事
...they really helped put things into perspective.
这俩人是谁啊
Who are these people?
莱纳德 朋友就像厕纸
Leonard, friends are like toilet paper.
洗手台下面多备着几卷准没错
It's good to have extras under the sink.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表