Um... about an hour and half.
哇 我的亲娘呀
I mean, wow!
你亲眼目睹了吗
And you were there to see it?
是的 我们当时正在外面约会
Yes. Yep. We were on a date.
跟现在情况差不多
Very much like this one.
我对此深表怀疑
I doubt it was like this one.
他可是个大天才
I mean, he's a genius,
而我的智商低到无法想通
and I wasn't even smart enough to figure out
为什么我老婆闻起来总是一股牛角面包味
why my wife always smelled of croissants.
你剩下的问题是什么
What was the rest of your question?
你可以把我介绍给他吗
Do you think you could introduce me to him?
你说真的吗
Really?
你想让我介绍我的前男友给你认识吗
You-you want me to introduce you to my ex-boyfriend?
你说得对 这太诡异了
You're right, it's-it's weird.
不 等等 就这么做吧
No, wait. Do it.
不 我改变主意了
No. I changed my mind.
我一定会紧张死的
I'd be too nervous.
我不知该如何是好了
Oh! I don't know what to do.
我们还要待多久
Are we gonna be much longer?
我要上厕所了
I really have to go to the bathroom.
早有准备
Right here.
离最后期限还差37分钟
37 minutes left until the deadline.
会有人出现的
Someone will show.
不管最后结果如何
And no matter what happens,
这都将是一个好玩的实验
this is still a fun experiment.
肯定比不上那晚用微波炉爆葡萄好玩
Not as fun as the night we blew up grapes in the microwave.
我们的确活得很精彩啊
We really have led full lives.
会有人会出现的
Someone will show.
也许你不想要和你完全一样的人
Maybe you don't want someone exactly like you.
你知道大家都说 异性相吸
You know what they say: opposites attract.
照这个逻辑来说
Well, by that logic,
那我是该找个又矮又无聊又黏人的那种吗
I should be with someone short, dull and needy, eh?
我不是故意要吐槽
Not to cast aspersions,
不过我在这儿一挥手 就能打中几个这样的人呢
but I can't shake a stick around here without hitting that.
我曾经驾车500英里
You know, I once drove 500 miles
只为了聆听他在斯坦福演讲
to hear him speak at Stanford.
我有那堂课的DVD
I have a DVD of that lecture.
真的吗 是不是特别棒
Really? Wasn't it great?
作为情人节的礼物 一点都不棒
Not as a Valentine's present, no.
下次你再看那张碟时
Well, the next time you watch it,
我就是那个提问题被他评为
I'm the bloke who asked the question
又蠢又傻的那个小子
that he said was stupid and obvious.
那是他对在场人士说的最友善的话了
It was the nicest thing he said to anyone there.
那还真是厉害
That's, um, terrific.
我有点累了 今晚先这样好吗
Listen, I'm-I'm kind of tired. Can we call it a night?
哎呀 对不起 我一整晚都在
Oh, gosh. Sorry, I've just spent the whole night
谈论你的前男友
talking about your ex-boyfriend.
我真是个大傻瓜
I'm such an idiot.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
也许还不算是傻瓜 但肯定不如
Well, maybe not an idiot, but certainly not as smart as...
那个不能提的人聪明
someone we won't mention.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你说了你也许会把我介绍给他
But you said you might introduce me to him--
我周四有空哦
I'm free on Thursday.
他们要起身离开了
Hey, hey, they're leaving.
什么 给我 给我
What? Here, give me, give me.
天啊 天啊 他们正向我们走来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, they're coming right towards us.
我们得赶紧离开
We got to get out of here.
好的 等等 莱纳德怎么办
Okay. Well, wait, what about Leonard?
他和他的小膀胱可以去搭巴士
He and his tiny bladder can take the bus!
不是吧
Oh, no!
她把我的车给撞了
She just hit my car!
你们怎么在这里
What are you guys doing here?
好啊 艾米 你怎么在这呢
Oh! Hey, Ames! What are you doing here?
怎么回事
What happened?
老天爷
Omg!
您不是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德吧
Aren't you Leonard Hofstadter?
是
Yeah.
