《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
我也不需要纠结这事
There's no point in dwelling on it.
借用一句瓦肯人的俗语
As the Vulcans say,
"人已杀 你无力还命"[瓦肯语]
"Kup-fun-tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau."
-你懂他的意思吗 -不懂
- Do you know what that means? - No.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling the truth?
非也[瓦肯语]
Nersh.
这一切都太荒唐了 总是为艾米的事伤心
This is ridiculous-- being upset about Amy all the time
不能解决任何问题
isn't accomplishing anything.
如果我想解决这件事
If I want to resolve this situation,
我就要行动起来
then I need to take action.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要去找她 向她求婚
I'm going to find her and ask her to marry me.
如果她答应了
And if she says yes,
我们就把这事彻底忘掉 重新开始
we can put this behind us and resume our relationship.
如果她不肯答应
And if she says no...
那她就可以去自尽了[瓦肯语]
well, then she can just ponfo miran.
他不是真心的
He didn't mean that.
事到如今
你帮谢尔顿做早饭真是太有爱了
I think it's so adorable you're making Sheldon breakfast.
他现在很难过嘛
Well, he's having a rough time.
艾米伤了他的心
Amy broke his heart,
录《神秘博士》时录少了最后一分钟
the DVR cut off the last minute of Doctor Who...
回家时还被乌鸦跟踪
that crow followed him home.
你不怕在燕麦粥日做法式吐司会出事吗
Aren't you worried you're making French toast on oatmeal day?
你看这是啥 不就是一锅燕麦粥吗
Ah, well, what's this? A pot of oatmeal?
或者应该谢谢你 改称它为"我真牛逼粥"
Or, thanks to you, what I will now call "Gloatmeal."
我可不想跟它沾边
Oh, I don't want credit for that.
霍夫斯塔德博士贤伉俪
Oh, Dr. And Mrs. Hofstadter,
在这美好的早晨很高兴见到两位
lovely to see you this fine morning.
你心情很好啊
You're in a good mood.
的确是的
Yeah, I am indeed.
我已经决定了
I have decided,
与其为艾米的事伤神伤心
instead of wallowing in sadness about Amy,
不如抓紧时间为自己找个新女伴
it is time that I find myself a new female companion.
那挺好啊
Oh. Good for you.
这想法怎么来的
What brought this on?
我意识到了 当艾米在我身边时
I realized something-- when Amy was in my life,
我过度专注于工作而忽略了她
I was hyper-focused on my work and ignored her.
你不想对下一个女人重蹈覆辙
And you don't want to make the same mistake with the next woman.
不 所以我需要一个新女人来被我忽略
No, I need a new woman in my life to ignore
好让我再次过度专注于工作
so I can hyper-focus on my work again.
我做了法式吐司棒
Hey, I made French toast sticks.
燕麦粥日做这个吗
On oatmeal day?
我也做了燕麦粥哦
Ah, I also made oatmeal.
对于要猎艳的男人来说 太容易长胖了
Ooh, that's a lot of carbohydrates for a man on the prowl.
还是你吃吧 你结婚了
You know what? You eat it; you're married--
长成啥样都无所谓了
it doesn't matter what you look like.
千万别听一个用鞋子扔乌鸦的人的建议
Don't take advice from a man who threw his shoe at a crow.
谢谢你们抽空来 先生们
Thank you for coming by, gentlemen.
小意思
No problem.
怎么了
So what's up?
是你们两位为我找到艾米·菲拉·福勒
Well, it was the two of you who found Amy Farrah Fowler for me.
现在我在寻觅我下一任女朋友
Now that I'm looking for my next girlfriend,
所以我觉得
it seemed only logical
只有再度请你们出手才合理
that I employ your services once again.
她伤了你的心 你真的能再战了吗
Y-You sure you're up for that? She did hurt you.
没事的 不算什么
Oh, no, it's all right.
我跟艾米在一起的时光就像水果口香糖
I think of my time with Amy as a stick of Fruit Stripe gum:
一开始甜蜜好滋味
sweet and enjoyable at first,
但最后也只是一团无味的悲哀
but ultimately a flavorless lump of sadness.
用水果口香糖来形容也没错
You're not wrong about Fruit Stripe.
但我向来都比较喜欢胶带泡泡糖
I-I was always a Hubba Bubba man. Mm.
喜欢胶带泡泡糖多过波波泡泡糖吗 你疯啦
Hubba Bubba over Dubble Bubble? You're crazy.
