剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
不惜毁掉地球最后的宜居地
the last survivable land on earth just to win a war,
更别说杀死我们爱的人
not to mention kill the people we love.
就快大功告成了
Well, we're almost there.
因陀罗很快就能替代奥克塔维亚
Indra's about to take over for Octavia.
一旦统一部落投降
Once Wonkru surrenders,
我就来救你出去
I'll come and get you out.
我们就一起回到浅谷
We'll head back to Shallow Valley together.
一起
Together.
-她情况恶化了 -我知道
- She's getting worse. - I know.
如果你说的没错 她血液中有东西
If you're right and there's something in her blood,
透析应该能过滤掉
dialysis should filter it out.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她全身机能都在瓦解
Her systems are shutting down.
你当时在场
You were there.
告诉我们发生的一切
Tell us everything that happened.
她有吃什么 喝什么吗
Did she take anything, drink anything?
我都跟米勒说了
It's like I told Miller.
她当时在吃你们的一份配给 怎么了
She was eating one of your rations. Why?
因为她可能是被人下毒的
Because she might have been poisoned.
-所以我才问 -奈拉 够了
- That's why. - Niylah, that's enough.
她是他妹妹
She's his sister.
我们用统一部落的方式分享食物
We were sharing it the wonkru way.
我也吃了 但我没事
I ate it, too, and I'm fine.
你有想过她的血液中可能还有虫毒吗
Have you considered that the worm toxin might still be in her blood?
有可能
It's possible,
可能是她接触过的东西的
making this a secondary reaction to the substance
继发反应 但一周前...
she was exposed to, but a week ago--
说人话 杰克逊
English, Jackson.
透析没用 啥都没用
Dialysis won't work. Nothing will.
我们得准备找继任了
We need to prepare for succession.
我会通知统一部落
I'll inform wonkru.
如果她情况有变
If there's any change in her condition,
请第一个告诉我
I want to be the first to know.
召集第一营和代表们
Gather the first battalion and the delegates.
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
谣言是真的
The whispers are true.
我们敬爱的血女王病倒了
Our beloved Blodreina has fallen ill.
如今可能是她的最后时刻 听我说
These may be her final hours. Listen to me.
我把奥克塔维亚当成左膀右臂来训练
I trained Octavia as my second,
我视她如己出
and I love her as I love my own child.
我辅佐她 骄傲地带领她的军队
I advised her, and led her army with pride.
如果她倒下了 我将站出来带领你们
It was her desire that if she should ever fall,
这是她的意愿
I step forward to lead you.
血女王所想的就是我们想要的
Blodreina wanted what we all want--
去浅谷过更好的日子
to live a better life in Shallow Valley,
我们可以 但不是通过打仗
and we will, but not through war,
现在我们有更好的办法
not when there's a better way.
过去六年 我们失去了数百人
For the last 6 years, we have lost hundreds of our people.
不能再失去更多
We can't afford to lose any more.
我将代表统一部落谈判和平地到达浅谷
I will negotiate for wonkru to enter the valley peacefully
不再让人丧命
so that no more shall suffer.
你不是这里的司令
You're not in command here...
更不是第一营的领袖
not even over the first battalion.
血女王授权我来领导
Blodreina gave that honor to me.
你是想要我们跟随你
So you expect us to follow you?
他是天空人
He's skaikru.
没有天空人 你知道的
There is no skaikru. You know that.
既然没了司令
In the absence of a commander,
部落的代表们应该召开会议选出下任领袖
the clan delegates should reassemble and choose the next leader.
亵渎神明 米勒说得对
Blasphemy. Miller's right.
现在没有什么部落了
There are no more clans,
只有统一部落和统一部落的敌人
only wonkru and enemies of wonkru.
因为真正的敌人从天而降
That's funny coming from someone
才得以逃过死在这角斗场上的人
who only escaped death in this arena because
说出这种话可真是好笑
our real enemies fell from the sky.
我现在要你们跟随我
Now, I'm not asking you to follow me.
也就是跟随奥克塔维亚
I'm asking you to follow Octavia.
昨天她下令要我们朝浅谷行进
Yesterday she ordered us to march on the valley,
那为了血女王 前进吧
so we march for Blodreina!
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon Blodreina! Gon Blodreina
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina!
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina!
因陀罗
Indra...
我阻止不了这场战争 贝拉米
I can't stop this war, Bellamy,
但有人可以
but there's someone who can.
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina!
我们需要一个真正的司令
We need a real commander.
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina!
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
克拉克 你明白司令对地表人的意义
Clarke, you know what a commander means to the grounders.
六年前 你试图把火种强加给露娜
6 years ago, you tried to force the flame on Luna.
你愿意担任司令
You were willing to put it in your own head
来阻止因这个地堡而起的战争
to prevent a war over this bunker.
现在的情况又有什么不同呢
How is this any different?
麦迪是个孩子 这就是区别
Madi's a child. That's how.
我不管现在有多少人
I don't care how many of these people
仍然相信火种
still believe in the flame.
他们更相信血女王
They believe in Blodreina more.
麦迪会受到保护的 盖娅和我...
Madi will be protected. Gaia and I--
奥克塔维亚醒了怎么办
What happens when Octavia wakes up?
等她醒了 我们会在山谷里
If she wakes up, we will be in the valley,
她会亲眼看到和平的样子
and she will see what peace is like
然后就会理解了
with her own eyes, and she will understand.
-我敢肯定 -绝对不行
- I know it. - The answer's no.
现在快给我解绑 好让我们能
Now unchain me so we can get the hell out of here
在因谋反被处死前离开这鬼地方
before we all get executed for treason.
克拉克...
Clarke...
艾寇 雷文 墨菲和艾默莉
Echo, Raven, Murphy, and Emori
都是我的家人
are my family.
我很抱歉 必须这样做
I'm sorry. This is happening.
别这样 贝拉米
Don't do this, Bellamy.
-贝拉米 -守卫
- Bellamy, - Guard.
你说过你会保护她
You said that you'd protect her.
你说过你会确保她的安全
You said you'd keep her safe.
贝拉米
Bellamy!
不 贝拉米 等等
No! Bellamy! Wait!
贝拉米 不 不
Bellamy! No! No!
你们两个去检查西边
You two check the western perimeter.
你们四个跟着我和凯恩
You 4 with me and Kane.
你看起来很糟糕
Oh, you look horrible.
最好快点接受治疗
Better get on that treatment.
原来她没告诉你
She didn't tell you.
当然了 她怎么会告诉你
Oh, of course not. Why would she?
她想让你死
She wants you dead.
-说说看 -我站你这边
- Explain. - You see? I'm on your side.
我只知道 艾比找到了治疗方法
Look. All I know is, Abby found a cure,
她组装了一套设备
rigged up some kind of machine
来溶解你们肺里的玩意
to melt the crap in your lungs.
我猜...迪约扎在控制谁生谁死
My guess-- Diyoza's choosing who lives and dies.
而你似乎在死亡名单上
You seem to be on the wrong list.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true,
你应该在血拼开始前
you should get your friends and go
赶紧带上你的朋友们离开
as agreed before the bloodshed starts.
如果你是在撒谎...
If you're lying...
流血的就是你了
it'll be your blood that's shed.
天哪 你面无表情真烦人
God, your poker face sucks.
听我说
Listen to me.
迪约扎没有把治疗的事告诉麦克科瑞
Diyoza didn't tell Mccreary about the cure.
我刚刚告诉他了 这里就要遭殃了
I just did. Bad things are about to happen here.
干得好 墨菲
Nice work, Murphy.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表