你什么时候准备的订婚戒指
When did you get an engagement ring?
我妈妈给我的
My mother gave it to me,
我一直在考虑把它给你
and I had been thinking about giving it to you,
结果我们分手了
but then we broke up.
感谢天 感谢地
Well, thank goodness for that.
谢尔顿 请你告诉你姥姥
Sheldon, will you please tell your grandmother
别插手这件事好嘛
to stay out of this?
那我做不到
Oh, I don't think I could do that.
谢尔顿 告诉那个姑娘
Sheldon, tell this girl
我的戒指永远不可能戴在她手上
that my ring will never be on her finger.
你... 这我也做不到啊
Y...I'm gonna opt out of that one, too.
谁说我想要和他订婚了
Who said I even want to be engaged to him?
而且就算我愿意 我也不需要你的旧货
And if I do, I-I don't need your hand-me-downs!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
我们还是...
Look, l-let's all...
我们还是冷静下来
let's remain calm
好好分♥析♥一下目前的情况
and analyze this situation.
我明白你们俩才刚刚认识
Now, I realize that you've only known each other
不到一天
for less than a day,
但你们如此暴躁 是否有可能是因为
but is it possible this crankiness is because
你俩月经周期刚好同步了呢
your cycles have synced?
你出去
You leave the room
让我们大人说话
and let the grown-ups talk.
赶紧的
Now.
别像说小孩那样说他
Don't speak to him like he's a child.
谢谢你帮我撑腰
Thank you.
我要去隔壁和莱纳德一起玩了
I'm gonna go next door and play with Leonard.
所以你遇到一个姑娘 交换了电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, so you met this girl, you exchanged numbers,
然后还要和她再见面
and you're gonna meet up with her.
只是为了帮她完成剧本而已
Just to help her with her screenplay.
这样应该没什么问题
Oh. Well, I guess that's not so bad.
你当时不在现场
You weren't there.
他一直在撩人家
He was really flirting.
如果美国妞们钟爱我这样
Hey, it's not my fault if American women project
声音扣人心弦
their fantasies on foreigners
又帮人实现愿望异国精灵 那也不是我的错啊
with the kind of magical voice that grants wishes.
我想这无伤大雅
I'm sure it was harmless.
人人都会互撩 不是大问题
People flirt. No big deal.
真的吗 那如果我也...
Really? So it's okay if I fl...
你不行 你是我的小奴
Not you. I own your ass.
关键是 你和艾米丽进展到什么程度了
The real question is, where are you with Emily?
这点很难说
Uh, it's hard to say.
我们进展不错 但今天发生的事
I think we're good, but things like this
让我开始考虑艾米丽是否是我的真命天女
make me wonder if Emily's really the right person for me.
你们俩曾经怀疑过对方是你的真爱吗
I mean, did you guys ever have doubts about each other?
-从来没有 -当然有过
- No. Never. - Absolutely.
什么
What?
华仔 你忘了我们刚开始约会时
Howie, you forget how much of our early dates
你总是在变魔术 我总是在强颜欢笑吗
involved you doing magic and me doing this.
好吧
Fine.
那我对你也曾有过怀疑
I had reservations about you, too.
-你没有 -好吧 我没有
- No, you didn't. - No, I didn't.
总之都不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter now,
我喜欢我俩现在的状态
'cause I love how things worked out.
我也喜欢
Me, too.
你在我眼中比这朵玫瑰花更美丽
And I think you're even more beautiful than this rose.
我上次见到我姥姥时
The last time I saw my grandma,
最开心的事就是
the most exciting thing was watching
看着她的烟灰慢慢变长
the ash of her cigarette get longer
然后猜会不会直接掉到她的布丁上
and wondering if it was gonna fall in her pudding.
结果呢
Did it?
当然掉了 然后她还没发现全吃下去了
Yeah, right in there. She ate it and everything.
莱纳德和佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德和佩妮 莱纳德和佩妮
Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny.
进来
Come in!
