莱纳德
Leonard...
我有个天大的坏消息
I've got terrible news.
怎么了
What's going on?
在我说之前 或许需要给你点心里缓冲
Before I tell you, perhaps I should soften the blow.
你的脸对称得很讨喜
You're face is pleasingly symmetrical.
你就说吧
Just tell me.
一个瑞典的物理学家团队
A Swedish team of physicists
想要抢先一步进行我们的超流体漩涡实验
is trying to scoop our super-fluid vortex experiment.
好吧 这是有点恶心
Oh, well, that kind of stinks.
什么叫"有点恶心"
"That kind of stinks"?
你应该要更不爽啊
Why aren't you more upset?
我刚才给你缓冲太多了吗
Did I soften the blow too much?
因为这副尊容更像是一幅毕加索的抽象画
Because this here is more like a Picasso painting.
那我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
立刻进行实验
Perform the experiment immediately.
我也想 但我们需要液氦
I'd love to, but we need liquid helium
而我们订的氦要晚一个月才到
and our shipment's on back order for a month.
什么 一个月 你跟我闹呢
A month? What? Are you kidding me?
现在就很适合你给我做心里缓冲啊
That would have been a good time for you to soften the blow.
这T恤能衬托出你那深邃的蓝眸
That shirt brings out the blue in your eyes.
谢谢 你嘴真甜
Thank you. Aren't you sweet.
我们去查查大学里
Let's go check to see if the university
还有没有氦气存货吧
has any helium in reserve.
你知道我今天差点就不♥穿♥这件衣服吗
Did you know that I almost didn't wear this shirt today?
巴里 我们碰到了麻烦
Hey, Barry, we're in trouble.
我们需要液氦
We need liquid helium--
系里有多余的可以让我们用吗
does the department have any we can use?
抱歉 这东西有些短缺
Sorry, there's a shortage.
而仅有的存货 我要拿来做量子激发研究
And what we do have I need for my quantum excitation study.
你那个实验不需要用多少啊
But you won't need much for that.
的确 但如果成功了
True, but if it's successful,
我开派对要拿来灌气球啊
I'm having a party with balloons.
别这样 巴里 有个瑞典团队
Come on, Barry, there's a Swedish team
想抢先进行我们的实验
trying to run our experiment before us.
你真不能匀一点给我们吗
Can't you spare any?
你们老实说 如果今天换我碰到这情况
Be honest-- if the shoe was on the other foot,
你们会愿意帮我吗
would you do this for me?
-会 -不可能
- Yes. - No chance.
你帮倒忙呢
What are you doing?
他说老实说 所以我老实说啊
He said be honest, so I was honest.
你母亲没教你吗 诚实为上
Didn't your mother tell you? It's the best policy.
所以你意下如何
So, what do you say?
下辈子吧
Hell no.
他可以给我们点缓冲再说的
He could've softened the blow.
你们为啥需要找他要氦气
Why do you need Kripke?
你们不能直接去派对用品店买♥♥点吗
Can't you just go to Party City for helium?
我们得跑遍它们全加州的店才够
We'd have to go to every Party City in California.
听起来就像5月5日节时的你啊
Sounds like you on Cinco de Mayo.
墨西哥节日 庆祝某场战役的胜利
在节日当日会有各种派对 舞蹈等等
我办的那个派对到5月7日
Hey, people were still talking about that party
还有人赞不绝口呢
on siete de Mayo.
莱纳德 如果那个瑞典团队赢了我们
Leonard, if that Swedish team beats us,
我此生都再也不愿享用那个国家的东西了
I will never be able to enjoy anything from their country again.
那真挺可惜的 因为瑞典的肉丸
Which is a shame, because Swedish meatballs
是我最爱的用牙签插着吃的肉丸
are my favorite toothpick-delivered meatball.
如果你们真迫切需要液氦 我认识个人
If you need liquid helium so bad, I know a guy
他能帮你们搞到 前提是不许问太多问题
who can get you some, if you don't ask too many questions.
-他是何方神圣 -他在哪儿工作
- Who is he? - Where does he work?
他怎么能搞到氦
How does he get the helium?
问多少问题才算是太多问题
How many questions are too many questions?
或许他不适合你们
Maybe he's not for you.
四题 答案是四题
Four questions. There answer's four.
