我也不敢相信艾米居然真决定狠下心
I can't believe Amy actually went through with it.
等等
Hang on.
你之前就知道她会跟我分手吗
You knew that she was going to end it with me?
你有试图阻止她吗
Did you try and stop her?
我让她直面本心
I told her to be true to herself
做让自己开心的选择
and do what makes her happy.
做让自己开心的选择
Do what makes her happy?
她有竖琴有车
She plays the harp and her car is paid for.
这还不够开心吗
How much happier can she be?
这不能怪我啊
Okay, look, it's not my fault
她是自己觉得你是差劲的男友
that she thought you were a bad boyfriend.
我懂了
I see.
我先走一步了
I think I'll be going.
-谢尔顿 -多说无益
- Sheldon... - No, no, no, no.
就此别过
We are done here.
不介意帮我开个门
Would you mind opening the door
等我出去后 再帮我气愤地甩门吧
and then angrily slamming it behind me?
-好 -多谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
要重重地甩
And slam it hard,
因为我火冒好几丈了
because I am pretty steamed.
好 莱纳德 撑着点啊
All right, Leonard, hang in there.
明天见
Talk to you tomorrow.
怎么了 他们才刚刚完婚不是吗
What happened? They just got married.
我也不知道 反正就一团乱
I don't know. It's a mess.
他们在赌城吵了一大架
They had a huge fight in Vegas.
你觉得他们会分手吗
Think they'll break up?
不确定 听起来挺严重
I don't know. Sounds pretty bad.
佩妮自己一个人在公♥寓♥里待着
Penny's back in her apartment all by herself.
是咩
Really?
还想再听另一个
Would you like to hear another reason
为什么男人比女人强的理由吗
why men are better than women?
行啊 说一百个也无妨
Sure, let's make it an even hundred.
你永远不会亲我 让我说"我爱你"
You would never kiss me and make me say "I love you"
然后再跟我分手
and then break up with me.
我的确不会
I wouldn't.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你是个男人
'Cause you're a man.
高档牛逼的性别
The champagne of genders.
或许我是个男人
Well, I may be a man,
但这一次做错事的好像是我
but I think I'm the one that screwed up on this one.
是啊 但你像个男人一样 承认了
Yeah, well, and you admit it, like a man.
你只会听到女人说
All you hear women say is,
"我想要一份色拉"
"I'll just have a salad."
"我的唇彩跑哪去了"
"Where's my lip gloss?"
"我觉得这个元素应该叫镭"
"I think this element should be called radium."
最后那句话是居里夫人说的
That last one was Madame Curie.
我想到了
I figured that out.
她其实应该算是荣誉男人
You know what? She was kind of an honorary man.
她有科学做的鸡鸡
She had a penis made of science.
真不敢相信我的新婚之夜是跟你过
Can't believe I'm spending my wedding night with you.
是吗
Really?
我从没想过会有别种可能
I never imagined it any other way.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表