you know, like a man cave.
为什么就不能是女人窝呢
Why can't it be a woman cave?
只要内含家庭影院 电子游戏机
As long as it has a home theater, a video game system
而且禁止你入内
and you're not allowed in it,
你想叫什么都行
you can call it whatever you want.
我是说真的啦
I'm being serious.
你觉得我们该怎么做
Well, what do you think we should do?
我不知道
I don't know,
或许弄成家庭办公室或...
maybe a home office or...
瞧
Look.
我们带斯尔图特去园游会时 他赢的泰迪熊
The teddy bear Stuart won the night we took him to the fair.
他当时超级兴奋
He was so excited.
是啊
Yeah.
不管他们怎么绞尽脑汁
You know, no matter how hard they tried,
都猜不出来他几岁
they could not guess his age.
下次我看见他时给他吧
I'll give it to him next time I see him.
-他走了之后有和你联♥系♥吗 -没有
- Have you heard from him since he left? - No.
以为他安顿好了 就会给我们打电♥话♥呢
You'd think he would've called once he got settled in.
也许他比较忙吧
Hmm. Maybe he's busy.
忙到电♥话♥都打不了吗
Too busy to call?
他用我的会员账号♥
He wasn't too busy
上网追《燃情克利夫兰》就有空吗
to binge-watch Hot in Cleveland with my Hulu password.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我们是在想他吗
Are we missing him?
没有 这种感觉才不是想他
No, that's not what this feeling is.
是吗
Is it?
当然不是 他总能逼疯我们
Of course not. He drove us crazy.
还记得有一次你准备烤个派
Like when you were gonna make that pie
结果斯图尔特把蓝莓都吃光了
and Stuart ate all the blueberries.
他还想赖账 可是牙都吃紫了
And he tried to deny it, but his teeth were all purple.
还挺可爱的
That was pretty cute.
是啊
Yeah.
靠 我们真是在想他
Ew, we are missing him!
我在想 或许我们可以
So I was thinking, maybe we can come up with a name
把我俩名字拼起来给小行星命名
for the asteroid by combining our names.
这个主意好
That's a great idea.
我想到了
I've got it.
我们就叫它...库珀
We'll call it... Cooper.
这哪里是我们俩的名字
How is that both our names?
库是取自"库"萨帕里 而珀取自库"珀"
"Koo" from Koothrappali and "per" from Cooper.
好吧 所以是我的那个"库"吗
Yeah, s-so it's, like, Kooper with a "K"?
不要了 你说得对 这主意太蠢了
Nah, you're right, that's dumb.
莱纳德 好消息
Oh, Leonard, great news.
我们一起发现了一颗中型小行星
We discovered a medium-sized asteroid together.
太棒了
Wow, that's amazing!
我今天心情也很不错
I'm in a pretty great mood today myself.
行吧 看来你要把话题转到你身上了
Okay. Guess we're gonna talk about you now.
是的 因为加洛医生让我意识到
Well, we are, because Dr. Gallo made me realize
我是值得好好对待的人 我的感觉也很重要
that I'm a worthwhile person and that my feelings matter.
我是免费从一张猫咪海报上学到
I learned that for free from a cat poster,
不过你开心就好
but good for you.
好的 说回我这里
Okay, back to me.
我发现了一颗小行星
I discovered an asteroid,
现在我可以给它起名了
and now I get to name it.
等等 不是我们吗
Wait, what happened to us?
现在重点不是我们
Now, this isn't about us,
而是怎样才算对小行星好
this is about what's best for the asteroid.
你们准备给它起名叫什么
What are you thinking of naming it?
我还没有定下来
I haven't settled on anything yet.
我们还没有定下来
We haven't settled on anything yet.
棒棒棒 猫咪海报 一边挂着去
All right, way to go, Cat Poster. You hang in there.
用你们女朋友的名字命名不是更好吗
You know what'd be nice? Name it after your girlfriends.
显得你们多在乎她们啊
Show them how much you care.
这个主意妙啊
That is a great idea.
完美
It's perfect.
