but your thirties are almost over.
才怪
No, they're not.
比起30岁来 你更接近40岁了
You're closer to 40 than you are 30.
你嫁给了一个老头子
You married an old man.
这样吧 今晚我们来找点乐子
Tell you what. Let's do something fun tonight.
这又不会让我们变年轻
Won't make us any younger.
也许不会 但等我们真正老去的那天
Well, maybe not, but some day we actually will be old,
我们回想到今晚
and we'll look back on this night
仍然会怀念起今夜的好时光
and remember what a good time we had.
比如什么
Okay, like what?
我想到了 食物大战
I know. Food fight!
我再继续想吧
I'll keep thinking.
我知道你俩为单身而难过
Look, I know you both feel bad about being alone,
但有时最好的解决办法
but sometimes the best thing you can do
就是给自己一点时间
is take a little time for yourself,
尤其是当你刚刚结束一段关系的时候
especially when you just got out of a relationship.
说到结束关系
Speaking of ending relationships,
当英属洪都拉斯改名为伯利兹时
when British Honduras became Belize,
他们设计了一面画着树的国旗
they designed a new flag with a tree on it,
现在我想在那棵树上吊死来结束生命
and I would like to hang myself from that tree.
可是艾米 当你和谢尔顿分手时
But, Amy, when you and Sheldon split up,
你不是立刻就和其他人约会了吗
didn't you start dating someone right away?
我不觉得那算是立刻
Well, I... I wouldn't say right away.
而且 实际上她约会了3个人
And actually, it was three different men.
3个人吗
Three different men?!
我去 妹子 太会主动给猪送白菜了吧
Damn, girl, way to give the milk away?
克里普克好像断线了
Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke.
没有 我还在线上
Actually, I'm still here.
-现在呢 -还在
- Now? - Yup.
-现在呢 -还在
- Now? - Yup!
现在呢
Now?
克里普克好像断线了
Oh, looks like we just lost Kripke.
在艾米丽之前 我曾经单身了好长时间
Before Emily, I was alone for so long.
我不知道是否还能再挺过单身的日子
I just... I don't know if I can do that again.
有件事可能会让你开心一点
Well, you know, here is something that might cheer you up.
英属曼岛的国旗
The flag of the Isle of Man
上面是共穿一条奇怪内♥裤♥的
is nothing but three legs
三条大光腿 所以...
sharing a weird pair of underpants, so...
你觉得只有你有大问题吗
you think you got problems.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
也许咱们观众中的某人
Maybe someone in our audience
可能会有兴趣和拉杰什见面
would be interested in meeting Rajesh.
姑娘们 我可以证明他是一个善良
Ladies, I can attest that he is a kind,
帅气 聪明
handsome, intelligent...
富二代 别忘了说我是富二代
Rich parents! Don't forget, rich parents!
被宠坏了的天体物理学家 不仅...
...spoiled astrophysicist who not only...
行动够快的
Well, that was quick.
你好 这里是《有趣的旗帜》
Hi. You're on Fun with Flags.
喂 我刚刚好像断线了
Hey, I think I got cut off.
你好 克里普克
Hello, Kripke.
我有一个旗帜问题
I have a flag question.
你睡过几个男人
How many men did you have sex with?
找找 什么东西年轻有趣
Let's see. What's young and fun?
我们可以去跳舞
Uh, we could go dancing.
你是真准备下舞池跳吗
Are you actually gonna dance?
当然了 对啊
Of course. Yeah.
就别害别人得自戳双目了
No one wants to see that.
去海边裸泳如何
Hey, how about skinny dipping at the beach?
不去 我经不起另一种"鱼水之欢"了
No, I don't need any fish nibbling my business.
有《红磨坊》演出
Oh, there's a screening of Moulin Rouge!
听说观众和演员都一起唱
I heard the crowd sings along and stuff.
好像挺有意思的 几点开始
That sounds fun. When's it start?
午夜
Midnight.
午夜 不是吧
Midnight. Really?
管它呢 我们去吧
You know what? Let's do it.
好的 太棒了
Okay, great!