我下巴喜欢嚼哪种就哪种
Hey, the jaw wants what it wants.
两位
Gentlemen!
抱歉 是来说女朋友
Oh, right, uh, girlfriend.
你想找怎么样的呢
But what are you looking for?
我想找一个受过良好教育 非常聪明的女人
All I'm looking for is an educated, intelligent woman
跟我有相同的兴趣爱好
who shares my interests
但同时又有自己的想法与见解
while retaining her own unique point of view.
为人和蔼有耐心
She should be kind, patient,
而且最重要的是
and most important,
在今晚十点前就爱我爱到无法自拔
unable to imagine life without me by 10:00 tonight.
这要求是不是有点不合理
Isn't that a little unreasonable?
好吧 她不需要有自己的想法与见解
All right, fine, she doesn't need her own point of view.
赶紧开工吧
Now, chop-chop.
艾米 快点 让我们看看那裙子
Come on, Amy, show us the dress.
来啦
Okay.
但这真的是超出了我的舒适区
But I'm really stepping outside of my comfort zone here.
你的"舒适区"一点都没有露出来啊
I don't think any of your comfort zones are showing.
都第三次约会了
Yeah, it's your third date--
要不打扮性感点试试
maybe you could go more sexy.
有些人觉得最性感的器官是脑子呢
Well, some people think the sexiest organ is the brain.
但我去酒吧的时候
No one ever bought me drinks at a bar
从来没有人因为我露"脑"而请我喝酒啊
because my brain just popped out of my shirt.
你们有没有高一点的高根鞋
Do you have any heels higher than this?
他个子还挺高
He's pretty tall.
高个子
Ooh, tall!
终于透露了点这位神秘男士的细枝末节了
Finally some details about this mystery man.
继续 再跟我们说说
Yeah, come on, tell us more.
我跟你们说过了他的名字 还有他很高
Well, I told you his name and that he's tall.
你们还需要知道什么啊
What more do you need?
你们接吻没
Did you kiss him yet?
就嘴唇上吻了一下
Just a little peck on the lips.
我们可是好闺蜜 再说一个细节吧
Well, we're your best friends-- give us one more detail
说完保证不再烦你
and we promise we'll leave you alone.
好吧
Fine. Um...
他是英国人
he's British.
好啦 这点的确是很让人兴奋
All right, that is a juicy one.
英国高个子戴夫今晚要带你上哪呢
All right, where is Tall British Dave taking you?
喝茶加打篮球吗
Tea and basketball?
去那家新开的意大利餐厅
To that new Italian place on Walnut.
挺好啊
Oh, nice.
我再去找找别双鞋
I'm gonna go look for other shoes.
加油找吧
Good luck.
嫁给莱纳德时 我把高的高跟鞋全扔了
I threw out all my tall ones when I married Leonard.
你今晚想路过他们的约会地
Hey, you want to swing by that place tonight
看看那男人的庐山真面目吗
and get a look at this guy?
我们都不知道他们约了几点
We don't even know what time they're gonna be there.
我可以打给那个餐厅
I'll just call the restaurant,
假装我是艾米 再确认一下预定时间
pretend I'm Amy and check the reservation.
靠 你真贼
Damn, you're sneaky.
但我人小 做啥都萌萌哒
Yeah, but I'm little, so it's adorable.
我觉得帮你找女朋友最快的方法
I think the quickest way to find you a new girlfriend
就是帮你注册市面上所有的相亲网站
is just to get you on every dating Web site out there.
你确定这有用吗
Are you sure?
我听说在这种网站上 常常会有
I've heard that on those sites, often when you think
你以为自己跟妞儿聊上天了
you're corresponding with someone,
结果只是电脑AI
it's actually a computer program
假装是真人在回你
pretending to be a real person.
你担心电脑AI比你这人形AI会聊天吗
And you're afraid it'll do a better job than you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
假装是人类这件事上 我是打遍天下无敌手
No one does a better job pretending to be a person than I do.
Siri跟我不相上下 但我知道的笑话比它多
Siri comes close, but I know more jokes.
如果你不想用相亲网站
If you don't want to use dating websites,
那你有什么好建议
what do you suggest?
随便一想吗
Off the top of my head?
众多有前瞻性的女性们
Uh, prospective women weed themselves out
靠智斗战胜其他人 最后夺冠的那一个人
in a battle of wits until only one champion remains,
带着胜利的激动 出现在我家门外
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表