我轻轻松松就能让你惹上麻烦
I could get you in trouble.
此话怎讲
How?
我从未
Well, never have I ever
用谢尔顿的牙刷来刷水槽
used Sheldon's toothbrush to clean the sink.
好呀 你想这么玩是吧
Fine, is that how you want to play this?
很好 我从未
All right, never have I ever come up
给自己的生殖器取过小名
with a nickname for my own genitals.
我就不该把《鼠来宝》那三只的名字告诉你
Never should've told you about Alvin and the Chipmunks.
好了 该我了
Okay. My turn.
我从未...
Never have I ever
让我女友在床上爽歪歪
completely rocked my girlfriend's world in bed.
艾米...
Amy...
你懂规则的啦
You know the rules.
喝吧
Drink.
你也喝吧
Yeah, go ahead.
正是小爷
That's right.
好了 该我了
All right, my turn.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
我从未因为觉得我老婆不善理财
Never have I ever kept a secret bank account,
而有一个放私房♥钱的银行账号♥
because I think my wife can't handle money.
我赢了吗
Did I win?
我觉得好像是我赢了
I feel like I won.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你知道我赚得比你多对吧
You realize I make more money than you?
我不是 我知道 但可有啥关系啊
I don't, I know, but this isn't a big deal.
我不过是私下存了点小钱嘛
It's just a little savings I put aside.
我们已经结婚了
We're married.
我们应该分享一切
We're supposed to share everything.
你是指 分享你的巨额信♥用♥卡♥账单吗
What-- you mean, like, your massive credit card debt?
我要宣布了
I'm calling it.
我赢了
I won.
我很感激你来道歉
I appreciate the apology,
但这真的没有必要
but it's really not necessary.
是我过界了
I overstepped my bounds.
不 拉杰 你做得很棒
No, Raj, you've been great.
但我也需要开始承担我的那部分责任了
I just, I need to start doing my part around here.
本宫听到了
I hear that.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
is there anything I can do to help?
目前没有
Well, not right now.
不过我们可以试试你给我们买♥♥的麦克风
But we could try out that microphone you got us,
听听孩子的心跳
and listen to the baby's heartbeat.
真的吗
Really?
我可以跟你们一起听吗
It's okay if I listen with you?!
当然了
Of course.
那我能往你的肚肚上射超声波胶吗
Can I squirt the ultrasound jelly on your stomach?
瞧瞧啊
Hey, look at that.
又开始变味了
It's weird again.
好的 你完全有权生气
Okay, you have every right to be mad.
你说的也是实话
And what you said is true.
你确实赚得比我多
You do make more money than me.
我没有权做出那种事
So I had no right to do what I did.
真的很对不起
And I'm so sorry.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
这个秘密账户你有了多久
How long have you had this secret account?
有几年了 但只是每个月存上几块钱
A couple years, but I just put a few bucks aside
以备不时之需
every month for emergencies.
你存了多少钱
Well, how much you got in there?
6♥4♥27美元
$6,427.
等奶奶给我的20块生日红包到了 就6♥4♥47了
$47 once my nana's birthday check gets here.
天啊 莱纳德 你知道
My God, Leonard, do you know
这么一笔钱我能拿来干嘛吗
what I could do with that kind of money?
我知道 所以我才藏起来了
No, I do, and that's why I hid it.
你要是不用 这钱有什么意义
What good is it if you don't use it?
你有你爱但是从不♥穿♥的鞋
Uh, uh, you have shoes you love, but never wear.
而我有我爱
I have money I love,
但从来不花的钱啊
but never spend.
我们俩还真是天造地设的一对呢
We're kind of a cute couple that way.
再次说声对不起
Again, I'm sorry.
我不应该瞒着你的
I shouldn't have kept it a secret.
其实我也有没告诉你的秘密
Well, I have a secret I've been keeping from you, too.
是秘密银行账户吗
Is it a secret bank account?
因为那就太棒了
Because that would be awesome.
我恨我的工作
I hate my job.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
为了卖♥♥药而跟医生调情 感觉特别不好
Because I don't feel good flirting with doctors for sales.
虽然我确实挣了很多钱
I mean, I know I make a lot of money.
但我已经不开心很长一段时间了
But I haven't been happy for a while.
那你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道你有多在乎
Because I know how important it is to you
我能取得一些成绩
that I'm having some success.
不是这样的
That's not true.
真的吗 那么我回去当演员
Okay, really? So you'd be fine if I went
当服务员 你也不介意吗
back to acting and waiting tables again?
如果那是你想做的事 我不介意
If that's what you want to do, yes.
那不是我想做的事
Well, it's not what I want to do.
太好了
Oh, yes.
我想要什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what I want.
这份工作能让我还清卡债
Look, this job is gonna get me out of debt.
我就会做成年人该做的事 坚持到底
So I'm gonna do the grown-up thing and see it through.
那确实是成年人的行为
Well, that is the grown-up thing.
大概吧
I guess.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
话说
You know,
我从未
never have I ever made love
在雨天的森林中做过爱
in the forest while it was raining.
看来该我去喝酒了
Well, guess I gotta drink.
好了 准备开始
All right, here we go.
我什么都没听到
I'm not hearing anything.
等一下
Well, give me a second.
你确定你能做好吗
Are you sure you can do this?
是谁用金属探测器
Hey, who found four dollars and change
在沙滩里找到过四块多美元的钢镚
on the beach with his metal detector?
是我埋的 好让我们能回家
I buried it there, so we could go home.
等等 听到了
Wait, that's it.
这简直是最美好的事情了
Isn't that the best?
你们造了个人
You guys made a person.
是的
We did.
我感觉我也有帮到忙
And I like to think I helped.
你没有
You didn't.
我从未
Oh, um, never have I ever
喝过过期的牛奶
drunk milk past its expiration date.
我从未
Never have I ever
取消过牙医预约
cancelled a dentist appointment.
我从未
Oh, uh, never have I ever
把脚伸进过大海
put my foot in the ocean.
我从未
Never have I ever
路上看见喜欢的东西就按喇叭
honked if I liked anything.
我从未
Uh... never have I ever
扔出 接到或碰过飞盘
thrown, caught or touched a Frisbee.
我从未
Never have I ever
在尝过我的食物之前
put salt on my food
就开始撒盐
without trying it first.
我从未
Never have I ever
把电梯里的所有按钮都按了过
pushed all the buttons in an elevator.
谁没有黑历史啊
Well, we all have a past.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表