你到底有几根鼻毛
all those nostril hairs.
或者你可以凝视我的双眼啊
Or you could just look into my eyes.
但你只有两只眼睛啊
But you only have two eyes.
但鼻毛却有好多好多
You got a lot of nostril hairs.
算了 你开心就好
Well, you know, as long as you're happy.
超开心的
I am.
里克说你可以把旧电脑拿过去回收
And Rick said you could bring in your old one to recycle it.
不了 多谢提醒
Oh. Uh, no, no, no, thank you.
但他说回收可以换积分
Oh, but he said you can get store credit.
不用 我不想送去回收
Well, no, I just... I-I don't want to recycle it.
我也不想要积分
And I don't want store credit.
但你为什么不...
But why wouldn't...
我们能换个话题吗
Can we please change the subject?
好吧
O-Okay.
不如我们来谈谈 你态度为什么变这么奇怪
How 'bout we change it to why you're being weird about this?
我的态度才不奇怪
I'm not being weird.
只是很难解释清楚
It's hard to explain.
谢尔顿 实话实话就好啦
Sheldon, just tell me.
可能带你去看更直观
It might be easier to show you.
好吧
Okay.
我们得坐你的车去
We'd have to take your car.
行
All right.
你还得签一份保密协议
And I'm gonna need you to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
我们滚床单前 我也签过一份
Well, I signed one before we slept together.
现在再签一份有何不可
Why not now?
佩妮说她们觉得倒腾原型挺有趣的
Penny says they're having fun working on the prototype.
还记得以前她觉得有趣的是
Remember when her fun was
夜店和喝酒游戏吗
nightclubs and drinking games?
记得 我用超慢速降低她标准
I know. I'm lowering the bar so slowly.
明年的这个时候 她会觉得收藏硬币很有趣
This time next year she'll have a coin collection.
请留步
Excuse me.
两位有兴趣免费观看即将上映的电影吗
You guys interested in a free screening of an upcoming movie?
抱歉 我们没时间
Oh. Sorry, we can't.
等等 是什么电影
Well, hang on. What movie is it?
这我不能说 但主演有威尔·史密斯
Oh, I can't tell you. But it does star Will Smith.
慢着
Wait.
我敢说一定是《X特遣队》
I bet it's Suicide Squad.
将在2016年下半年上映的DC超级英雄电影
我们去看吧
Let's check it out.
那我们的老婆怎么办
What about the girls?
佩妮不是说她们挺开心的吗
Penny just said they're having fun.
讲真 你想一下午都耗在
Honestly, you want to wrap tape around
用胶带缠接管件上吗
a bunch of pipe fittings all afternoon?
好吧 那就看吧
Okay, we'll take 'em.
好
Okay.
但我发誓
But, I swear,
如果是威尔·史密斯主演的《鲨鱼黑帮2》
if it's Will Smith in Shark Tale 2,
2004年由威尔·史密斯配音的动画电影
风评并不佳
那它最好不要比第一部还烂
it better be at least as good as the original.
真是难以置信
I mean, it's crazy, isn't it?
我从家乡搬来这里是为了当女演员
I moved here from Nebraska to be an actress,
而我现在坐在加州理工的工程实验室
and now I'm sitting in an engineering lab at Caltech
帮忙建一个高科技导向系统的原型
helping to build a prototype for a high-tech guidance system.
的确难以置信
It is crazy.
更让人难以置信的是 我已经弄好14个了
It's also crazy that I've made 14 of these
你才弄好3个
and you've made three.
你们老公都去哪儿了
Hey. Where are the guys?
他们出去买♥♥焊料了
Oh, they went to the store to get solder,
就是那种能用火熔化做科学东西的金属
which is metal you melt to make science things.
话说你怎么周末也上班啊
Since when do you work on weekends?
我是一位天体物理学家
I'm an astrophysicist.
星星可是365天全年无休哟
The stars don't take a day off.
你是在家寂寞 没人跟你玩吧
You were home alone and had no one to play with?
清洁女工在 但她不喜欢我
Well, the cleaning lady was there, but she doesn't like me.
