剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我会告诉迪约扎 让她的人准备好
I'll tell Diyoza so her side is ready.
内战一旦开始
As soon as the fighting starts,
你就去解决颈铐的事
go to work on the collars.
还有那个飞行员
The pilot's, too.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
就一次 我希望我们能随意地聊聊
Just once, I wish we could have a casual conversation.
现在不能
This isn't it.
我们在计划逃跑 你跟我们一起走吧
We're escaping, and I want you to come with us.
我的朋友艾默莉知道如何取下颈拷
My friend Emori knows how to take off the collars,
-只要她能... -不
- and as soon as she can-- - No.
肖 不管迪约扎对你做了什么
Shaw, you're gonna say that you're still loyal
你还是要忠诚于她吗
to Diyoza after what she did to you?
不是 雷文 我是他们唯一的飞行员
It's not that, Raven. I'm their only pilot.
他们永远不会停止找我的
They'll never stop looking for me.
那意味着你们永远不会安全
That means you'll never be safe.
我不知道我为什么会在乎这个
I don't know why I care about that.
可能是因为你随和的魅力吧
Maybe it's your easygoing charm.
那这样说吧 肖
Uh, let me put it to you like this, Shaw.
要么你跟我们一起走 要么我们杀了你
Either you come with us or we'll kill you.
这听起来随和吗
How's that for easygoing?
那需要斟酌一下了...
We'll have to work on it...
好的
But ok.
我跟你们走
I'm in.
我要跟我女儿聊聊
I need to speak with my daughter.
我不是有意打断你们的祈祷
I didn't mean to interrupt your prayers.
我是来解决你们的问题
As it turns out, I'm here to answer them.
你想怎样 母亲
What are you up to, mother,
你在角斗场上的演讲是什么意思
that speech in the arena?
你突然变成了和事者吗
Suddenly, you're a peacemaker?
真正的战士讨厌战争 盖娅
Real warriors hate war, Gaia.
但你只想让我
And yet all you wanted me to do
跟随你的脚步
was follow in your footsteps.
快讲重点 统一部落准备好进军了
Get to the point. Wonkru is set to march.
你就快要实现你的愿望了
You're about to get your wish.
你也是
So are you.
跟着克拉克的那孩子是真正的夜之血脉
The child with Clarke is a real natblida.
你早就知道
You knew.
我叫你讲重点
I said, get to the point.
把火种给麦迪 让她成为司令
Give Madi the flame. Make her commander.
她一个人能团结统一部落 并阻止战争
She alone can unify wonkru and stop this war.
你不是带着信念来找我的
You don't come to me with faith.
-你这是绝望... -盖娅...
- This is desperation... - Gaia...
更别说这是谋反
Not to mention treason,
我们会因此被丢到角斗场上
for which we both be thrown into the pit.
只要成功就行 你在质疑我的动机
Not if it works. You question my motives.
没错
It's true.
我的信仰不如你的纯粹
My faith is not as pure as yours,
但你和我都应该对奥克塔维亚的现状负责
but you are as responsible for what Octavia became as I am.
我们当时需要血女王这样的领袖
Blodreina was a leader we needed then.
现在我们需要一个真正的司令
We need a true commander now.
你到底做不做
Will you do it or not?
这不是我能决定的
The decision isn't mine to make.
那孩子必须自己选择
The child must choose for herself.
我去看看奥克塔维亚
I'll check on Octavia.
麦迪 你知道他们为什么带你来这里吗
Madi, do you know why they brought you here?
麦迪 没关系
u202dHey, Madi, it's ok.
没关系 没人会伤害你
It's ok. No one's gonna hurt you.
我跟你说过
I told you,
我永远不会逼你这么干 我不会
I would never force this on you, and I won't,
但现在有麻烦
but there are things happening now
大家相信只有司令之智
that they believe only the wisdom
才能拯救我们
of the commanders can save us from,
尽管我希望不是这样
and as much as I wish it wasn't so,
但我也同样相信你
I believe it, too.
