不是完美合理的解决方法
isn't a perfectly reasonable choice,
可我们是科学家
but we're scientists.
不应该用真正的科学去解决吗
Don't you think we can figure this out using actual science?
是的 我们可以运用真正的科学
Yes, we could use science.
但这是你的单身派对
But it's your bachelor party.
高兴点
Lighten up.
科学原理
敲击震荡
科学原理
热膨胀
科学原理
加速腐蚀
氯化氢
科学原理
放热反应
[后有惊喜]
今晚这集中 你们需要知道两件事情
一 这真的是理查德·费曼的面包车
二 理查德·费曼的面包车在本集录制的过程中 并未受到损伤
我们将 *
* We will
我们将 敲击震荡你*
* We will percussive shock you
我们将 *
* We will
我们将 敲击震荡你*
* We will percussive shock you
伙计 你是个小孩 *
* Buddy you're a boy
在街头吵闹玩耍 *
* Make a big noise playin' in the street
一天你将会长大 *
* Gonna be a big man someday
你脸上沾着泥巴 丢人现眼 *
* You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
把问题像铁罐踢来踢去 *
* Kickin' your can all over the place.
我过目不忘的记忆
I have an eidetic memory.
有时是诅咒般的存在
Sometimes it's a curse.
我没想到
I had no idea
墨西哥炸玉米片居然是个好燃料
tortilla chips were such a good fuel source.
基本就是沾满油的纯碳氢化合物
They're basically pure hydrocarbons soaked in fat.
希望轮爪螺母可以膨胀
Let's hope the lug nut expands.
烧食物的香味引来动物怎么办
What if that burning food attracts animals?
我们有很多食物可以给动物吃
We have plenty of food for the animals.
-有吗 -当然
- We do? - Yep.
闪电侠T恤裹着的六尺长香肠
A six-foot wiener in a Flash T-shirt.
一点都不友好
That's not very nice.
这是单身派对 高兴点
It's a bachelor party. Lighten up.
这难闻的味道是什么
What is that awful smell?
烧着的莎莎酱
It's burning salsa.
希望酸性和盐度与电结合
I'm hoping the acidity and salinity
可以腐蚀部分螺母
combined with electricity will corrode the lug nut off.
多有创意的方法
What an innovative solution.
之前瞧不起你的麻省理工学院学历是我不好
Perhaps I don't give your MIT education enough credit.
我是在谣言终结者上学到的
Yeah, I saw it on Mythbusters.
好了 这些锈
All right, this rust,
与面包车弄下来的铝
combined with the aluminum recovered from the van,
就是铝热剂了
is now thermite.
很好
Great.
来几小撮就够了
Couple pinches ought to do the trick.
这些够融掉螺母吗
Is that enough to melt the lug nut?
一点点来
Well, let's start small.
可以再加的
We can always add more.
螺母 你确实骁勇善战
You put up a good fight, lug nut,
可惜你遇到对手了[火柴]
but you've met your match.
瞧
Hey, look!
螺母掉了
The lug nut's off.
你们怎么回来了
What are you doing back?
爆胎了
We got a flat
轮胎换不下来
and couldn't get the tire off.
好遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不知道会不会让你们平衡一些
If it makes you feel any better,
我给艾米穿了耳洞
I pierced Amy's ears
她妈妈罚她坐我衣柜里呢
and her mom made her sit in my closet.
我们把费曼先生的面包车烧了
We blew up Feynman's van.
我爸用拖拉机把我的猪猪杀了
My dad killed my pig with his tractor.
我跟谢尔顿在墨西哥共度了一夜
I spent the night in Mexico with Sheldon.
你赢了
You win.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表