你能理解为什么我现在很火大吗
Can you understand why I might be annoyed right now?
女士 我今天才第一天上班
Look, lady, I just work here.
我们一起排过很多次队 对吧
We've waited in a lot of lines together, haven't we?
还记得我们为了漫展
Remember when we camped out
《神秘博士》的剧组在外露营了吗
for the Doctor Who panel at Comic-Con?
记得 露宿在星空下
Yeah, sleeping under the stars
跟一群像我们一样热爱这部剧的粉丝们
with other fans who love the show as much as we do.
醒来后寻思 到底是哪个粉丝偷了我们的钱包
Waking up, wondering which one of those fans stole our wallets.
斯尔图特 你来这里干嘛
Stuart, what are you doing here?
谢尔顿 你是我这辈子见过
Sheldon, you are the most inconsiderate person
最不顾及别人感受的人
I have ever met in my entire life!
你哪儿来的胆子 居然让我
Where do you get off sending me
去陪你女朋友逛街
to shop with your girlfriend?!
我糊涂了
I don't understand.
之前给你钱时 你不是很乐意这么做吗
You were happy to do this when I hired you.
为什么现在对我这么不爽
Why-why are you upset with me now?
不是我对你不爽 但艾米现在超级不爽你
Oh, I'm not upset with you, but Amy's pretty bent out of shape,
所以她花钱请我来骂你
so she hired me to let you have it.
天道好轮回 苍天饶过谁
Well, I suppose turnabout is fair play.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 你个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're darn right it's fair play, you selfish jerk!
正当我觉得
You know, just when I think
我们的关系取得进展时
we're making progress in our relationship,
我们又恢复原状
we revert to our old patterns
他有什么想法和情绪都不告诉我
where thoughts and feelings go unexpressed.
我是说 如果他不想跟我去逛街
I mean, if he didn't want to go shopping with me,
那他干嘛不直接说
why didn't he just say so?
或许是因为他插不上嘴
Maybe he couldn't get a word in edgewise.
抱歉 我一直喋喋不休
I'm sorry, I've been going on and on.
没关系 亲爱的
Oh, it's all right, dear.
谢尔顿的大脑睿智又复杂
Sheldon has a brilliant and complicated mind.
我可以理解跟他谈恋爱
It's understandable that being in a relationship with him
会比较费劲
could be trying.
我有次叫了他"宝贝"
I called him "babe" once.
他怀疑我嗑药 要我药检
He asked me to get a drug test.
我真的很佩服你的决心
Well, I do admire your resolve.
-你是一名非凡的女性 -谢谢
- You're an extraordinary woman. - Thank you.
她是我婆婆
You know, she's my mother-in-law.
为什么我不能跟她像这样热络呢
Why can't I bond with her like that?
艾米跟她视如己出的谢尔顿在一起
Amy's with Sheldon who she loves like a son.
而你跟她...
You're with her son...
视如外人的儿子在一起
who she doesn't.
你知道我们谈了五年 他才愿意给我做按♥摩♥吗
Do you realize it took me five years to get a massage from him?
那对谢尔顿来说 也算是很大的进步了
Oh, well, that still could be a big step for Sheldon.
三分钟
Three minutes.
他用了一个厨房♥计时器计时
And he used a kitchen timer.
我觉得自己就像一颗溏心蛋
I felt like a soft-boiled egg.
跟莱纳德一起相处
You know, being in a relationship with Leonard
也是挑战满满哦
also comes with its challenges.
是啊
Yes.
但你又能怎么样呢
Well, what can you do?
或许是谢尔顿来道歉了
Maybe it's Sheldon, here to say he's sorry.
谢尔顿说对不起
Sheldon says he's sorry.
伯纳黛特 我给你五块钱 使劲摔门
Bernadette, I'll give you five dollars to slam the door.
我收三块就行
I would have done it for three.
天啊 站这么久我好累啊
Boy, all this standing's making me tired.
还好我带了我的手杖折叠椅
Good thing I brought my collapsible stick chair.
我讨厌那椅子
Not the stick chair.
你坐在那玩意上像个傻子
You look like an idiot on that thing.
棍杖和石头或许会弄断我的骨头
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
但在棍杖上的椅子 超舒服哦
but chairs on sticks are comfy.
艾米的事摆平了吗
Is everything smoothed out with Amy?
没有 她还是很生气
Uh, no, she's still pretty mad.