发生什么事了
What happened?
艾米走了吗
Is Amy gone?
没有 她们让我离开
No. They asked me to leave
以便她们单独聊聊
so they could speak privately.
是的 形势真是剑拔弩张
Yeah, I know. It was quite tense.
所以现在的问题是
So here's the million dollar question:
你们谁想过去把我的火车拿过来
uh, who wants to pop over there and get my trains?
好了 我决定了
All right. I've made up my mind.
我要做正确的决定 打电♥话♥给那个姑娘
I'm gonna do the right thing, call this girl,
让她知道我已经有对象了
and let her know that I'm in a relationship.
很好 目前我们听你说过
Okay, so far we've heard,
"我决定了 我要甩掉艾米丽"
"Made up my mind, I'm dumping Emily."
"我决定了 我要扮成双胞胎兄弟
"Made up my mind to date both of them
然后同时和她俩约会"
by pretending to be twin brothers."
以及"我决定了
And "Made up my mind,
先问问她们玩不玩三人行
I'll ask for a threesome
如果被拒绝了 就当成是开玩笑混过去"
and if they say no, play it off as a joke."
我要给她打电♥话♥了
I'm calling her.
"三人行"那招并没有那么可笑好吗
And the threesome didn't deserve the belly laugh it got.
你说得对
You're right.
绝对有可能发生
It could totally happen.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是拉杰
Hi. Hi. Yeah, it's Raj.
拉杰什 我们在漫画店里见过
Rajesh. We met at the comic book store.
你好啊 确定你什么时候有空了吗
Hey, what's up? Figure out what time you're free?
其实我打电♥话♥来是想说
Actually, that's why I'm calling.
我...
I, um... I just...
我得告诉你 我有女朋友了
I need to let you know that I have a girlfriend.
好的 恭喜你
Okay. Good for you.
不 不是
Well, no, no.
我是不希望让你误会
I-I didn't want to mislead you
毕竟你约我出去
after you asked me out.
我不是约你啊
I didn't ask you out.
我只是找你帮忙我写剧本
I just need help with my screenplay.
等等 你是说我们之间不来电吗
Wait, are you saying that we didn't have a vibe?
你为什么在乎来不来电
Why do you care if we have a vibe?
你都有女朋友了
You have a girlfriend.
不是吧 我都告诉你我有女朋友了
Come on! I just told you I had a girlfriend.
起码你也得客套说我们之间来电吧
The least you can do is tell me if we had a vibe.
可以 我们来电
Sure, we had a vibe.
我就知道 我们之间来电哦
I knew it. Okay, we did have a vibe.
太兴奋了
This is exciting.
我下一步干嘛
What's my next move?
你还有女朋友呢
You still have a girlfriend.
对了 说得好
Right. Good catch.
总之很抱歉浪费了你的时间
Anyway, so I'm sorry to waste your time.
还有祝你剧本写作顺利
And, uh... and good luck with your screenplay.
等一下
Hang on.
我们都是成人了
We're both adults.
出来聚聚不一定非得意味着什么呀
We can still get together without it meaning anything.
我不行 自从你承认我们之间来电后
Not me. Ever since you admitted we had a vibe,
我已经开始策划我们的婚礼了
I've been planning our wedding.
听着 只是喝杯咖啡
Look, it's just coffee.
我只会问你一些科学问题
I'll ask you some questions about science,
我发誓 如果你求婚 我一定拒绝
and if you propose, I promise to say no.
行吧 虽然有点伤人 但行吧
Okay. That hurts a little, but okay.
很好 我会给你发信息
Great. I'll text you.
再见
Bye.
好了
All right.
我们会像成年人那样 见面喝个咖啡
So, uh, we're meeting for coffee like two adults.
大家都满意 没啥大不了
Everybody's happy. Easy peasy.
你准备告诉艾米丽吗
Are you gonna tell Emily?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我们之间没有秘密
We have no secrets.
你准备什么时候告诉艾米丽
When are you gonna tell Emily?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表