明天就启程了
The trip is tomorrow.
我还要向其他人道歉呢
And I have more apologies to make.
好吧 我接受你的道歉 快走吧
Okay, fine, I accept your apology, now get out!
太好了 你不介意拿着这件T恤
Wonderful. Would you mind holding up this shirt
-让我拍一张快... -莱纳德
- while I take a quick...? - Leonard!
我不舒服的时候 你给我送来漫画书
You brought me my comic books when I wasn't feeling well.
那十分贴心
That-that was thoughtful.
而我十分不体谅你心意
And I was insensitive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
谢谢你的道歉
I appreciate that.
我想让你知道我是发自内心的
And I want you to know that I mean it, you know?
不是因为我想加入赌城之旅
This isn't me just wanting to go on the trip to Las Vegas.
什么赌城之旅
What trip to Las Vegas?
就是这个周末大家一起坐派对巴士去啊
The one everyone's taking this weekend on the party bus.
当然 没人邀请我
Of course, I wasn't invited.
我是这么理解的
That would be my understanding.
让我们换一个不那么伤感的话题
On a less painful subject,
你穿多大号♥的T恤
what size T-shirt do you take?
拉杰 你是个体贴善良的好朋友
Raj, you were being a good friend,
生病不能作为我恶劣行为的借口
and my illness was no excuse for my behavior.
我希望你能接受我的道歉
I hope that you can accept my apology.
我当然接受
Of course I do.
还有 艾米丽 我很抱歉
And, Emily, I'm sorry for saying
说你们皮肤科医生不算真正的医生
dermatologists aren't real doctors.
我想这类言论你一定听腻了
And I'm sure you're tired of hearing that.
你真心觉得我常听到别人这么说吗
Do you honestly think I hear that a lot?
当你的工作尽是挤痘痘
Well, I would imagine when your job is popping zits
或者往老女人脸上注射肉毒杆菌时...
and squirting Botox into old lady faces...
打住
Okay!
够了 重点是
Okay, the point is
我们接受你的道歉
that we accept your apology.
也许你原谅了他
Uh, maybe you do.
但他刚才又侮辱了我一次
He just insulted me again.
但他不是故意的
Yeah, but he doesn't mean it.
你干嘛帮他说话
Why are you defending him?
这个问题我知道答案
I believe I can answer that.
和我一样
Uh, like me,
拉杰正在展示他的同理心
Raj is demonstrating empathy.
现在 你何不接受我的道歉
Now, why don't you accept my apology,
拿上你的免费T恤
receive your free T-shirt, uh--
特小号♥应该合适你吧
I hope extra small is okay.
不知道为啥沃罗维兹把中号♥拿走了
For some reason Wolowitz took a medium.
我不接受你的道歉
Well, I don't accept your apology.
你这是干什么呢
What are you doing?
这叫做为自己出头
It's called standing up for myself.
你偶尔也应该试试
You should try it some time.
好吧 那这样如何
Fine, how about this?
你拉长了这场无聊的争执
You're making me uncomfortable
让我很不舒服
by prolonging this ridiculous fight,
我希望你不要再闹了
and I wish you'd stop.
你希望我不要再闹了吗
Oh, you want me to stop?
没问题
No problem.
别这样 你别走啊
No, come on, please don't leave!
我想搞清楚 你还会去旅行吗
Point of clarification-- are you still going on the trip?
如果你不去的话...
Because if not...
别担心 你可以去
Don't worry, you're good.
是我引起了这场争吵 我觉得好内疚
I caused that fight, I feel terrible.
等等等等 我还可以演得更好...
Wait, I can do that better...
是我引起了这场争吵
I caused that fight.
人家觉得好内疚
I feel terrible.
我自己都分不清哪个演法更出色了
Yeah, wow, I don't know which one I like more.
他们吵得很糟糕吗
So, was the fight really bad?
不
No.
