and railroad schedules, and I went out...
等等 这事我记得 慢着
Wait, I remember that. Hang on.
你们是在我们家搞的吗
You did it at our place?
好像还是在谢尔顿床上
Kind of on Sheldon's bed.
-什么 -不
- What?! - No!
我想去厕所
I was headed to the bathroom,
碰到华仔从里面出来
and I passed Howie on his way out.
通常他会说"别进 进去会臭死"
Usually he says, "Do not go in there,"
但这次他说"我们进去吧"
but this time he said, "Hey, let's go in here."
你们怎么能这样
How could you do that?
对不起
I'm sorry,
但你也知道 跟自己的男人在一起
but you know what it's like when you're with your man
很容易情不自禁
and one thing leads to another.
这感觉姐知道 姐倍儿清楚
I do know what that's like. I really do.
我没找到任何人
I'm not seeing anyone
是这样使用液态氦漩涡
using liquid helium vortices like this.
我也没找到
I'm not finding anything either.
这是好事
That's a good sign.
等等 我找到点东西
Oh, wait, I found something.
该死 是什么
Damn. What is it?
这个视频 熊猫宝宝打喷嚏
This video. The baby panda sneezes,
把熊猫妈妈吓了一大跳
and the mama panda gets so scared.
能不能不跑题聊正事
Can you focus on what we're talking about?
好吧
All right.
听着 也许说的是酒话
Look, now, this may be the rum talking,
但如果漩涡释放率
but as long as the unpinning rate of the vortices
能保持在1.1到1.3
is kept within 1.1 and 1.3,
马格努斯力的问题就可以忽略不计
the Magnus force issue should be negligible.
他喝醉都比我们仨更聪明
Even drunk, he's still smarter than all of us.
还更壮
And stronger.
谁想看我去痛扁酒保一顿
Yeah. Who wants to see me beat up the bartender?
我拭目以待
I'd enjoy that.
放她一马吧 她是个好姑娘
Nah, she's a good kid.
如果真可行 我们可以去申请专利
If this is a viable thing, we could get a patent
然后授权给做导向系统的公♥司♥
and license it to companies that make guidance systems.
瞧 你知道要当爹的消息
Look at that. You've known you're gonna be a father
才不到一天你就已经雄起了
for less than a day and you're already stepping up.
相信我 你绝对能行
I'm telling you, you got this.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
他当然对啦
Of course he's right.
你跟我最清楚小时候没爹疼有多惨
You and I both know how hard it is growing up without a father.
所以我十分确信
That's why I'm confident you're gonna be
你会尽力成为最好的爸爸
the best dad you can be.
谢谢你 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
不客气
You're welcome.
如果是生了双胞胎
And if he has twins, we can do
我们就能拿来做好多屌♥爆的实验
all kinds of neat experiments on them.
双指交叉 为成功祈祷
你们想泡就泡吧
You guys can go in if you want.
我们要同进退
No, we're a team.
你不能泡 我们也不泡
If you can't go in, we're not going in.
那我们俩为什么还喝酒
Then why are we drinking?
她又不是怀上帝之子 不用这么牺牲吧
Okay, it's not like she's got the Christ child in there, all right?
是莱纳德
Oh. It's Leonard.
他说谢尔顿喝醉了 还说如果有兴趣
He says Sheldon's drunk and they're gonna do karaoke
欢迎加入他们唱卡拉ok
if we want to join them.
听起来挺有意思
That sounds fun.
惨了
Oh, no.
谢尔顿醉后乱发我短♥信♥了
Sheldon's drunk texting me.
写了什么
What's it say?
"要来跟我们一起唱歌♥吗"
"Would you like to sing karaoke with us."
这哪里算醉后乱发啊
How is that a drunk text?
问句他不用问号♥ 而是句号♥
He used a period instead of a question mark.
他真是喝大了
He's so wasted.