你在说这场战争吗
You're talking about the war?
但你一直在教我们去战斗
But you've been teaching us to fight.
有些斗争不值得去战斗 麦迪
Some fights aren't worth fighting, Madi,
有其他方法的时候 不值得去战斗
not when there's another way.
克拉克和迪约扎为和平做了一个约定
Clarke made a deal with Diyoza for peace,
而奥克塔维亚现在太虚弱 不能赴约
and Octavia's too sick to accept it now,
但统一部落不会跟随其他人
but wonkru won't follow anyone else.
等等 克拉克知道这事吗
Wait. Clarke knows about this?
对 她不同意
Yeah. She doesn't approve.
不 她不会同意的
No. She wouldn't.
贝拉米 如果我这么干
Bellamy, if I do this,
她永远都不会原谅你
she'll never forgive you.
-麦迪 -等等
- Madi-- - Just wait.
如果我不干 克拉克会怎么样
What happens to Clarke if I don't do this?
麦迪 我不想逼你
Madi, I hate to put this on you.
要是我有其他办法 我不会这么做
If there was anything else I could do, I would,
但我们只能这样阻止战争
but this is how we stop the war.
我们只能这样拯救山谷
This is how we save that valley,
你的家 和我的朋友们
your home, and my friends.
并且拯救克拉克
This is how we save Clarke.
你们来得正好
You're right on time.
我正准备叫你们
I was just about to call for you.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
没事 是好消息
Nothing, the opposite.
透析起作用了 她的脉搏变得稳定
Dialysis is working. Her pulse is stabilizing.
她正在苏醒
She's waking up.
奥克塔维亚 听得见吗 奥克塔维亚
Hey, Octavia, can you hear me? Octavia.
奥克塔维亚
Hey, Octavia, hey,
因陀罗也在这里
Indra is here, too.
你让我们好担心
You had us all so worried.
-因陀罗 -我在这里
- Indra? - I'm right here.
因陀罗 是我的哥哥给我下了毒
Indra, my brother poisoned me.
我会照顾她
I'll take care of her.
你去把贝拉米抓起来
You need to arrest Bellamy.
恐怕我不能这么做
I'm afraid I can't do that.
谁都不能出这间房♥
No one is leaving this room.
怎么了
What's wrong?
麦克科瑞知道了治疗的事
Mccreary knows about the cure.
蓝色警报 孩子们 你们知道该怎么做
Code blue, boys and girls. You know what to do.
马上封锁 各位 准备战斗
Lock it up. Everybody, weapons hot.
行动 快 快走
Move it. Come on. Let's go.
跟着我的指导
Just follow my lead.
首先是罩板 像这样轻轻地
First, the panel, gently like this.
提前说声抱歉 如果我...
Sorry in advance if I--
蓝色警报是什么
Code blue?
麦克科瑞会去找医生
Mccreary will go for the doctor,
所以我们要先下手为强
so we'll get there first.
现在把所有叛逃者集中到教堂
Geotag all the defectors to the church for now.
你有五分钟的时间去那里
You got 5 minutes to get there.
如果有任何差错
If this goes sideways,
我们就把你们所有人带上飞船
we'll bring you all to the ship.
那些跟凯恩去
What about the defectors who went
勘测定居地形的叛逃者怎么办
with Kane to map the settlement?
凯恩知道蓝色警报是什么意思
Kane knows what code blue means.
等我们带上艾比 就去找肖
After we roll up Abby, we go for Shaw.
收到
Copy that.
带这么多火力来见医生
That's a lot of firepower for a doctor's visit.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
行了 麦克科瑞
Come on, Mccreary.
我们大费周章来到地上
We didn't come all the way back to earth
不是为了自相残杀
just to kill each other.
我们是来生存的...
We came to live...
现在我们可以...
And now we can...
因为我们新来的医生成功
because our new doctor has succeeded
为我们找到了治疗方法
in finding us a cure.
我们不想提前告诉你们是因为...
We didn't want to tell you until we were...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表