作为一场争吵 那真是恰到好处
As a fight, it was excellent.
她言辞激烈 摔门而去
She used harsh language and slammed the door.
虽然我也同时反应过来
Although as I say this,
你问的估计不是这个意思
that might not have been what you were asking.
他们还会去旅行吗
You think they'll still go on the trip?
我只知道我为了平息这场争吵去了艾米丽家...
All I know is after the fight I went to Emily's to smooth...
-他们不会去了吧 -是的
- They're not going on the trip. - No.
你这人到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
看看他 如此关心我有什么毛病
Look at him, caring about what's wrong with me.
这真是一等一的同理心啊
That is some top-shelf empathy.
我们应该组成一个俱乐部
Hey, well, we should start a club.
你去艾米丽家道歉
You went to Emily's to apologize.
等你走了以后 她就哭了
And when you left, she was crying.
这是真的
That is true.
我想我应该再道歉一次了
Well, I suppose I should apologize again.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
没事 我安抚了她
Yeah, I calmed her down.
但如果谢尔顿去赌城 她就不去了
But she's not going to Vegas if he's going.
等等 还有这个选项吗
Wait, that's an option?
我都不知道还有这个选项
I didn't know that was an option.
没关系 因为我决定
Well, that is fine, because I've decided
我不和你们去旅行了
that I won't be joining you.
因为我意识到最能表达
I've realized that the most genuine way
我的歉意的方式
to demonstrate the remorse I feel is
就是让你们自己好好享受这个周末
to let you have this weekend to yourselves.
你真成熟大度
That's very mature of you.
我自己最近也正在进行一段旅行
Well, I've been on a little trip myself recently.
不是去罪恶之都 而是去最善之城
Not to Sin City but to Sincere City.
去那里不会让你生殖器长性病
Where instead of genital warts, the only growth
而是心灵得到成长
you'll come back with is personal growth.
你下一件T恤的标语有了
And there's your next T-shirt.
看看这些脱衣舞舞杆
Ooh, check out the stripper pole.
你知道这是什么意思吧
You know what that means.
在上高速之前 拉杰就会吊在上面不下来
That Raj'll be on it before we make it to the freeway?
你猜对了
You know it!
这一切真是太酷了
This is so cool.
大家喝点香槟吧
Let's have champagne!
我先来一段祝酒词
Well, I would like to propose a toast
这个美好周末是大家应得的
to a well-deserved weekend of...
你在这里干什么
What are you doing?!
我原本计划在州边境跳出来的
My plan was to jump out at the state line,
但我的一个鼻塞掉进马桶里了
but one of my nose plugs fell into the toilet.
你就不能放过我们一个周末吗
You couldn't give us just one weekend?
我都说了这是个坏主意
I told him this was a bad idea.
我们该怎么办 把他们踢下车去吗
What do we do-- kick them off?
如果我们把他们丢在消防站
If we drop them off at a fire station,
消防员必须无条件收下他们[美国弃婴法]
they have to take them; no questions asked.
在你这么做之前 请再给我一次机会
Before you do, please give me one more chance
向艾米丽道歉
to apologize to Emily.
我的神啊
Oh, God.
艾米丽 我想你一定知道
Emily, as I'm sure you know,
我算是公认的怪人
I'm considered an odd fellow.
但你不知道的是
But what you don't know is that,
虽然我经常说错话
while I often say the wrong thing,
但我的本意并非想伤人
in my heart I mean well.
我觉得你是一个
I think that you are
聪明又美好的女人
a smart and wonderful woman, you know?
我们都觉得你配他
And we all think that you
是鲜花插在了牛粪上
can do better than Koothrappali.
我说谢尔顿...
You know, Sheldon...
嘘 让他说完
Shh, let him finish.
所以 为了之前我对你的多次冒犯
So, for all the times I've offended you
和未来我对你的多次冒犯
and all the times that I'll offend you in the future,
我向你道歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表