你道歉的时候 有像我那样真诚吗
Did you make the apology as sincere as I would have?
我说"谢尔顿说对不起"
I said, "Sheldon says he's sorry."
那有点过分真诚了
Oh, well, that's laying it on a little thick.
你该亲自去跟她道歉了吧
You think it's time you apologize to her yourself?
我想也是
I suppose so.
但如果我走出队伍 我的位置就没了
But if I get out of the line, I'll lose my spot.
我很乐意帮你保留位置等你回来
I'm happy to hold your place till you get back.
你会这么做吗
You would do that?
就当这是我坑你钱的方式吧
Consider it my way of getting more of your money.
你真是一个好人
You're a good man.
贝弗莉 你知道佩妮
So, Beverly, did you know Penny
是我们制药公♥司♥业绩第三名的销♥售♥代表吗
is the number three sales rep at our pharmaceutical company?
我都不知道你们俩一起工作
Oh, I didn't realize you two work together.
其实不算是
Well, we don't exactly.
我是研发团队的微生物学家
I'm a microbiologist for the research team.
你们最近在研发什么
Oh, what are you currently developing?
一种抗焦虑的新药
Some exciting new anti-anxiety drugs.
真是巧了
That's interesting.
我刚参加了一个关于儿童焦虑症的讲座
I just attended a lecture on pediatric anxiety.
是不是杰诺夫斯基博士的讲座
Oh, was it, uh, Dr. Jenofski?
我才看了他的TED演讲
I just saw his TED Talk!
正是他的
It was.
我们还是聊回佩妮吧
Let's get back to Penny.
对了 你之前不是提起过
Hey, weren't you telling me
公♥司♥给你的那辆车有多棒吗
something great about your company car?
车上有座椅加热器
It has seat warmers.
艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy!
-艾米 -进来
- Amy! - Come in.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
贝弗利 很高兴见到你
Oh, Beverly, good to see you!
我本想坐下来小聊一下 但是
I'd love to chat, but there's a line
我们排的队马上就要进场了 所以我就直说了
that could start moving any minute, so let's do this.
艾米
Amy?
一个完整的道歉需要以下三个步骤
A proper apology requires three steps.
第一步 承认错误
Step one-- an admission of wrongdoing.
艾米 我错了
Amy, I was wrong.
第二步
Step two--
承诺再也不犯同样的错误
a promise never to repeat said action.
艾米 我再也不会犯同样的错了
Amy, that action will never be repeated,
我保证
and that's a promise.
第三步 诚恳地请求对方原谅
Step three-- an earnest request for forgiveness.
艾米 求求你原谅我吧
Amy, I hope you can forgive me.
而且你最好快点原谅
And I hope you do it right now,
因为还有辆优步在楼下等着我呢
'cause there's an Uber waiting downstairs,
我可不想对着我的司机甘尼什
and I don't want to repeat this apology nonsense
再重复一遍无聊的道歉了
with my driver Ganesh.
原谅你了
Fine.
多谢了 你真是个好人
Oh, thanks! You're a peach!
贝弗利 回聊啊
Beverly, we'll catch up soon.
伯纳黛特 回见啊
Bernadette, it was a pleasure as always,
佩妮 你牙齿上有菠菜
Penny, you have spinach in your teeth.
这菠菜粘在我牙齿上多久了
How long have I had spinach in my teeth?
在机场时就有了 亲
Since the airport, dear.
你看起来就像是长了个支架一样
You look like you come with a kickstand.
你的话伤不了我
You can't make me feel bad.
也许我不行 莱纳德你来
Hmm, maybe not. Leonard?
外星人把你送回来时
So, when the aliens brought you back,
是不是忘记把探测仪拔♥出♥来♥了
they just left the probe in?
我回来了
I'm back.
-怎么样 -完美
- Hey, how'd it go? - It went well.
我发现如果你从来没有道过歉
Yeah, I've learned that if you never say you're sorry,
当你真的道歉时 对方可是会吓到呢
the times you do really puts them on their heels.
斯图尔特 你可以不用帮我排队了
Uh, Stuart, I relieve you of your line duties.
还有人需要我的帮忙吗
Anyone else need anything before I go?
给你一块钱 羞辱一下拉杰
I'll give you a dollar if make fun of Raj.
-你太坏了 -五块钱
- That's mean. - Five.
你好像长着尾巴的跳跳虎
You look like Tigger
如果跳跳虎和你一样像个智障的话
if Tigger looked like a jackass.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表