今天真是玩得太开心了 谢谢
What a wonderful day, thank you.
你开心就好
Oh, we're glad you had fun.
喝了蓝色冰沙 还去了趟容器大卖♥♥场
Blue Icees and a trip to The Container Store?
感觉就像我死了
It's like I died
进入了死后脑神经元诱发的幻觉
and went to the post-mortem, neuron-induced hallucination
也就是俗称天堂的地方
commonly mistaken as heaven.
我还是不明白你为什么会买♥♥那个药盒
I still don't understand why you bought that pill caddie.
你好好一个年轻人
You're a young man.
莱纳德 年龄是一种心理状态
Age is a state of mind, Leonard.
我这儿已经90岁了
In here I'm 90.
你为什么把你的箱子带去那边
Why are you taking your bins over there?
我就是买♥♥来放这边的啊
That's just where I need them.
因为她家衣柜空间不太够
You know, she doesn't have a lot of closet space.
你自己房♥里的衣柜怎么了
What's wrong with your closet?
亲爱的
Well, honey, you know,
我和莱纳德现在结婚了
now that Leonard and I are married,
我们真的住在一起也合情合理
it kind of makes sense that we actually live together.
原来今天是这么个节奏
So that's all this day was?
先礼后兵 图穷匕见
A plan to butter me up before delivering bad news?
兄弟 别这样
Come on, buddy.
少来这套 我还以为我们是朋友呢
No, I thought we were friends.
你想喝一口我的冰沙
You asked for a sip of my Icee.
如果当时你自己有吸管 我可能就答应了呢
If you had your own straw, I might've said yes.
谢尔顿别这样 我们本来就过意不去了
Sheldon, please, we already feel bad about this.
你知道容器大卖♥♥场里没有卖♥♥什么吗
You know what they don't sell at The Container Store?
大到可以装下我满心失望的东西
Something large enough to contain my disappointment.
如果世上真的有卖♥♥
Although, if anyone did,
那肯定是它们那里
it would be them.
谢谢你让我来跟你谈谈心
Thank you for letting me come speak with you.
这有什么
Of course.
鉴于最近我跟佩妮与艾米的关系紧张
As my relationships with Penny and Amy are currently strained,
所以我得转而向你寻求女性的安慰与鼓励
I'm turning to you for female comfort and encouragement.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
我试着找过我妈
I tried reaching out to my mother,
可是她在上查经班
but she was in Bible study.
莱纳德的母亲在巡回签书途中
Leonard's mother is on a book tour.
我姥姥在睡午觉
My Mee-Maw was taking a nap,
而且一段时间后 Siri的答案开始重复了
and after a while Siri started repeating her answers.
所以我是你的第七选择
So, I'm your seventh choice.
对啊 进入前十了呢 很激动吧
Yeah, I know, top ten, pretty exciting.
我可以帮你什么呢
How can I help you?
在艾米离开我之后
Well, in addition to Amy leaving me,
莱纳德也要搬去跟佩妮同住了
Leonard's moving in with Penny.
我难免会觉得自己被人抛弃
It's difficult not to feel abandoned.
你何不把这个危机看成转机呢
Well, why don't you look at this as an opportunity?
你在莱纳德来之前也有过室友啊
You had other roommates before Leonard.
或许这是你寻找新室友的机会
Maybe this is a chance to find someone new.
或许我可以找到比莱纳德更棒的人
Perhaps I could find someone better than Leonard.
找个让他吃醋咬手绢儿的人
Someone I can rub in his face.
克里斯·帕拉特最近挺火的
Chris Pratt's all the rage right now.
美国男演员 在《银河护卫队》《侏罗纪世界》
这两部炙手可热的电影中都出演了男主角
不知道他能不能接受住进家里小的卧室
I wonder how he'd feel about taking the smaller bedroom.
你知道谁会是完美的室友吗
You know who would be the perfect roommate?
《魔戒》里的甘道夫 可是他抽烟斗
Gandalf, but he's a smoker.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
他已经跟我们同住一阵子了
He's been living with us for a while now.
我相信他也一定很想摆脱我们
I'm sure he'd love to get us out of his hair.
并没有 快乐得不得了
Nope, couldn't be happier.
