How can you miss a game
你从来没玩过的游戏 小傻瓜
you've never played before, silly?
或许有时我就是这么傻吧
I guess sometimes I'm silly.
你去哪了 我看不出来火鸡烤没烤好
Hey. Where'd you go? I can't tell if the turkey's done!
马上来
Be right there!
你好啊 爱人
Hi, lover.
你这是闹哪样啊
What are you doing?
抱歉看了你日记 我想补偿你
I'm sorry about the journal. I want to make it up to you.
于是 我决定让你拍下我的耻辱照
So I'm gonna let you post
发到脸书上
a shame photo of me on Facebook.
我看了我老婆的日记
我这个淘气的胡萝卜
我才不会把那种东西发到网上
I am not putting that on the Internet!
我不想让大家看到这幅景象
I don't want people to see this.
连我都看不下去了
I don't want to see it!
你不想让大家看什么呀
Don't want people to see what, huh?
看这样吗
A little bit of this?
还是这样啊
Some of this?
既然今天是感恩节
And, since it's Thanksgiving,
那额外附赠这个
an extra helping of this?
感恩节...
Happy Thanks...
很开心你和艾米相处得愉快
I'm glad you had a nice time with Amy.
我也是 我们还能以朋友身份相处
Me, too. It's comforting to know
非常让人欣慰
that she and I are able to function as friends.
我跟前任从来当不来朋友
Well, I've never been friends with any of my exes.
我肯定你和莱纳德能当朋友
Oh, I'm sure you and Leonard will be able to pull it off.
是我的朋友艾米
Oh. It's my friend Amy.
你好
Hello.
好啊 谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon.
我刚从母亲家开车出来
I'm just driving home from my mother's.
你席间还愉快吗
Did you have a nice time?
愉快
I did. Um...
听着 我很喜欢今早我们一起相处的时光
Listen, I really enjoyed spending this morning with you.
不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I can't take all the credit.
那一条凤尾鱼游错方向的时候也很有趣
It was pretty funny when that one anchovy started going the wrong way.
凤尾鱼是属于那种会一大批同游同个方向的鱼
确实
It was.
听着
Uh, listen,
我在考虑
I-I was thinking that, um,
我或许准备好重新做你女友了
maybe I'm ready to be your girlfriend again.
我以为我们只是朋友
I thought we were just friends.
我们是朋友
We are.
但我希望 也许...
But I was hoping, maybe...
艾米 我擅长很多事情
Amy, I excel at many things,
但忘记你并非其中一件事
but getting over you wasn't one of them.
我还是当你的朋友就好
I think I need to just be your friend.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
好的
Good.
我看了盲鳗产粘液的视频
Oh, I watched a video of the hagfish producing mucus,
所以我要把答案改成吃海绵宝宝
so I'm gonna change my answer and eat SpongeBob.
好的 当然可以
Okay. Sure.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表