侮辱性以及轻视性语言权利
directed toward Howard Wolowitz,
包括但不限于以下 嘲笑工程学
Including but not limited to: mockery of engineering,
他的身高 发型 衣着
His height, his hair, his wardrobe,
以及他对电影《恶灵骑士》荒唐的信念
And his insane belief that the Ghost Rider movie
他居然说这电影"没那么糟"
was, quote, 'not that bad.'"
等下 也许可以加一条
Hang on. Maybe there should be
对我的"无侮辱"条款进去
a "No insult" clause about me, too.
你还喜欢香菜吗
Do you still like cilantro?
喜欢
Yeah.
你这是要逼死我啊
You're tying my hands here.
好了 我们赶紧签吧
All right, let's sign this.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
第六页的修改是什么
What are these changes on page six?
谢尔顿 你干了什么
Sheldon, what did you do?
我就知道
I should've known.
"谢尔顿·库珀收益中的25%
"25% of profits
将分配入霍华德·沃罗威茨与
"Due to Sheldon Cooper will be allocated to a scholarship fund
伯纳黛特·沃罗威茨夫妇长子/女的奖学基金"
for the firstborn child of Howard and Bernadette Wolowitz."
谢尔顿 你太好了
Sheldon, that's so nice.
完胜我在盖普童装给他们买♥♥的婴儿连体衣
That beats the onesie I was gonna get them from baby Gap.
太慷慨了 谢尔顿
That's very generous, Sheldon.
我一直认为教育重于金钱
Oh, I've always valued education over money.
而且你需要我作出书面保证尊重你这件事
And the very fact that you needed a written guarantee of respect
让我意识到一直以来
made me realize how dismissive
我对你的贡献有多不重视
I've been of your contributions.
我领情了
I appreciate that.
而且我只是希望
And I just hope
这份奖学金可以拯救你的孩子
that this scholarship can rescue your child
免遭工程师的次等教育
from the subpar education
与卑贱生活的悲惨命运
and menial life of an engineer.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
干嘛啦
What?
人家不是还没签呢嘛
I didn't sign it yet.
我理解你的意思
I hear what you're saying,
但我认识艾米丽很久了
but I've known Emily a long time,
我愿意相信她
and I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
好吧 这是你的生活
All right, it's your life.
不过你清楚结局会是如何
But you know how this is gonna end.
事实上我知道
As a matter of fact, I do.
我要去安慰她
I'm gonna comfort her,
因为我是一位有同情心又正派的朋友
because I'm a caring and decent friend
在她需要人话疗时
who's happy to be there
乐于陪在她身边
when she needs someone to talk to.
"聊"效不错
Good talk.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表