等等 票卖♥♥光了
Oh, wait. Uh, it's sold out.
-谢天谢地 -太棒了
-Oh, thank God. -Yes!
上面说 兔子传播狂犬病的几率很小
It says, rabies in rabbits is highly unlikely.
-太好了 -一点都不好
- Oh, terrific. - It's not terrific.
小概率的事发生得还少吗
Lots of highly unlikely things happen.
你见过这浴袍下的胴体 居然还嫁给我
You saw what's under this robe, and you still married me.
你要是真的担心 就带它去看兽医
If you're really worried, we'll take him to the vet
-让兽医检测一下 -好的 谢谢
- and have him tested. - Good. Thank you.
好 找到个测试
Oh, okay, there is a test!
你只需要...
All they have to do is...
劈开它的头 检查大脑
cut off his head and check his brain.
劈开它的头
Oh, cut off his head?
那小鼻子就在头上呢
That's where his little nose is.
它没有任何狂犬症状
He's not showing any symptoms.
我还是去自己急诊室确认一下吧
I guess I'll just go to the emergency room to be safe.
华仔 这只是你的臆想病犯了
Howie, this is just your hypochondria.
不是 我坐到静音键上
No, when I sat on the mute button
以为自己聋了 那才叫臆想病
and thought I'd gone deaf, that was my hypochondria.
我们另找个时间告诉他我怀孕了吧
We'll find another time to tell him I'm pregnant.
外国会用"the rabbit died[兔子死掉]"来指女人怀孕
这是我第一次跟人分手
I mean, this is the first time I've ever broken up with someone.
没有想到 会如此心痛
I just... I didn't realize it was gonna hurt this much.
是这样的
It really can.
行了
All right.
这一点都不有趣
Nothing about this is fun.
没人想聊旗帜
No one wants to talk about flags,
而我已经十分钟插不上话了
and I haven't spoken in over ten minutes,
所以互联网 请欣赏新节目
so, enjoy your new show, Internet.
由艾米·菲拉·福勒博士出品的 《的》
Dr. Amy Farrah Flower Present... With.
抱歉打扰到你们了
I'm sorry for bothering you.
我马上挂
I'll hang up now.
不要 等等 拉杰什
No, hold on, Rajesh.
你这样非常没有同情心
You know, you're not being very sympathetic.
分手的痛楚你最清楚不过了
You know firsthand that breakups are hard.
好吧
Fine.
如果你坚持让我参与的话
If you insist on making me a part of this,
是的 我了解这有多痛苦
yes, I knowledge how painful they can be.
尽管如此 这种痛苦有进化的作用
However, pain has an evolutionary purpose.
这让我们获得外部提供的信息
It provides information from the environment
这种行为对我们有负面影响
that, uh, behavior isn't good for us.
比如我爱上了那个脱衣舞♥女♥
Like when I fell in love with that stripper
给她买♥♥了一辆丰田普锐斯
and bought her a Prius.
我要把所有键都按一遍
I'm just gonna push all the buttons.
拉杰 我很遗憾 你觉得痛苦
Raj, now, I'm sorry you're suffering.
当初我和艾米分手时 我也很痛苦
When Amy and I were broken up, I also suffered.
说起来也许你不信
And this may sound surprising,
但我很感激有过这段磨难
but I'm grateful for having gone through it.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
我相信我们现在的感情 前所未有的牢固
I believe our relationship now is stronger than ever.
我也是
So do I.
在我们分手期间
When-when we were apart,
我了解到你对我有多重要
I learned how important you are to me.
也意识到 当两个人相爱
And I realize that when two people are in love,
有时候他们...
sometimes they...
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day!
我们年轻又有趣
We are young and fun!
我认错
I stand corrected.
有趣
Fun.
恭喜直播节目成功
Congratulations on a successful live show.
还有美好的情人节
And a lovely Valentine's Day.
打扫清洁真是不年轻也不有趣
Cleaning up is not young and fun.
怎么不是 彩花大战
It can be. Confetti fight!
你去歇会吧
Maybe you should take a break.
我来就好
I got this.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表