你知道之前谁晚上去约会了吗
Hey, you know who went out on a date the other night?
斯图尔特
Stuart.
那恭喜他啊
Oh, good for him.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
所以这妞是无家可归还是要栽赃陷害他
So is she, like, homeless, or framing him for a crime?
他在手♥机♥上装了一个约会软件
He's using some kind of dating app on his phone.
叫什么
Oh, which one?
或许我们能让艾米也试试
Maybe we can get Amy to try it.
不知道
I don't know.
斯图尔特 你能过来一下吗
Stuart, can you come in here?
他试着跟我解释过
He tried to explain it to me.
上面会显示出附近的用户
It shows you pictures of people nearby,
你能左右滑动换人看 看起来像个游戏
you swipe them around, it looks kind of like a game.
如果你游戏输了 你就得跟斯图尔特约会
Oh, and if you lose the game, you have to go out with Stuart.
找我♥干♥嘛
What's up?
你能给我们看看那个约会软件吗
Can you show us that dating app?
可以啊 行
Oh, yeah, sure.
这软件真是改变了我的人生
This thing has changed my life.
所以你约到了几个姑娘
Wow. So how many girls have you met?
2个
Two.
我想我不用多说
I probably don't need to mention
2跟0之间相隔了"1"个世界吧
there's an entire number between that and zero.
这软件怎么用
Well, so how does it work?
上面会显示出
Uh, well, it-it shows me all
方圆八公里内所有使用这软件的
the single women in a five-mile radius
单身女子
who are using the app.
如果我喜欢她们的长相 那就点"赞"
If I like the way they look, I hit "Thumbs up."
如果不喜欢 就点"烂"
If I don't, "Thumbs down."
那怎么样的情况会让你给姑娘点"烂"呢
Oh, what would make you give a girl a thumbs down?
首次发生时 我会告诉你
First time it happens I will let you know.
我收到那个氦气男的回信了
Oh, hey. I just heard back from the liquid helium guy.
他怎么说
What's he say?
他有我们要的东西 可以今晚交易
He's got what we need and can meet us tonight.
是吗
Oh, really?
你知道我不喜欢晚上买♥♥东西
You know I don't like buying things at night.
2009年1月7日
January 7, 2009.
我晚上11点半去买♥♥
I went to the Ralph's at 11:30pm to pick up
隔天早餐要吃的燕麦片 然后我看到了啥
Cracklin' Oat Bran for the morning and what did I see?
在给早餐谷物架补货的店员
The man restocking the cereal shelves.
没错 他干嘛了
That's right. And what did he do?
他直接把早餐片递给了你 然后叫你瘦竹竿
He handed you the box directly and called you Stretch.
伤心往事历历在目啊
It's like it was yesterday.
那你到底还想不想要液氦了
Do you want liquid helium or not?
我当然想要啊
Of course I do.
我不想被那个瑞典团队捷足先登
I don't want that Swedish team scooping us.
那我告诉他我们同意
Then I'm going to tell him we're in.
莱纳德 等等 这非常不道德
Leonard, wait. This is highly unethical.
我们只是稍微变通一下
We're just bending the rules a little.
我们有进行实验的拨款
We have grant money to do the experiment,
所以我们拿这款项去买♥♥实验需要的氦
so we're going to spend it on the helium we need.
这又不像戈德法布博士
It's not like when Dr. Goldfarb
对外声称自己买♥♥了一个电子显微镜
claimed he bought an electron microscope
而真♥相♥是他在
and he was really just keeping
在加州范奈司的金屋藏"金丝猫"
a Russian girl in an apartment in Van Nuys.
那女孩帮他做研究吗
Was she helping him with his research?
"当然"
Sure.
我们到底要不要买♥♥
So, are we doing this?
好吧 可他的氦是从哪里弄来的
Okay, but where does he get the helium?
还记得吗 不许多问
Remember? Don't ask too many questions?
但这有违我们大学的校规
Uh, but this is violating university code.
稍微有点 但...
A little, but...
爱因斯坦曾说过
if I may quote Einstein,
"追求科学需要我们
"The pursuit of science calls us
抛开一切规章制度"
to ignore the rules set by man."
好吧 买♥♥吧
All right, do it.
告诉他我们同意见面
Tell him we're in.
好了
Done.
我在网上查不到爱因斯坦那句话
I can't find that quote on the Internet.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表