I'm happy to do it with you.
大家肯定会觉得我是怪胎
Well, everyone will think I'm weird.
亲爱的 你的确很怪异
Sweetie, you are weird.
每个人都知道你是个异类
Everyone knows you're weird,
但他们今天齐聚一堂
but they're all still here
是因为他们发自内心地在乎你
because they care about you so much.
对不起
Hello.
有人需要进来打理一下发型
Some of us need to check our hair
因为可能有机会和莱纳德的妈妈"来一发"哦
because we might have a shot with Leonard's mother.
莱纳德
Leonard.
好久不见
It's been a while.
莱斯利
Leslie.
我都不记得上次聊天是什么时候的事了
I can't remember the last time we talked.
物是人非啊
So much has changed.
是吗
Has it?
是啊 佩妮和我结婚了
Yeah, uh, um, Penny and I got married.
恭喜你们
Wow, congratulations.
你知道吗
You know, actually,
我以为你这辈子都会和谢尔顿住在一起呢
I thought you'd be living with Sheldon forever.
这个嘛...
Yeah, well...
有空常联络
Don't be a stranger.
好了各位
Okay, everybody,
谢尔顿马上就要出来了
Sheldon is gonna come back out,
但他有点不好意思
but I think he's a little embarrassed,
所以大家一定要分外友善 好吗
so let's all be extra nice, okay?
你看着我♥干♥嘛
What are you looking at me for?
我就是个圣人好吗
I'm a saint.
但我也是床上小恶魔哟
But a sinner in the sack.
各位
Hello, everyone.
我...
I-I...
我要为自己的行为道歉
I'd like to apologize for my behavior.
希望我没有给大家派对的兴头泼冷水
I hope it hasn't put a damper on the party.
所以请大家尽情地玩吧
So, just, please, enjoy yourselves.
场面一下子就乱套了啊
Oh, this is quickly getting out of hand.
请允许我
If I may,
发表一下祝词
I-I'd like to propose a toast.
感谢各位今天的光临
Um, thank you all for coming tonight.
我知道通常都是由生日寿星
I know it's customary for the birthday boy
收取礼物
to receive presents,
但我觉得在寿星诞生的那一天
but I feel like I got the greatest gift
我得到了世界上最好的礼物
the day he was born.
-说得好 -谢谢
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
艾米 你说得太好了
Amy, that was lovely.
这还挺好玩的
You know, this is fun.
我们应该继续
Let's do more.
谁快点再来称赞我两句
Someone else say something wonderful about me.
谢尔顿 我不觉得每个人...
Sheldon, I don't think everyone...
沃罗威茨 很好 大家听听他要说什么
Wolowitz, perfect. Everyone listen to Wolowitz.
好吧 那个
Okay, then, uh,
谢尔顿 我们已经认识很久了
Sheldon, we've known each other a long time.
跟你一起工作 成为朋友
And it is a pleasure to work with you
真是很愉快的一件事
and call you my friend.
有点普通 继续想 一会再轮到你
Little generic. Keep thinking. We'll circle back.
威尔·惠顿 你来
Wil Wheaton, go.
谢尔顿 我们的关系起起伏伏
Sheldon, I know that we've had our ups and downs,
但我能诚心地说 我的生活因为有你
but I can honestly say that my life is so much more interesting
变得更加精彩纷呈
because you are in it.
我们的相遇 也许缘于你是《星际迷航》粉丝
We may have met because you are a fan of Star Trek.
但我已经成为了你谢尔顿·库珀的粉丝
But I have become a fan of Sheldon Cooper.
繁荣昌盛 朋友
Live long and prosper, buddy.
生日快乐
And happy birthday.
干杯
Cheers.
跟人家学着点 沃罗威茨
That's how you do it, Wolowitz.
现在明白为什么人家能出名 你不行了吧
Now you see why he's famous and you're not.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我知道你的未来一片光明
I know the future holds great things for you,
我们对此迫不及待
and we all can't wait to see what they are.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, dear.
干杯
Cheers.
快给动物管理局打电♥话♥
Someone call Animal Control.
一条美丽的母豹[熟♥女♥]跑出来了
There's a cougar on the loose.
巴瑞 别这样
Barry, stop.
说真的 巴瑞 别这样
Seriously, Barry, stop.
甘地曾经说过
And it was Gandhi who said,
珍惜生活
live as if you were to
就象死神即将来临
die tomorrow.
热爱学习 就象生命能够永恒
Learn as if you were to live forever.
谢尔顿·库珀说 快点说
And it was Sheldon Cooper who said let's speed this up.
还有很多人等着致辞呢
A lot of people want to talk?
过去的我 也许会说点惹人嫌的话
Uh, in the past, I would've said something obnoxious,
比如 生日快乐啊 傻♥逼♥
like, happy birthday, dumbass?
但我现在不会了
But I'm not gonna do it.
你跟我都长大了
You and I have both grown a lot,
再见到你们 只有开心
and it's just so nice to see you all again.
所以
So
生日快乐 谢尔顿
happy birthday, Sheldon.
你知道我讨厌改变 说吧
Oh, now, you know I hate change. Say it.
生日快乐啊 傻♥逼♥
Happy birthday, dumbass!
生日快乐 年轻人
Happy birthday, young man.
如果你们有人很享受今日见到我
And if any of you have enjoyed seeing me here today,
我还承接动漫大会
I'm also available for Comic-Cons,
单身派对和成人礼...
bachelor parties, bar mitzvahs...
大家把我想说的都说了
I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said.
所以 敬你 谢尔顿
So, here's to you, Sheldon.
说得好
Hear, hear. Hear, hear.
谢谢你 伯纳黛特
Thank you, Bernadette.
说得真好
That was perfect.
什么 你逗我呢吧
What? You gotta be kidding me?
谢尔顿 我们在一起生活得太久了
Sheldon, we've been together so long,
久到我想不起来那些没有你的时光
it's hard to remember a time you weren't in my life.
相信我 我很努力想过了
And believe me, I try.
你让我开怀
You make me laugh.
让我在科学家的路上继续前行
You make me a better scientist.
还让我发疯
You make me crazy.
对我来说 你不仅仅是室友
You're more than just my roommate,
而是我的兄弟
you're my brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, buddy.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢你 说得太好了
Thank you. That-that was wonderful.
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
斯图尔特还没说呢
Stuart didn't get to speak.
好的 那个...
Oh, oh, okay. Um...
谢尔顿
Uh, Sheldon,
我大部分的人生 都活得像个隐形人
I've spent most of my life feeling invisible,
而有了你和大家...
but having you and everyone...
大家 注意一下
Hey, everybody, listen up.
表现不错
You nailed it.
这里有一位无法到场
We've got someone who couldn't be here
但很想对你说一声生日快乐的人
but really wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
霍金教授
Professor Hawking.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不敢相信 你居然...
I can't believe you're...
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
你是在唱歌♥啊 抱歉
Oh, you're singing. Well, I'm sorry.
亲爱的谢尔顿生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Sheldon.
霍金教授
Uh, Professor Hawking,
请等我们一下 马上去点蜡烛
if you just give us one second, we'll light the candles,
就可以一起唱了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表