剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
它正在逼近
Something's coming,
一波又一波辐射会杀死所经之处所有东西
a wave of radiation that'll kill everything in its path.
她不跟我们一起走吗
She isn't coming?
如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所
What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter
能够容纳上千人
built to sustain thousands?
最终选举仪式 每个部落派一位勇士
A final conclave-- one champion per clan,
一个人死 而不是数千人死
one death instead of thousands,
地堡归赢家
and whoever wins gets the bunker.
天空人不会将地堡据为己有
Skaikru will not take the bunker alone.
只要我们是统一部落
If we are wonkru...
我们将从
灰烬中重生
荣耀之火的46天后
我们将从灰烬中重生
奥克塔维亚
Octavia,
代表们都已经到了
the delegates have assembled.
给我梳妆打扮可糊弄不了谁
Dressing me up doesn't fool anyone.
我的血是红色的 以后也一直是
My blood is red, and it always will be.
标志很重要 奥克塔维亚 这些标志
Symbols matter, Octavia, these symbols.
相信我
Trust me.
越让人觉得你与他们紧密相连
The more people connect you to them,
你就越容易统领他们
the easier it is for you to lead.
统一部落的勇士
免了吧
Stop.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我知道以前贝拉米会给你读古罗马的故事
I know Bellamy used to read you the parts about ancient Rome.
"我想谈谈变成了新实体的形式"
"I intend to speak of forms changed into new entities."
谢谢
Thank you.
我们明天比划几招
We're sparring tomorrow.
我保证
I promise.
因陀罗
Indra.
好了 又来了
Great. Here we go again.
去怪你母亲吧
Complain to your mother.
母亲
Mother--
你下定决心了吗
Have you made up your mind?
你是说改变我的决心吗 不
Changed my mind, you mean? No.
盖娅 人群开始骚动不安了
Gaia, people are getting restless.
要拿前仇旧恨煽动挑事轻而易举
It won't take much for old hatreds to break into the open.
如果你支持奥克塔维亚...
If you throw your support behind Octavia--
我说了不行 母亲
I said no, mother.
火种的秩序绝不容许
The order of the flame will never support
红血的司令
a red-blooded commander.
这位红血司令救了你
That red-blooded commander saved your life
还有地堡里所有人的命
and everyone else's in this bunker.
而你真正的司令们只会任由你们被烧死
Your real commanders would've let you burn.
戴尔菲人伽柏
在沙漠部落的地盘偷毯子
满口胡言
我们有目击者 他的罪行毋庸置疑
按沙漠部落的规矩 他要被乱石投死
并且他的家人都要被驱逐
在方舟上 他会被流放
And on the Ark, he would have been floated,
但当然在这里 我们也可以灌输
but surely here, we can instill a justice system
一套罪罚相当的司法制度
where the punishment fits the crime.
他的罪行是针对我们的
应以我们的规矩优先
对统一部落来说太麻烦了
So much for wonkru.
奥斯雷娅说得没错
Osleya is right.
这里没有其他部落
There are no separate clans here.
你们最好别忘了这一点
You do well not to forget that.
好
All right.
那么奥斯雷娅觉得要怎么惩罚呢
Then what punishment does Osleya impose?
偷了毯子 还回去就行了
For stealing blankets? Give them back.
下一个
What's next?
安静
Quiet.
有人在上面
Somebody's out there.
来 我来吧
Here. Let me.
不 我可以的
No. I can do it.
这一个月来你对我说的最多的就是这句话
That's the most you've said to me in a month.
是克拉克 我知道是她
It's Clarke. I know it is.
快
Hurry.
艾比 你知道克拉克跟其他人去太空了吧
Abby, you know Clarke went back to space with the others.
谢谢 但我不需要你来帮我保持清醒
Thank you, but I don't need you to protect me from myself.
我没有 是我叫你来的
I'm not. I sent for you, didn't I?
我只是希望你准备好
I just want you to be prepared.
这是一个知道我们在哪的夜之血脉
It's a nightblood that knows where we are.
还能有谁
Who else could it be?
把你的头盔戴上
Put your damn helmet on.
小心 荣耀之火后还没人打开过这扇门
Careful. We haven't opened this door since praimfaya.
那我们来开
Let's do this.
好
Yes.
马库斯 不太对劲
Uh! Marcus, there's something wrong.
-打不开 -挪一下地方
- It won't open. - Move over.
推
Push.
-艾比 住手 -不 克拉克就在上面
- Abby, stop. - No! Clarke is up there!
-艾比 住手吧 -拜托
- Abby, stop. - Come on.
艾比 住手吧 艾比 住手吧
Abby, stop. Abby, stop.
从上面封住了
It's sealed from above.
如果楼塌了 那么...
If the building's collapsed, then--
她进不来
She's not getting in.
我们出不去
We're not getting out.
不
No!
克拉克
Clarke!
《地球百子》
第5季 第2集
我想你们已经知道了
I take it you already know.
大家都知道了
Everybody knows.
她为什么在这里
Why is she here?
她又不是工程师
She's not an engineer.
卡拉负责运营水培农场
Kara runs the hydroponic farm
就跟她在方舟上一样
just like she did on the Ark.
你们得听听她怎么说
You need to hear what she has to say.
图纸在这里 继续吧
Here are the blueprints. Go ahead.
我不需要图纸
I don't need the blueprints.
我在为我们的同伴
I studied them well enough
取得这个地堡前 做足了研究
before taking this bunker for our people.
你们想知道有没有别的出口
You want to know if there's another way out.
没有
There isn't.
也没什么影响
This changes nothing.
反正接下来五年我们在外面也活不了
We can't survive outside for the next 5 years, anyway.
也就是我们有五年时间来解决这个问题
That means we have 5 years to solve this problem.
打一条通道或者突破外墙
What would it take to cut around the hatch
需要多少时间人力物力
or break through an outer wall?
你指出一个突破口 我会给你派个小组
You point me to a weak spot, I'll get you a team
-去突破 -你没在听啊
- that can break through. - You're not listening.
打密道行不通 即使就算它可以
Even if we could cut around the hatch, which we can't,
我想那座倒塌在我们上方的塔
I'm guessing that the tower collapsed above us,
也意味着上千吨♥的碎石
which means thousands of tons of rubble.
至于外墙
As far as the outer wall,
也是外侧被基岩包围的三十厘米厚的实心钢板
that's 12 inches of solid steel surrounded by bedrock.
没有漏洞
There are no vulnerabilities,
就算真的有 我们也没有开♥发♥的设备
and we don't have the equipment to exploit them if there were,
五年内绝对做不到 一百年也未必
not in 5 years, not in a hundred.
还有更棘手的情况
There's a more pressing issue.
水培农场的产量撑不过五年
The hydrofarm's yield won't support us beyond those 5 years.
即使我们把草药区域也改种食物
Even if we replace the medicinal fields with food producers
并且轮流种植 以丰富营养多样性
and rotate them for nutrient diversity,
最后还是会大幅死亡
will eventually lead to a mass die-off.
作物会死 我们也是
For the plants and for us.
为什么我们到现在才听到
Why are we just hearing of this now?
在此之前 我可以解决
Before now, I could manage it.
但她允许了1200人进入地堡
When she allowed 1,200 people into this bunker,
这可是五年满负荷的计算结果
it was based on 5-year calculations.
你现在是在怪我咯
You're blaming me for this?
你把自己的同伴赶出去
You forced your own people
任他们被烧死 为了什么
out into that fire, and for what?
带她出去
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表