-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
你保证车里的谈话不会影响到你吗
And you promise you're okay with everything from the car?
老天 你能不能别一个劲地提这茬
Oh, my God, would you stop bringing it up?
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我们还有一辈子的时间
We have the rest of our lives
可以慢慢翻旧账 再大吵一架
to dredge stuff up from the past and fight about it.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我们要不要去隔壁吃一口
Should we run next door and grab a bite?
万一叫到我们怎么办
What if they call our names?
别担心 他们给了我震动叫号♥器
Oh, don't worry. They gave me this vibrating coaster.
哇 真是犹如"童话"一般
Oh, and the fairy tale continues.
感谢你们收留我
Thank you for doing this.
别客气
Our pleasure.
你心情还好吗
You feeling okay?
我们在一起这么久
We were together for so long,
老实说 我都不知道现在是什么心情
I honestly don't know what I'm feeling.
可以理解
Well, that's understandable.
因为你忘了这种心情叫"快乐"
You forgot. It's called "happy."
霍华德
Howard.
我又没说什么不好的话
I'm not saying anything bad.
她爱上了囚禁自己的变♥态♥
Just that she was in love with her captor
结果福至心灵逃出了他阴暗又疯狂的地牢
and somehow managed to escape from his dark and crazy dungeon.
我知道你现在的感受
I know what you're going through.
我前一次分手也非常不好受
My-my last breakup was pretty tough.
是吗 那女孩叫什么
Oh. What was her name?
拜托 这可是真事
Hey, it's a true story.
不需要这么逼问我细节吧
I don't need the third degree.
要人命啊 谢尔顿 你在干嘛
For God's sake, Sheldon, what are you doing?
我不想进去
I didn't want to come in.
有人说我会让大家觉得尴尬
I was told it would make everyone feel uncomfortable.
所以我就在外面待着
So I'll just stay out here
假装我不需要上洗手间
and pretend that I don't have to go to the bathroom.
霍华德 想想办法
Howard, do something.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
谢尔顿 你来这也不会让事情产生转机
Sheldon, you being here might not be making things better.
我明白
I see.
所以你们邀请大家 唯独漏了我吗
And is that why everybody was invited but me?
他们没有邀请大家不邀请你啊
They didn't invite everybody but you.
伯纳黛特邀请我
Bernadette invited me,
斯尔图特本来就住这里
and Stuart lives here.
谁想吃刚出炉的肉桂卷啊
Who wants hot cinnamon rolls?
一听到音乐 你们就可以往前走了
So, when you hear the music, that's your cue.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我们买♥♥的那个套餐
Oh, the package that we paid for
写着走道上会铺满玫瑰花瓣
said the aisle was supposed to be strewn with rose petals.
玫瑰花瓣呢
Where are the rose petals?!
没了
We're out!
算了 没事
You know what? It's fine.
我们可以用厕所里的干花瓣
We can use the potpourri from the bathroom!
真的不需要了
Really, we're good.
对 结婚才是重点
Yup, just want to get married.
-对 -那就好
- Yeah. - Great.
我在圣坛上等你们
I'll see you two up there.
-这一刻终于来了 -我知道
- This is it. - I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
干花瓣还要不要了
Was that a yes or no on the potpourri?!
-不要了 -谢谢
- No, thank you! - We're good!
拉杰 你脑中肯定在想
Raj, you're probably wondering
为什么我和艾米不秀恩爱了
why Amy and I aren't showing any affection to one another.
这事都没挤进我脑海中的前十
Didn't even crack the top ten.
你应该要知道她刚刚跟我分手了
Well, you should know that she recently broke up with me.
我说我需要时间思考
I said I needed time to think.
我相信你们俩会想出解决办法
I'm sure you guys will figure something out.
听见了没 拉杰都悲痛欲绝了
You hear that? Raj is devastated.
谢尔顿 别吵 婚礼开始了
Sheldon, shh. The wedding's starting.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's happening.
大伙儿开始分边站了
Sides are forming.
如果伯纳黛特支持艾米 那我选霍华德好了
Well, if Bernadette's on Amy's team, I pick Howard.
我不偏袒任何一方
I'm not taking sides.
好吧 那我只能选拉杰了
Fine, I guess I'm stuck with Raj.
你不是吧
Really?
至少你被选上了
At least you got picked.
在我继续仪式前
Before I go any further,
我想问你们俩有准备誓词吗
have either of you prepared your own vows?
-有 -没有
- Yes. - No.
你居然写了誓词
You wrote vows?
是的
Yeah.
我一个字都没写
Well, I don't have any.
你让我好没面子啊
You're kind of making me look bad.
没事 我也不一定非要念
It's okay. I-I don't have to say them.
不不不 念吧
No, no, no, go ahead.
我会想出一些伤感的话弄哭你
I'll come up with something mushy, you'll cry,
这很好办
we got this.
"佩妮 粒子从宇宙诞生之初
"Penny, we are made of particles
就存在世上 是它们造就了我们
that have existed since the moment the universe began.
我常想那些原子
I like to think those atoms traveled
用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们
14 billion years through time and space to create us,
好让我们能相遇 完整对方"
so that we could be together and make each other whole."
佩妮
Penny?
好 到我了
Right. Um... okay.
莱纳德 你不仅仅是我一生的挚爱
Leonard, I mean, you're not only the love of my life.
你是我最好的朋友
I mean, you're my best friend, and...
我是你的好朋友
...you've got a friend in me.
你有麻烦
You got troubles.
我做你参谋
I got 'em, too.
为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
我们团结一心 克服所有困难
We stick together, and we can see it through,
因为 我是你的好朋友
'cause... you've got a friend in me.
这不是《玩具总动员》的歌♥吗
Is that the song from Toy Story?
他可喜欢那部电影了
He loves that movie.
真的
I do.
-真是太美了 -是呀
- Aw, that was beautiful. - Yeah.
虽然没有我们的婚礼美
I mean, not like our wedding beautiful.
当然 我们完胜
No, we totally won.
艾米 我不明白 我们到底分手了没
Amy, I don't understand, are we broken up or not?
你好像一直作不了决定啊
It's like you can't make up your mind.
那是因为你完全不给我思考的空间
It's because you're not giving me any space to think.
是吗 那你最好赶紧想
Well, you should think fast,
因为男人一辈子都能传宗接代
because men can sire offspring their entire lives,
你的卵子可是会过期作废哦
but those eggs you're toting around have a sell-by date.
谢尔顿 你这临门一脚来得正是时候
You know what, Sheldon, you've made this really easy.
你是个幼稚透顶 自私自利的人
You're immature, you're selfish,
你还当面羞辱我
you just insulted me to my face.
我不用再想了 咱俩玩完了
I don't need any more time to think. We're broken up.
艾米
Amy...
有谁能送我回家吗
Will someone take me home?
好吧 我送你回去
Yeah. Come on, I'll give you a ride.
...象征你们永恒的爱
...symbolizes your eternal love.
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我们结婚啦
We did it!
真开心你们能见证这一刻
I'm so glad you guys could watch!
我们就在留言区留"太美太感人"好了
We'll say it was beautiful in the comment section.
不 不 等一下
No, no, no. Hang on.
照习俗我应该抱你入洞房♥
I believe I'm supposed to carry you across the threshold.
你行吗
Can you?
你以为谢尔顿看电视睡着
Who do you think carries Sheldon to bed
都是哪位壮士抱他回房♥间的啊
when he falls asleep in front of the TV?
好吧 来吧
Okay, let's do it.
-你能做到吗 -没问题
- You gonna make it? - I'm okay!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表