需要帮忙吗
You need any help?
有"闪电树懒" 速度"飕飕"的
Not with Lightning McQueen here.
我们来就行
I think we're good.
好吧 那就好
Okay. That's cool.
人人都有份参与 唯独我除外
I guess everybody's involved in this project but me.
那我走啦
So... see ya.
我觉得好内疚
I feel bad.
我们要让他留下来吗
Should we have asked him to stay?
要
Yes.
拜托你能告诉我 我们要去哪里吗
Will you please tell me where we're going?
不行 有需要我会告诉你的
Sorry, you're on a need-to-know basis.
我开着这辆车
I'm driving the car.
我需要知道
I need to know.
对[右]
Right.
我们这是要去哪儿
So where are we going?
我是叫你往"右"拐 结果你开过了
No, I meant turn right, and you missed it.
也许你真的需要知道
Maybe you do need to know.
我们要怎么对自己老婆说呢
What are we gonna tell the girls?
这都不是事儿
It's not a problem.
我是说不撒谎的话
I mean without lying.
现在你把这变成大事了
And now you've made it a problem.
拜托 咱俩可是智商超群的人
Come on. We're a couple of smart guys.
一定能想出一个既不破坏我们形象
I'm sure we can come up with a way to explain this
又能合理解释的办法
that doesn't make us look bad.
他们俩为了焊料一路开到圣贝纳迪诺
The boys had to drive all the way to San Bernardino
结果在路上爆胎了
for the solder and got a flat.
她们相信了
They bought it.
不过我们必须得在回家前把备胎换上
But we're gonna have to put the spare on before we go back.
你还真在行啊
Oh, you're good at this.
我是撒谎老手了
Well, I lie a lot.
欢迎各位
Hey, guys, thank you
参加我们今天的试映会
for being a part of our test screening.
你们将成为《X特遣队》的首批观众
You're about to be one of the first audiences to see Suicide Squad.
你说得对
You were right.
我一直跟你说
Oh, I keep telling you--
坏人有好报
good things happen to bad people.
电影即将开始 祝观影愉快
Uh, we're gonna get started in a couple minutes. Enjoy.
你给谁发短♥信♥呢
Who are you texting?
拉杰 他特别想看这部电影
Raj. He really wants to see this movie.
他肯定赶不上了
Oh, he'll never make it in time.
我知道 所以我才故意折磨他一下
I know. I want to make him feel bad.
"哈哈 我和莱纳德要看《X特遣队》了
"Ha, ha. Leonard and I are about to see Suicide Squad.
剧透警告 下次见面就是我剧透之时"
Spoiler alert: when I see you I'm gonna spoil it."
你真是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
好了
Okay.
两位女士可以暂时离开一下房♥间吗
Would you ladies please leave the room for a moment?
为什么
Why?
我要用生殖器把他们的原型机全都蹭一遍
I need to rub my genitals on their prototype.
出什么事了
What's going on?
莱纳德和霍华德不是车爆胎
Leonard and Howard don't have a flat.
他俩一起去看电影了 你们看
They went to the movies. Look.
-小兔崽子 -真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
- Son of a bitch. - Un-freakin' believable.
我要让他们知道
You know what? I'm gonna let them know
我和你俩在一起 让他们像被抓奸在床
that I'm here with you and that they're busted.
不 别这么做
No. You know what? Don't. Don't.
就让他们以为自己成功骗过了我们
Let's let them think they're getting away with it.
对 看看他们自掘坟墓能掘多深
Yeah, let's see how deep a hole they can dig for themselves.
有意思
Interesting.
虽然比不上在低温恒温器蹭蛋蛋
I mean, it's not testicles on a cryostat,
但我喜欢
but I like it.
你怎么会有一个储藏仓库
Why do you have a storage unit?
不急
Just wait.
你已经租了多久了
How long have you had it?
不急
Just wait.
需要我帮你拿电脑吗
Do you want me to hold that computer?
不急...好呀 谢谢你
Just wai... You know what? Actually, yes, thank you.
欢迎来到我的耻辱之堡
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表