表面好像很浪漫
It appears romantic,
其实只是太空里的一块石头而已
but it's really just a rock in space
还能让我以后都不用愁情人节了
that gets me out of Valentine's Day forever.
你有什么想法 把她们名字拼起来吗
So, uh, what were you thinking? Combine their names?
这样可以
I like it.
我们就从艾米的名字里取"艾"字
Yeah, we'll take the "A-M" from Amy and, uh,
然后艾米丽的名字里取"米"字
the "Y" from Emily.
那就是"艾米"啊
That's just Amy.
正是如此 瞧我们合作无间啊
Exactly. See how well we work together?
在双盲试验中
And in double-blind studies,
此药被证明对治疗各种焦虑症
Placinex proved extremely effective in treating
都极其有效
all kinds of anxiety.
说个有意思的事 实验室里的人
Actually, funny story-- the boys in the lab
很焦虑食品药物管理局会不批这个药
were worried about getting FDA approval for Placinex;
就开始吃这药 然后就再也不担心了
they started taking it, stopped worrying.
懂了
Got it.
你有什么问题想问吗
Uh, do you have any questions?
就一个
Just one.
当你让你老公扮成病人
When you made your husband pretend to be a patient
好让你有机会跟我接触时
so you could get access to me,
你当时在想什么呢
what were you thinking there?
我是指关于药的问题
I just... meant a question about the drug.
我知道你是什么意思
Yeah, I know what you meant.
先把这个放在一边
Let's put that aside for a minute
聊聊为什么你会嫁给莱纳德
and talk about why you married Leonard.
我不想
I don't wanna.
这是一个被专横霸道的女人养大
Here is a man raised by an overbearing woman
从性格形成时期
who completely dominated
就各方面被彻底压制的男人
every aspect of his formative years.
你认为他是希望
Do you think
一直维持这种关系
he's perpetuating that relationship
才会找野蛮女友当伴侣的吗
by seeking out a partner like you?
我以前总是穿无袖背心
You know, I used to wear tank tops a lot.
这个卖♥♥点非常吸引顾客
That was a big selling point.
谢尔顿 怎么了
Hi, Sheldon. What's up?
好消息 你是颗行星了
Good news. You're an asteroid.
请你告诉我这句该怎么接
Uh... please tell me what to say next.
看来我得解释一下
Perhaps I should explain.
在跟库萨帕里一起工作的时候
While working with Koothrappali,
我们发现了一颗小行星
we discovered an asteroid,
我以你的名字给它命名了
and I named it after you.
谢尔顿 谢谢你
Sheldon, thank you.
这太浪漫了
That's so romantic.
那拉杰什怎么办
But what about Rajesh?
他同意让你用这名字吗
He was okay with you choosing the name?
确实花了一些时间磋商
Well, it took a little negotiating,
最后我将他说服了
but I wore him down.
小行星的命名权给我们
Uh, we get the asteroid,
但如果我们生了孩子
and if you and I have children,
都得取名叫拉杰什
they all have to be named Rajesh.
全都要叫这名吗
All of them?
连女儿都要
Even the girls.
好吧 我知道现在该说什么了
Okay, I think I know what to say now.
当我们的卧室
How can I not sound like his mother
被星战玩具塞满 我怎么可能不变身他妈
when our entire bedroom is filled with Star Wars toys?
你跟人上♥床♥的时候
I mean, have you ever had sex
有试过被伍基人毛绒玩具盯着看吗
with a stuffed Wookiee watching you?
我念大学的时候是七十年代
I went to college in the '70s;
那时候大家都不刮毛
it was a hairier time.
所以我的答案是 是的
I'm gonna say yes.
就算我像他妈 也是被他逼的
You know, if anything, he's turning me into his mother.
我当医药销♥售♥之前是个演员
Before I did pharmaceutical sales, I was an actress.
相当优秀的演员
You know, I was pretty good.
那种邻家女孩型 但很性感
You know, girl-next-door type, but hot.
有"搞"头那种
Doable.
我不仅成了莱纳德的妈
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表