And not only am I Leonard's mother,
还有这个老小孩跟我们一起住 叫谢尔顿
but we have this man-child living with us named Sheldon.
莱纳德确实说过他很多事
Oh, Leonard talked a lot about him.
我之前不确定他是否真实存在
I wasn't sure if he was real.
他的真实程度就跟
Yeah, he's as real as the fine I get
我上厕所多用手纸被他罚款一样真
when I use too much toilet paper.
你烦心事真是够多啊
Wow, you really do have a lot on your plate.
是的
I do.
说真的 莱纳德说得对
You know, Leonard's right.
跟你聊天特别有帮助
Talking to you is really helping.
很高兴能帮上忙
Oh, I'm glad.
一张治疗焦虑症的处方
You know, you might also benefit
对你也是大有益处
from a prescription for anxiety.
好的 你觉得有用就好
Okay, if you think it'll help.
拜托不要给我开我公♥司♥的药
Oh, just don't make it Placinex.
我不需要突然暴怒想杀人的副作用
I do not need sudden fits of homicidal rage.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you as well.
不敢相信我想念斯图尔特
I can't believe I miss Stuart.
我大概只是想念过去简单的生活
I guess I just miss when life was simpler.
加油 莱纳德
Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard!
加油 莱纳德
Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard!
记住姑娘们 你的开心你做主
Remember, girls, you decide what makes you happy,
而不是由你压抑情感的老妈来定
not your emotionally withholding mothers.
加油 莱纳德
Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard!
加油 莱纳德
Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard!
我真的好想念这样
I really miss this.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表