♪ 爱片上映 那就走起 ♪
♪ Your movie's showing, so you're going ♪
Bust a move - Young MC
♪ 票钱五块 甩都不甩 ♪
♪ Could care less about the five you're blowing ♪
♪ 影院变暗 好戏上演 ♪
♪ Theater gets dark just to start the show ♪
♪ 发现同排 有位美女 ♪
♪ You spot a fine woman sitting in your row, ♪
♪ 身穿黄衣 ♪
♪ she's dressed in yellow ♪
♪ 她说"你好" ♪
♪ She says, "Hello" ♪
♪ "帅哥坐我旁边可好" ♪
♪ "Come sit next to me, you fine fellow" ♪
♪ 一个飞身 你冲过去 ♪
♪ You run over there without a second to lose ♪
♪ 后续如何 ♪
♪ And what comes next, hey ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ Bust a move ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
♪ 就能得到 你若想要 ♪
♪ You got it, oh, you want it ♪
♪ 宝贝 你能搞定 ♪
♪ Baby, you got it ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ Just bust a move ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
♪ 就能得到 ♪
♪ You got it, oh ♪
♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪
♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪
♪ 出招开泡 ♪
♪ Just bust a move ♪
♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪
♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪
♪ 你若想要 ♪
♪ You want it ♪
男生们 恭喜你啊
Hey, guys. Congratulations!
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Hi. How are you doing?
好到不行
Oh, wonderful.
我正受音乐鼓舞来"出招开泡"呢
I'm being musically encouraged to bust a move.
如果我能懂那词是啥意思 我肯定做
If I knew what that meant, I might just do it.
我很庆幸你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
-我们能说两句吗 -可以
- Can we talk? - Sure.
等会你要上去唱吗
So, you gonna get up there later?
一只麦克风
A microphone,
一个模仿波利尼西亚宗教但错误百出的场地
a room full of inaccurate depictions of Polynesian religion,
一群想跑也跑不了的听众
and a captive audience to hear about it?
我绝对得去唱啊
You bet I am.
抱歉我今早那样惊慌失措
I'm sorry I freaked out this morning.
我想告诉你
I want you to know...
我不会再害怕了
I'm done being scared.
紧张没事啊 我也紧张
It's okay to be nervous. I am, too.
谢天谢地 我刚才全是胡扯 我觉得你可能
Thank God, 'cause I was lying-- you might not have to wait
不用等九个月就能看到有人拉屎尿在裤子里
nine months to see someone soil their pants.
但我也真心很兴奋
But I'm also really excited.
真心的
I mean it.
我也是
Me, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我会说这些话
And I'm not just saying that
绝对不是因为你的胸也会变大
because your breasts are gonna get bigger.
♪ 我们是恋人吗 女孩你别玩了 ♪
♪ Are we an item? Girl, quit playin' ♪
Baby - Justin Bieber
♪ 我们只是朋友 ♪
♪ We're just friends ♪
♪ 你说这什么话 ♪
♪ What are you sayin'? ♪
♪ 看着我的眼睛 说你爱着别人 ♪
♪ Say there's another and look right in my eyes ♪
♪ 我的初恋情人 让我初次心碎 ♪
♪ My first love broke my heart for the first time ♪
♪ 我当时就说了 ♪
♪ And I was like ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 别啊 ♪
♪ Like, baby, baby, baby, no ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪Like, baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪
♪ 我曾以为你只专属我一人 ♪
♪ I thought you'd always be mine ♪
♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪
♪ Baby, I need your lovin', ♪
Baby I need your loving - Four tops
♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪
♪ Got To have all your lovin' ♪
♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪
♪ Baby, I need your lovin', ♪
♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪
♪ Got To have all your lovin' ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪
Push it - Salt-N-Pepa
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪
♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪
♪ Baby, baby ♪
♪ 啊 顶[使劲] ♪
♪ Ah, push it ♪
谢谢你们献唱 但我真的...
I appreciate this, but you really...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表