奶油奶酪的事他撒谎了
He lied about the cream cheese!
整块都被他吃了 我看到了
He ate the whole thing! I saw him!
听着 我知道你认为我不适合谢尔顿
Look, I know you think I'm not right for Sheldon,
但相信我 他找不到更好的了
but trust me, I'm his best shot.
你根本不知道我忍♥受了些什么
You have no idea how much I put up with!
我比你更清楚
I know more than you think I do.
是吗 你知道就因为谷歌♥换字体
Really? You know what it's like to have date night ruined
约会之夜就被毁了的滋味吗
because Google changed their font?
小姑娘
Young lady,
如果你认为我不了解
if you think I don't know what it's like
跟一个顽固自大的人一起生活是什么感觉
to live with a stubborn, egotistical man,
那你就错了
then you're wrong.
因为我老公就是那德行
'Cause that was my husband.
是吗
Really?
有时候我真想给他的口袋里塞满玉米
There were days I wanted to fill his pockets with corn
然后扔他进猪圈 杀他个尸骨无存
and toss him in the pigpen.
既然你都了解
Well, if you understand,
为什么还要为难我呢
then why are you giving me such a hard time?
因为当初你和谢尔顿分手
Because when you broke up with Sheldon,
深深地伤害了他
it hurt him deeply,
我不希望再发生一次这种事
and I don't want to see that happen again.
抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
谢尔顿有些话想对你们说
Sheldon would like to say something to you.
没有 我没有
No, I wouldn't.
赶紧进来
Just get in here.
你们好
Hello.
去吧
Go ahead.
姥姥 听着
Meemaw, look,
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我必须替我女朋友说几句
I have to defend my girlfriend to you.
谢尔顿 谢谢你
Oh, Sheldon, thank you.
这下好 你要一把鼻涕一把泪了
Oh, great, now you're gonna get emotional.
我一直都很尊敬你和姥爷
I always looked up to you and Pop-Pop.
我知道他这个人有多难搞
I-I know what a challenging man he could be,
但我看到的是 你在他身边
but I saw you stand by him
让他变成更好的人
and-and make him into a better person.
确实是
I did.
正是如此 所以过去五年中
Yeah, well, that is exactly
我也是这样做的
what I've been doing the last five years
帮这个小麻烦一点点进步
with this little work in progress.
永远让人目瞪口呆 对吧
He never disappoints, does he?
我觉得谢尔顿想说的是
I think what Sheldon means to say is
我们一起成长
we've both grown together.
对不对
Isn't that right?
-说对 -对
- Say yes. - Yes.
好吧
Fine.
既然你如此坚持 我不会阻拦你
If you feel so strongly, I won't stand in your way.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以如果他想把那枚订婚戒指给我
So if he wanted to give me that engagement ring,
你会祝福我们吗
we would have your blessing?
大概吧
I suppose.
我才把童子之身给了你 女人
I just gave you my virginity, woman.
别那么猴急
Cool your jets.
对 你看 如果你把故事改成
Yeah, see, if you just change the story
我们星系的毁灭
to the destruction of our galaxy,
那么超级大质量黑洞就可以说得通
then a super massive black hole could work.
太棒了
This is great.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我得想出一种
I just got to figure out a way for everyone
既不吓到孩子 又能把人都写死的方法
to die that isn't too scary for children.
那就是老爸老妈的浪漫史
And that's how Mommy and Daddy met.
你有没有跟艾米丽说我们的事
Hey, did you ever tell Emily about us?
我会说的
I will!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表