谢尔顿在找个新...
Well, Sheldon's looking for a...
不要
Nope.
-他会再考虑的 -才不会呢
- He'll think about it. - No I won't!
你看过这本《阿奇漫画》吗
Have you seen this Archie comic?
其实是阿奇大战铁血战士
It's actually Archie versus Predator.
阿奇怎么打得过铁血战士啊
How could Archie defeat Predator?
我也不知道
I don't know.
说不定阿奇的死党其实是终结者
Maybe Jughead's a Terminator.
斯图尔特
Hey, Stuart.
你们俩有认识玩音乐的人吗
Do you guys know any musicians?
怎么了
Why?
我在想如果店里面
I was thinking it might be cool
每周有几天有乐队现场演出
to have live music here a few nights a week.
就是让店里更有
You know, give this place more
"还没倒闭"感一点
of a "staying in business" vibe.
你想要哪一类的音乐
What kind of music are you thinking of?
我什么音乐都喜欢
I like all kinds of music,
但最喜欢的是"免费"那一类
but my favorite genre is free.
我们总说要搞个乐队
Hey, we've always talked about playing together.
这应该挺有意思
Well, it could be fun
搞个美声乐团之类的
to try a little acoustic thing.
我们也可以玩科谣啊
Oh, we could play "filk" music.
那是什么
What's that?
其实这种音乐已存在挺久了
It's been around for years.
就是民谣音乐 但歌♥曲是科幻/幻想主题
It's like folk music, but with a sci-fi/fantasy theme.
我喜欢
I like it.
听起来就像是
It sounds exactly like something
我不用担心会要花钱的音乐
I shouldn't be expected to pay for.
兄弟 如果要玩这个
Dude, if we do this,
那得取个屌♥炸天的团名
we're gonna need a cool band name.
其实我心里
You know, I've actually
有个深藏已久的乐队名
had one I've been sitting on for years.
真的吗
Really?
本来是为
It was for this power trio
我初中组的三人摇滚乐队取的
I tried to put together in junior high,
可我当年一缺二
but I was short two friends.
叫什么
What is it?
月球足迹
Footprints on the Moon.
好听得我都起鸡皮[发冷]了
I just got chills.
我也是
So did I.
我也是
Me, too.
但也有可能是我得了莱姆病
But I-I might have Lyme Disease.
发烧/发冷是这种疾病的症状之一
再签几个名 就大功告成了
Just a few more signatures, and we'll be finished.
这里签首字母缩写 确认已归还钥匙
Initial here to acknowledge that you've returned your key.
好的
Okay.
作为我未来的邻居
As my future neighbor,
我希望你能留一把我家钥匙
I'd like you to have a key.
这里签首字母缩写 确认已拿钥匙
Initial here to acknowledge you received it.
我要给你点赞 你还挺能接受这件事
I'm proud of you. You're taking this really well.
毕竟又不是再也见不到你们俩了
Well, it's not like I'm never going to see you two again.
请看到第2♥3♥条♥第C款
Which brings us to article 23 subsection C--
请在这里签名来预留
please check here to reserve your spot
十年后室友团聚会的位子
at the ten year roommate reunion.
我现在就得搞这些吗
Do I really have to do that now?
不用啊 但如果到时你想吃鸡肉
No, but if you want chicken
结果只剩鱼肉 那只能怪你自己了
and get stuck with the fish, that's on you.
好的
All right.
对了 最后
Oh, and lastly,
在这里签首字母来确认
please initial here to confirm
客厅沙发的所有权
that ownership of the living room couch
在此转让给我
is hereby transferred to me
在所有宇宙中永远都是我的
in perpetuity all throughout the universe
以及错列宇宙中也是
and all alternate universes
除了那些虫族母皇下令禁止
except for those universes where owning a couch
拥有沙发的宇宙里
is forbidden by the hive queen.
那种情况下 一切荣耀皆奉献给母皇
In which case, all glory to the hive queen.
好了 最后只剩下
All right, now all that's left
签上名 写上日期
is for us to sign and date the document,
我们就正式解除室友关系了
and we will officially no longer be roommates.
怎么了
What's the matter?
比我想象中困难
It's harder than I thought.
我来帮你
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表