剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
肯定是寄生虫的毒素
It must be its venom.
把她的手臂放桌上
Put her arm on the table.
别让虫转移到她的躯干
We can't let it get into her torso.
随便找个东西做个止血带
I need you to make a tourniquet out of whatever you can find.
去拿医疗箱
And get me a med kit.
有好多虫子
There were dozens of those worms.
虫子肯定产卵了
They must lay their eggs--
谢谢 出去
Thank you! Go!
我在这 我在这
I'm right here. I'm right here.
-可以的 -好
- We got this. - Ok.
能止住吗
Will that stop it?
不是阻止虫 是阻断血流
It's not for the worm. It's for the blood.
给我把刀
I need a knife now!
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
别动
Ok, you gotta stop moving.
不管你想做什么 动手吧
Whatever you're going to do, do it.
好 会很痛的
Ok. This is gonna hurt.
克拉克 不行的
Clarke, you're gonna lose it.
我他妈行
Like hell I am.
我行 别动
I got it! Stay still.
克拉克 快扯出来
Clarke, just pull it out.
拜托 如果听见了 现在情况紧急
Please, if you can hear me, this is an emergency.
-我行的 -讲话
- I got this. - Come in.
蒙蒂 是我
Monty, it's me.
我预感到你们遇到危险了
Something tells me we got your emergency beat.
不一定
I doubt that.
太空中母船的囚犯正用天空之眼盯着你们
The prisoners have an eye in the sky on the mothership,
他们的运输船上有导弹系统
and a missile system on their transport ship.
导弹
Missiles?
他们正朝你们赶来
They're on their way to you right now.
你们得转移
You have to move.
躲起来 找掩护
Hide somewhere. Take cover.
躲过天空之眼的监视
Hide from an eye in the sky?
怎么可能
How are we supposed to do that?
墨菲说有我们的朋友做内应
Murphy says we have a friend inside.
如果他没错 那就监视不到你们
If he's right, the eye won't be watching.
只有一线希望 动作得快
You have a window, but you have to move now.
好了
Uhh! Here.
我们在一大♥片♥废墟里
Where do we find cover from missiles
怎么能不被导弹发现
In the middle of a wasteland?
如果他们看到我们撤退 他们也会退下
If they see us retreat, they'll stand down.
你还是不明白
You still don't understand.
统一部落绝不撤退
Wonkru does not retreat.
如果你们想活 就要
You do if you want to live.
现在不是辩论的时候
Now is not the time for a debate.
即使我们撤退
Even if we did retreat,
回家的路也被沙尘暴挡住了
the path home puts us in the middle of a sandstorm.
那些废墟不是我们的家
Those ruins are not our home.
那个山谷是 我们要夺回来
That valley is, and we're taking it back.
奥克塔维亚 冷静一点
Octavia, easy.
毒液还在你体内
The venom's still in your system.
准备好理解一下吧
Get ready to understand.
我们锁定了目标
We have target lock.
随时开火
Fire at will.
我们不会再这么做了 肖
We're not doing this again, Shaw.
明白
Copy that.
开火吧
Fire in the hole.
再发一枚以防万一吗
One more for good luck?
我不信有万一
I don't believe in luck.
没人能躲过导弹
No one could have survived that.
我们回去吧
Take us home.
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
坚持
Hold!
艾比
Abby...
给我药
Give me the pills.
不
No.
你答应过我
You promised.
我们能帮你吗
Can we help you?
看来迪约扎是这么想的
Diyoza seems to think so.
带走他
Take him.
什么
What?
等一下 不
Hold on a minute. No.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, hold on. Hold on a minute.
艾比 别反抗
Abby, don't fight them.
你们要带他去...
Where are you--
如果他出什么事 我不会帮你们
If anything happens to him, I won't help you.
不 你会
Yes, you will.
这里面哪个是你的
Which one of these is yours?
那么 你能救我吗
So...can you save me?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我该救你吗
Should I save you?
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
-我们要去哪 -继续走
- Where we going? - Keep moving.
看前面
Eyes front.
你们在犯...你们在犯错
You're making a mis-- you're making a mistake.
现在的人所剩无几
There are so... so few people left.
你们不能杀掉所有人 然后指望...
You can't just... kill everyone and expect--
奥克塔维亚死了
So Octavia's dead?
没有
No.
我们发现整个营
We spotted an entire battalion
挤在沙尘暴中保护她
huddled in a sandstorm to protect her.
你觉得一支由杀人犯和小偷组成的军队
Do you think an army of murderers and thieves
会跟我进沙尘暴吗
would follow me into a sandstorm?
我非常怀疑
I highly doubt it.
你喜欢龙舌兰酒吗
You like tequila?
我不知道 我从没喝过
I don't know. I've never had it.
那你今天很走运
Today's your lucky day.
我真希望你没有给艾比那些药
I wish you hadn't given Abby back those pills.
希望都是给弱者的
Wishes are for the weak.
我爸爸以前这么和我说过
My father used to say that.
他当时在帮我躲避来抓捕我的
He was helping hide me from the seal team
海豹突击队
that was sent to bring me in.
我的队伍
My team.
他们朝他的脑袋开了两枪
They put two in his head,
用我训练他们的技巧
just like I trained them.
我在楼上听到时 我知道全完了 所以
When I heard them upstairs, I knew it was over, so...
我自己割了喉
I slashed my own throat.
真该给我脑袋两颗子弹
Should've put two in my head.
药是你和你老婆之间的问题
The pill thing is between you and your wife.
只要她能工作
As long as she can do her job,
我们没有任何意见
we don't have a problem.
艾比不是我老婆
Abby's not my wife.
干杯
Kanpai.
比茶好喝 你觉得呢
Better than tea, don't you think?
这是说你会带我们的人进来吗
Does that mean you're gonna bring our people over?
也许吧 但首先 跟我说说奥克塔维亚
Maybe. But first, tell me about Octavia.
她怎么了 是虫子吗
What's wrong with her? Is it a worm?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我猜想是她的肺部有玻璃
I'm guessing there's glass in her lungs.
我们得把她带回波利斯
We gotta get her back to Polis.
血女王 死了十一个
Blodreina, there's 11 dead.
连欧比卡是十二个
12 including Obika.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表