哪怕有只宠物
or even have a pet
不会跑掉或自杀的那种也好
that didn't run away or kill itself.
这事真的发生了吗
That really happened?
我不是特别肯定
I mean, I can't say for sure,
不过我发誓那兔子跳到车头之前
but I swear that rabbit looked me right in the eye
转身看了我一眼
before it hopped in front of that car.
总之 我单身越久
Anyway, the longer I'm alone,
就越饥不择食
the more desperate I get.
斯图尔特 我能理解你
Stuart, believe it or not, I understand.
在我遇见谢尔顿之前
You know, before I met Sheldon,
我曾经孤单了很长很长时间
I was alone for a really long time.
我竭尽一切让周围的人喜欢我
I was so desperate for people to like me,
当我遇见她们时
when I met these guys,
我用尽全力来隐藏我的不安全感
it took everything in my power to hide my insecurity.
好了 我想大家都感受到了
Okay, we're all feeling it.
好啦 我愿意和你约会
Yes, I'll go out with you.
我瞬间理解了那兔子的感受
Suddenly, the rabbit thing makes sense.
谢尔顿 想不到你居然想来运动酒吧
I'm surprised you wanted to go to a sports bar, Sheldon.
看看这些水泡
Look at this blister.
不管你怎么想 我们现在是运动健儿了
Like it or not, we're athletes now.
再说了 酒吧才是适合我的所在
Besides, a bar is where I belong.
我遇到了妞的问题
I'm having female problems.
如果你暴脾气又容易水肿 我知道原因[月经]
If you're cranky and retaining water, I have a theory.
谢尔顿 与其想着艾米和其他人约会
Sheldon, instead of focusing on Amy dating other guys,
也许你应该试着约一下其他女孩
maybe you should start thinking about dating another girl.
你疯了吗
That's ridiculous.
为什么
Why?
你以前还觉得自己永远不会和人交往
You never thought you'd end up in a relationship,
结果你遇到了艾米
and then you met Amy.
也许世界上还有其他适合你的人呢
Maybe there's someone else out there for you.
是的 可是佩妮结婚了 博纳黛特也结婚了
True, but Penny's married, and so is Bernadette.
而你女友的红发白皮肤
And your girlfriend has red hair and white skin,
会激起我的小丑恐惧症
which really rubs up against my clown phobia.
也许你应该考虑一下
Maybe you should consider women
除了死党的伴侣之外的
who aren't in serious relationships
其他女性
with your closest friends?
有一个前列腺医师 可我还生着她的气呢
There's that prostate doctor, but I'm still mad at her.
那有个女的
Oh, there's a woman.
我要让她当我女友
Oh, I'll make her my girlfriend.
在酒吧里追求陌生女人 通常会失败
Walking up to a strange woman in a bar usually doesn't work.
你忘了一件事
You're forgetting something.
姑娘们都爱运动员
Ladies love jocks.
他是喝了几口壮了怂人胆的啤酒
How many sips of that beer did he have?
-三口 -天啊
- Three. - Oh, boy.
打扰一下 我现在处于分手恢复期
Excuse me. I'm recovering from a recent breakup,
有人跟我说 跟另一个女人约会
and I'm told asking out another woman
也许会好受一些
might make me feel better.
如小智对皮卡丘所说的
And as Ash Ketchum said to Pikachu,
"就决定是你了"
"I choose you."
什么
What?
《口袋妖怪》的哏
It's a Pokemon reference.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
对的时间遇见错的人
Well, we gave it a shot.
那你呢
How about you?
我结婚了 都当外婆了
I'm married, and I'm her grandmother.
错的时间遇见对的人
Ah, what might have been.
而你 代我向你马戏团的朋友们问好[红发白肤]
And you, give my regards to Barnum and Bailey.
斯图尔特简直像被拒绝专业户
Stuart took that rejection like a pro.
毕竟摄乳镜头拍得到他 不能暴怒
Well, he knew he was on the breast cam.
我没有过太多拒绝男人的经历
I don't have much experience turning men down.
不是很有意思
It wasn't so much fun.
你习惯就好了
Oh, you get used to it.
有的男人 你得一而再再而三地拒绝他
Some guys you have to turn down over and over.
或有时我们就嫁给他了事
And sometimes we marry them anyway.
奇了怪了
Well, this is weird.
-怎么了 -巴里·克瑞普吉约我出去
- What? - Barry Kripke just asked me out.
瞧你真行啊 一日两鸟
Look at you-- two guys in one day!
我就说修眉能改运吧
I told you things would change if you plucked your eyebrows!
他怎么说
What did he say?
"你好吗
"Hi, how are you? I was wondering
哪天下班以后一起去喝杯东西好吗"
if you'd like to get a drink after work sometime."
你要怎么做
Well, what are you gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
我之前有想过以后肯定会跟别人约会
I guess I assumed that I would eventually date other people,
只是我没想到会这么快
but this is happening so fast.
能有什么损失吗
What can it hurt?
我希望下个约会对象
Well, I was hoping the next person I dated
能少像谢尔顿一点
would be a little less like Sheldon.
你是说不要科学家吗
You mean, not a scientist?
她说的应该是不要怪胎
I think she means not a weirdo.
你对他有好感吗
Are you attracted to him?
不知道
I don't know.
那你想象一下他裸体的样子 什么感觉
All right, well, what happens if you imagine him naked?
用不着想象
Oh, I don't have to imagine it.
我身上的味道好奇怪
I smell funny.
尝起来咸咸的
I taste salty.
你就是运动出了点汗
You're just sweaty from exercise.
还蛮美味的
And kind of delicious.
好奇要舔多少下才能舔到我的中心[棒棒糖]
I wonder how many licks it would take to get to the center of me.
医生的一根金手指 就能破"门"而入
I know it only takes one doctor's finger.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们走 你们慢谈
We should let you guys talk.
对
Yeah.
你们不用离开
You don't have to leave.
瞧我飞速飘走
Look at me go!
伯纳黛特 你还要开车送我呢
Uh, Bernadette, you're my ride.
自己走路
Walk!
你最近好吗
How have you been?
最近还行
I'm doing all right.
我今天练击剑了
I tried fencing today.
顺利吗
How'd that go?
挺简单的
It was pretty easy.
应该是我"数学竞技"的背景有所助益
And I think my background in "mathletics" helped.
巴里·克瑞普吉也在
Barry Kripke was there.
我应该告诉你
I should let you know
他对你感兴趣想约你出去
that he expressed interest in asking you out.
其实他已经约了
Well, actually, he-he already did.
好吧
Okay.
但别陷太深
But don't get too attached to him.
再过2年又36♥4♥天 他就死翘翘了
In two years, 36♥4♥ days, he's a dead man.
我拒绝了
I said no.
有意思
Interesting.
我今天约了两个女人 都拒绝我了
I asked two women out today, and they both said no.
我不知道你想跟人约会呢
I didn't know you were interested in dating.
听说这有助于走出失恋阴霾
I've been told it's a good way to move on.
这样啊
Okay.
总之 很高兴再见到你
Anyway, um, it's nice to see you.
你看起来不错
You look good.
谢谢
Mmm, thanks.
我尝起来还很美味哦
And I taste good too.
华仔
Howie?
怎么了
What's up?
你的运动手环怎么显示昨天你跑了280公里
Why does your Fitbit say you ran 174 miles yesterday?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表