我看过你在斯坦福跟谢尔顿一起演讲
I saw you speak at Stanford with Sheldon Cooper!
艾米 你相信吗
Amy, can you believe it?
这居然是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
It's Dr. Leonard Hofstadter!
不相信 快把我从梦中捏醒
No. Pinch me.
见到你真是太高兴了 能握个手吗
It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can I shake your hand?
不知道你愿不愿意 我才刚刚
I don't know if you want to do that-- I was just...
好吧 当我没说
Okay, never mind.
艾米 我这辈子再也不洗这只手了
Amy, I'm never washing this hand again.
你应该好好洗
You really should.
60秒
60 seconds.
这可不妙
This is not looking good.
一分钟足够长了
One minute is a long time.
这句话我跟女人说了二十年
I've been telling women that for 20 years.
45秒
45.
45秒足够一个女人
45 seconds is plenty of time for a woman
走进那扇门 然后爱上我了
to walk through that door and fall in love with me.
要是用上我这双星星眼 时间还要减半呢
You know, probably half that if I break out the old cow eyes.
30秒
30 seconds.
万一是詹妮弗·劳伦斯呢
What if it's Jennifer Lawrence?
什么
What?
上一部《饥饿游戏》可不是我的菜
Oh, that last Hunger Games was not my cup of tea.
你不是说她在《X战警》里演得特别好吗
You thought she was great in X-Men.
好吧 我不会拒绝詹妮弗·劳伦斯的
Oh, fine-- I won't shut my heart to the love of Jennifer Lawrence.
各位 15秒了
Guys, 15 seconds.
也许她是等着最后一刻出场呢
Maybe she's waiting to show up at the last possible moment.
听起来好爱演的事儿精女生
Sounds like a drama queen.
不 还真是詹妮弗·劳伦斯啊
Oh, no. It is Jennifer Lawrence.
Five...
four...
three...
two...
one.
太糟了
That's too bad.
可能我们把题出得太难了
Maybe we did make the test too difficult.
我觉得这不重要 听着 谢尔顿
I don't think it matters. Look, Sheldon,
我相信命里有时终须有
I believe when the time is right for you to meet someone,
命里无时莫强求 好吗
it'll just happen. Okay?
不能因为一场测试或某个网站
Not because of a test or a Web site,
而是因为...
but because...
我们是梦想中的梦想者
We are the dreamers of dreams!
真是个姑娘 还很漂亮
It's an actual girl, and she's really pretty.
快开门啊
Answer it!
好的
All right.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
你是分类广♥告♥网站上登广♥告♥的物理学家吗
Um, a-are you the physicist that placed the ad on Craigslist?
是的
Yes.
你好 我叫温妮沙·班尼特
Hi. I'm Vanessa Bennett.
抱歉这么久才来
Sorry it took a while for me to get here.
我在听无聊的原子光谱学讲座
I was stuck in this boring symposium
想走又走不了 直到看到了你的广♥告♥
on atomic spectroscopy when I came across your ad,
真是拯救了我这无聊的一夜
and it saved my night.
那些题非常有趣
The puzzles were... were really fun.
我还从来没有把克林贡语
I've never had to translate Klingon
翻译成古梵文呢
into ancient Sanskrit before.
小心 很容易上瘾的
Well... careful, hmm, it's addictive.
[克林贡语]
Chija''e'vlKub je.
或者用梵文说是
Or, as they say in Sanskrit...
[梵文]
Ahm asman matey-bee ta-teyva.
你看吧 你中了克林贡语译梵文的毒
And just like that, you're a Klingon-Sanskrit junkie.
总之我觉得必须见见这位
Anyway, I-I just... I knew I had to meet the person
想出如此绝妙点子的人
responsible for such a brilliant idea.
毕竟不用我说你也知道 这世上很少有
And I don't need to tell you, there aren't a lot of men
同样热爱物理学 古代语言和旗帜的人
who love physics, archaic languages and flags of the world.
我也算凤毛麟角的人物了
I am a bit of a unicorn.
你确实是一位特别的姑娘
Well, you certainly seem like a special lady,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表