♪ 好好顶啊[使劲全力] ♪
♪ Push it real good ♪
♪ 祖宗之所埋骨 ♪
♪ Land where my fathers died ♪
我的国家属于你 - 爱国歌♥曲
♪ 先民之所夸张 ♪
♪ Land of the pilgrims' pride ♪
♪ 群山之隈相低昂 ♪
♪ From ev'ry mountainside ♪
♪ 自♥由♥之歌♥ ♪
♪ Let freedom ♪
♪ 声抑扬 ♪
♪ Ring... ♪
我想把我今晚
I'd like to dedicate
最后一首歌♥献给我的妻子
my last song of the evening to my wife,
兼死党
best friend, and...
现在还兼我孩子的妈
now the mother of our child.
我爱你 妮妮
I love you, Bernie.
♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪
♪ Havin' my baby ♪
Having my baby - Paul Anka
♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪
♪ What a lovely way of sayin' ♪
♪ 表达你有多爱我 ♪
♪ How much you love me ♪
♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪
♪ Havin' my baby ♪
♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪
♪ What a lovely way of sayin' ♪
♪ 表达你会想着我 ♪
♪ Of sayin' what you're thinkin' of me ♪
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding!
什么样的疯子会在别人房♥里交♥媾♥啊
What kind of maniacs have coitus in someone else's bedroom?!
谢谢 帕萨迪纳市 晚安
Thank you, Pasadena! Good night!
昨晚真是太好玩了
That was such a fun night.
因为你能看到你的男人
Probably 'cause you got to see your man
掌握全场的模样
up there rockin' the mic.
是啊是啊 我当时还挺惊讶
Yeah, yeah. I was a little surprised
你居然决定要来一段口♥技♥表演
when you decided to beat-box.
其实我是哮喘犯了
That was really an asthma attack.
只是掩饰特别好
I just sold it.
我好为霍华德与伯纳黛特开心
Well, I am so happy for Howard and Bernadette.
我也是
Me, too.
那你想过吗
So, you ever think about it?
孩子吗
Babies?
现在不急 但未来某天肯定会要啊
Well, I'm not in a rush but someday, yeah, sure.
你呢
What about you?
我觉得我们一定会是很棒的父母
I think we'd make amazing parents.
你们说话能不能小声点
Will you guys keep it down?
另一方面 我们在某些地方还不够成熟
On the other hand, we might lack a certain maturity.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表