我还想覆盖她表面面♥积♥的四分之三了
I'd like to cover three-quarters of her surface area.
你们说完了吗
Are we done?
没 玩得正开心呢
Not yet, this is fun.
有了
Ooh, I know.
我想让她解放我的"杀人鲸"
I'd let her free my willy.
美国电影《威鲸闯天关》
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我要去问她愿不愿意跟佩妮聊聊
I'm gonna ask her if she'd be willing to talk to Penny,
告诉佩妮根本不用担心
tell her she has nothing to worry about.
-莱纳德 等等 -怎么了
- Leonard, wait. - What?
我还想用海绵洗她的小裤裤[海绵宝宝]
I'd like to SpongeBob her SquarePants.
好了 我们说完了
Now we are done.
莱纳德 你好吗
Oh, hi, Leonard. What's up?
我能坐下吗
Uh, do you mind if I sit?
当然
Sure.
那个 我一直在想
So, um, I've been thinking a lot
我俩在船上的事
about you and me and... the boat.
怎么了
What about it?
你知道
You know...
我们喝醉以后做的那些事
what we did, when we were drunk.
不会吧 我也跟你睡了吗
Oh, no, did I sleep with you, too?
不 我们只是亲热了
No, we just made out.
老天保佑我啊
Oh. Well, good for me.
那你来找我♥干♥什么
So what can I do for you?
好吧 我最近结婚了
Uh, okay, well, um, I got married recently.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations!
和谢尔顿吗
To Sheldon?
这个笑话永远都好笑
Never gets old.
不 是和一个女孩
No, no, to a girl.
总之 我告诉了她我俩的事
Anyway, I told her what happened between you and me,
于是她担心我们上班时总见面会出事
and she's concerned about us seeing each other at work.
不过是亲一下而已 你干嘛告诉她
It was just a kiss. Why would you even tell her?
因为我不想对她有所隐瞒
Because I didn't want there to be any secrets between us.
真的是因为这原因吗
Is that really the reason?
不然还能是什么
What else would it be?
我不知道
I don't know.
听起来像是你故意要破坏你们的感情
Sounds like you're trying to sabotage the relationship.
不 不是这样的
No, I don't think so.
不过 佩妮也说了同样的话
Although, Penny did say exactly that.
那你可得好好思考一下了
Okay, well, that's something to think about.
在潜意识里 我总是觉得
You know, on some level, I've always believed
我配不上她这样的女人
that I don't deserve a woman like her.
你要在这里思考吗
Oh, you're gonna think about that right here?
她真的超漂亮
I mean, she's really beautiful.
各种帅哥她都能泡到手
She could have any guy she wants.
所以
Which is probably why
花了好多年时间她才对我说她爱我
it took her so many years to tell me she loved me.
这事你去找咨♥询♥师聊聊吧
Maybe you should talk to a therapist about this.
太贵了
Too expensive.
我可能习惯了女人不对我表达爱意
You'd think I'd be used to women withholding their love.
我妈妈就是
I mean, my mother did.
不管我有多努力
I mean, no matter how hard I tried,
她就是对我不感兴趣
she just didn't have any interest in me.
好惨哦
Imagine that.
我怀疑也许这就是为什么
I wonder if that's why I have
我会跟谢尔顿有这么不正常的关系
such a dysfunctional relationship with Sheldon.
某晚我做梦
I had a dream
梦见我在一个山洞里
the other night that I was in a cave
哺育一个婴儿
and I was nursing a baby,
但这个婴儿长着谢尔顿的脑袋
but the baby had Sheldon's head on it.
而你妻子担心的人却是我吗
And your wife is worried about me?
莱纳德
Hey, Leonard!
你说完就过来
When you're done,
我们又想到了好多段子
we came up with a bunch more.
然后捷克共和国对斯洛伐克说
Then the Czech Republic says to Slovakia,
"看来你不太懂分手应该怎么样"
"I don't think you understand how being broken up works!"
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
你以为捷克共和国
You'd think that the Czech Republic
会珍惜自己仅有的机会
would try to hold on to what it had,
毕竟它也不年轻了
given that it's not as young as it used to be.
而且我也没见过哪个国家
And I don't see any other countries
在排队要侵略她"南线"[下边]的
lining up to invade its southern borders.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
捷克共和国就说到这里
But enough about the Czech Republic.
我们再说说摩尔多瓦给罗马尼亚
Let's talk about the time Moldova made Romania
做了一个生日蛋糕
a birthday cake
罗马尼亚说好吃
and Romania said it tasted good
其实并不然
even though it didn't.
结果罗马尼亚却被甩了
And yet Romania gets dumped.
我暂停一下等你理清楚
I'll pause here while you mull that one over.
的确很扯对吧
I know, right?
说吧 不是说有事跟我讲吗
So, you said you had something to tell me.
对
Okay, yeah, um,
还记得你指责我
do you remember when you accused me
故意破坏我们的婚礼吗
of trying to sabotage our wedding?
我也想了一下
I've been thinking about it,
也许你说得对
and you might be right.
但好消息是
But the good news is
我知道自己为啥这么做
that I'm pretty sure I know why.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
佩妮 尽管过了这么多年
Penny, after all these years,
我还觉得自己配不上你
I still feel like maybe I don't deserve you.
行了 这是你
Okay, that is the lamest excuse
能胡扯的借口中最烂的一个了
you could've possibly come up with.
但我理解
But I get it.
-是吗 -是啊
-You do? -Yeah.
有时我担心一觉醒来
Sometimes I worry you're gonna wake up
你会为像你这样的女人弃我而去
and leave me for someone more like you.
我自己都不理解
I don't even understand
为什么你会跟我这种男人在一起
why you're with someone like me.
我为什么还要找个像我这样的女人呢
Why would I want to be with someone like me?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
也许我的某些反应
And, you know, maybe the way I've been reacting
也是在搞破坏
was me sabotaging this, too.
不如我们不要
Well, how about we stop
害怕失去彼此
being so scared of losing each other
而是要好好在一起
and just be together?
这主意不错
That sounds nice.
好的
Good.
因为
Because...
自从见到你的那一刻 我便爱上了你
I've loved you since the moment we met,
我会一辈子爱你 至死不渝
and I will keep loving you until the end of time.
天啊 这是我听过
Oh, my God, that is the most beautiful thing
-最美的情话 -是吗
- anyone's ever said to me. - Yeah?
那是因为你那么美
That's because you're beautiful,
美到我心中满溢着爱与歌♥
and your beauty fills my heart with love and song.
越说越烂俗了哦 莱纳德
It's getting kind of cheesy, Leonard.
还有更烂俗的呢 准备好了
If you think that's cheesy, buckle up.
佩妮·霍夫斯塔德
Penny Hofstadter,
你愿意跟我维持婚姻吗
will you please stay married to me?
讨厌 你的烂俗再创新高峰了
Oh, damn it, you topped it.
是不是该入洞房♥ 把成亲最后一步给"办"了
Should we go to the bedroom and make this marriage official?
-好 拜托了 -好的
- Yes, please! Okay! - Okay.
谢尔顿 没想到你会送我们结婚礼物
Sheldon, I can't believe you got us a wedding gift.
这有什么好惊讶的
I don't know why you're so surprised.
我看电影 看得到别人怎么做
I watch movies; I see what people do.
这是什么
What is this?
周末往返旧金山的机票
Plane tickets and hotel reservations
以及酒店预订
for a weekend away in San Francisco.
太棒了
That's so great!
没错 那里有渔人码头
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表